694 users online (75 members and 619 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 39
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    2,384

    TN - Pamela Rogers Turner charged with sexual battery of 13yo student

    http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,146797,00.html

    Look at her picture! She looks EXACTLY like the OTHER young,blonde teacher from Florida who had an "affair" (PLEASE! He is a child-it was RAPE) with one of her students!

    They could nearly be twins-CREEPY!!!
    The saints are the sinners who keep trying...

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    5,834
    Man! What is it with these women? They are sick!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    26,910
    She's not unattractive. Why she couldn't find someone over 18 is beyond me. Maybe she's psycho.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    New Hampshire
    Posts
    2,078
    She's beautiful, just like the others. They are sick individuals.

    They enjoy the attention of a young boy all googley eyed over them. An adult man wouldn't demonstrate the same awe and adulation, which is what they crave.

    Sick sick.

    This one could be the twin of the other one recently accused.

    Sherlock

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    1,810
    There is a case in Orange CA where a teacher had sexual relations with three students and possibly more. The father of the student who blew the whistle is my SO's best friend. My SO has known the boy since birth and the boy is really going through the wringer over this. I won't give much detail, it wouldn't be right at this time. I will say that the boy was 12 when it started and is now 13 with a lot of emotional problems. BTW, he was expelled from the entire school district.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Sherman Oaks, CA
    Posts
    3,955
    I believe the majority of these women suffer from Bi-polar disorder, which is a mental illness.

    I don't know about the woman who abused more than one child, but the others, when it is a case of a single individual, I'd be more inclined to suspect a mental illness, vs a personality disorder.

    jmho, of course.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    3,642
    Quote Originally Posted by Sherlock
    They enjoy the attention of a young boy all googley eyed over them. An adult man wouldn't demonstrate the same awe and adulation, which is what they crave.
    I think your analysis is right on, Sherlock. I believe that these young women are craving attention. Being the center of attention for young, inexperienced boys makes them feel like goddesses. It would be a very different experience from being with a real man. I taught high school briefly a few years ago and I could not imagine having any kind of intimate interaction with my students. Yes, some of them were cute and charming, but they were young, awkward, unworldly, lacking in communication skills, etc., etc. I now teach college and I still can't imagine getting involved with these barely post-adolescent young men. Besides the ethics issues about teacher-student relations, I just don't find these boys sexually interesting. But I guess we all have different turn ons.

    They need to start cracking down on these female child molestors. It is statutory rape and sexual molestation no matter how you slice it. There should be no double standard for male vs female teachers who abuse their students.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    3,642
    Also, what is it with this woman dressing up as if she is going to appear in a fashion show when she is having a court hearing and being booked?! She really does think the world revolves around her. The teacher in Florida did the same thing. Someone should tell them that it would help their case if they didn't show so much concern for their looks when they are on trial for child rape!

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    11
    One of the most amazing parts of these stories with this Tennessee girl and Deb LaFave in Tampa is that they were both newlyweds!! They both definitely looked like they were going down the runway when they went to see the judge. I am sure the runway they get in prison will really excite them with their little narcissist personalities. I am sure they will be noticed in the slammer. Child molestation is about as sickening as anything going these days. A recent child molestation in our family really uncovered some feelings in me that I never once had even thought about. Luckily, the perpetrator (34 years old) made a confession, was charged with aggravated child molestation and sentenced to 10 years without any consideration for parole. The six-year-old female victim seems to be doing well at this point and is counseling. It will be interesting to see how these two cases pan out.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    ATX
    Posts
    812
    Quote Originally Posted by Cypros
    Also, what is it with this woman dressing up as if she is going to appear in a fashion show when she is having a court hearing and being booked?! She really does think the world revolves around her. The teacher in Florida did the same thing. Someone should tell them that it would help their case if they didn't show so much concern for their looks when they are on trial for child rape!
    I was thinking the same thing! She looks like Britney Spears trying to escape the papparazi! These people are delusional freaks.
    http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/a...oston/pree.jpg

    Beloved Taffy ~ June, 1994 - February 15, 2007.

    ...always in my heart...


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    1,688
    She is really pretty. I remember back when I was in junior high school one of the woman teachers used to flirt with the cute boys in my class and hug them. We were only 13. I guess some people are just crazy.
    Just my opinion of course!!

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    23,799
    Quote Originally Posted by Cypros
    They need to start cracking down on these female child molestors. It is statutory rape and sexual molestation no matter how you slice it. There should be no double standard for male vs female teachers who abuse their students.
    It doesn't matter if it is adult male to a child or adult female to a child. It is wrong and potentially damaging to the child. For an adult to take a young inexperienced child and involve him/her in a sexual relationship that they are emotionally unready for is monstrous. At 13, kids are just starting to learn about how to handle a relationship with others in a romantic way. To jump them ahead to a sexual relationship is wrong- no matter if it is a man or a woman who has the experience. It is using the child to gratify the needs of the adult, without regard to the needs of the child.
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

    Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?


    "Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    7,189
    Quote Originally Posted by snorky
    There is a case in Orange CA where a teacher had sexual relations with three students and possibly more. The father of the student who blew the whistle is my SO's best friend. My SO has known the boy since birth and the boy is really going through the wringer over this. I won't give much detail, it wouldn't be right at this time. I will say that the boy was 12 when it started and is now 13 with a lot of emotional problems. BTW, he was expelled from the entire school district.
    Snorky, that is just so sad. My heart just breaks for that boy and his family. Whatever is the school thinking expelling a victim from school? That makes no sense!

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    26,910
    Quote Originally Posted by golfmom
    Snorky, that is just so sad. My heart just breaks for that boy and his family. Whatever is the school thinking expelling a victim from school? That makes no sense!
    Exactly!!! I hope his parents are not standing by and allowing this to happen to him. I would sue the you-know-what out of that district and use the money to enroll him in a private school (and counselling) in order to learn how to live with what's happened to him.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    1,810
    Well, I do smell a law suit. This school was a charter school and already lost the charter. The child is in counseling but it will take a long time. He was victimized and now he is traumatized and will have to testify. He is very withdrawn now and stays with his father all day at work. He is not getting any schooling at this time. I think the parents are afraid to let him out of their site for the time being.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. FL - Man Charged With Sexual Battery Of Child
    By Blue_Dolphin308 in forum Crimes-Spotlight on Children
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-14-2016, 08:18 PM
  2. Teen Charged with Sexual Battery - 1st brush w/Law resulted in No Crime
    By Reality Orlando in forum Crimes-Spotlight on Children
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 05-19-2011, 06:07 PM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-06-2010, 06:44 AM
  4. Baker County Corrections Officer Charged with Sexual Battery
    By BOTLOF in forum News that makes you smile!
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-05-2010, 01:37 PM
  5. FL - 82 Year Old Man Charged With Sexual Battery
    By Luzer in forum Crimes in the News
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-12-2008, 03:51 PM

Tags for this Thread