TN - Pamela Turner for student sex abuse, McMinnville, 2005

She's not unattractive. Why she couldn't find someone over 18 is beyond me. Maybe she's psycho.

She's beautiful, just like the others. They are sick individuals.

They enjoy the attention of a young boy all googley eyed over them. An adult man wouldn't demonstrate the same awe and adulation, which is what they crave.

Sick sick.

This one could be the twin of the other one recently accused.

Sherlock

There is a case in Orange CA where a teacher had sexual relations with three students and possibly more. The father of the student who blew the whistle is my SO's best friend. My SO has known the boy since birth and the boy is really going through the wringer over this. I won't give much detail, it wouldn't be right at this time. I will say that the boy was 12 when it started and is now 13 with a lot of emotional problems. BTW, he was expelled from the entire school district. :(

I believe the majority of these women suffer from Bi-polar disorder, which is a mental illness.

I don't know about the woman who abused more than one child, but the others, when it is a case of a single individual, I'd be more inclined to suspect a mental illness, vs a personality disorder.

jmho, of course.

Sherlock said:
They enjoy the attention of a young boy all googley eyed over them. An adult man wouldn't demonstrate the same awe and adulation, which is what they crave.

I think your analysis is right on, Sherlock. I believe that these young women are craving attention. Being the center of attention for young, inexperienced boys makes them feel like goddesses. It would be a very different experience from being with a real man. I taught high school briefly a few years ago and I could not imagine having any kind of intimate interaction with my students. Yes, some of them were cute and charming, but they were young, awkward, unworldly, lacking in communication skills, etc., etc. I now teach college and I still can't imagine getting involved with these barely post-adolescent young men. Besides the ethics issues about teacher-student relations, I just don't find these boys sexually interesting. But I guess we all have different turn ons.

They need to start cracking down on these female child molestors. It is statutory rape and sexual molestation no matter how you slice it. There should be no double standard for male vs female teachers who abuse their students.

Also, what is it with this woman dressing up as if she is going to appear in a fashion show when she is having a court hearing and being booked?! She really does think the world revolves around her. The teacher in Florida did the same thing. Someone should tell them that it would help their case if they didn't show so much concern for their looks when they are on trial for child rape!

One of the most amazing parts of these stories with this Tennessee girl and Deb LaFave in Tampa is that they were both newlyweds!! They both definitely looked like they were going down the runway when they went to see the judge. I am sure the runway they get in prison will really excite them with their little narcissist personalities. I am sure they will be noticed in the slammer. Child molestation is about as sickening as anything going these days. A recent child molestation in our family really uncovered some feelings in me that I never once had even thought about. Luckily, the perpetrator (34 years old) made a confession, was charged with aggravated child molestation and sentenced to 10 years without any consideration for parole. The six-year-old female victim seems to be doing well at this point and is counseling. It will be interesting to see how these two cases pan out.

Cypros said:
Also, what is it with this woman dressing up as if she is going to appear in a fashion show when she is having a court hearing and being booked?! She really does think the world revolves around her. The teacher in Florida did the same thing. Someone should tell them that it would help their case if they didn't show so much concern for their looks when they are on trial for child rape!
I was thinking the same thing! She looks like Britney Spears trying to escape the papparazi! These people are delusional freaks.

She is really pretty. I remember back when I was in junior high school one of the woman teachers used to flirt with the cute boys in my class and hug them. We were only 13. I guess some people are just crazy.

Cypros said:
They need to start cracking down on these female child molestors. It is statutory rape and sexual molestation no matter how you slice it. There should be no double standard for male vs female teachers who abuse their students.

It doesn't matter if it is adult male to a child or adult female to a child. It is wrong and potentially damaging to the child. For an adult to take a young inexperienced child and involve him/her in a sexual relationship that they are emotionally unready for is monstrous. At 13, kids are just starting to learn about how to handle a relationship with others in a romantic way. To jump them ahead to a sexual relationship is wrong- no matter if it is a man or a woman who has the experience. It is using the child to gratify the needs of the adult, without regard to the needs of the child.

snorky said:
There is a case in Orange CA where a teacher had sexual relations with three students and possibly more. The father of the student who blew the whistle is my SO's best friend. My SO has known the boy since birth and the boy is really going through the wringer over this. I won't give much detail, it wouldn't be right at this time. I will say that the boy was 12 when it started and is now 13 with a lot of emotional problems. BTW, he was expelled from the entire school district. :(

Snorky, that is just so sad. My heart just breaks for that boy and his family. Whatever is the school thinking expelling a victim from school? That makes no sense!

golfmom said:
Snorky, that is just so sad. My heart just breaks for that boy and his family. Whatever is the school thinking expelling a victim from school? That makes no sense!

Exactly!!! I hope his parents are not standing by and allowing this to happen to him. I would sue the you-know-what out of that district and use the money to enroll him in a private school (and counselling) in order to learn how to live with what's happened to him.

Well, I do smell a law suit. This school was a charter school and already lost the charter. The child is in counseling but it will take a long time. He was victimized and now he is traumatized and will have to testify. He is very withdrawn now and stays with his father all day at work. He is not getting any schooling at this time. I think the parents are afraid to let him out of their site for the time being.:(

snorky said:
Well, I do smell a law suit. This school was a charter school and already lost the charter. The child is in counseling but it will take a long time. He was victimized and now he is traumatized and will have to testify. He is very withdrawn now and stays with his father all day at work. He is not getting any schooling at this time. I think the parents are afraid to let him out of their site for the time being.:(

Snorky, without going in to details please keep us updated on this boy. I've added him to my praryers. I'm glad to know that he has loving and supportive parents.

Olivia77 said:
I was thinking the same thing! She looks like Britney Spears trying to escape the papparazi! These people are delusional freaks.
I thought this, too! When I first saw the footage of Pamela Turner in the SUV, I immediately thought it was Britney Spears or Jessica Simpson until I saw the caption at the bottom.

These women are not right. If they were abused as children, I feel terrible for them. If they are bi-polar, get help. But I don't believe that is the case with either. Didn't Debra Lafave make some comment to her victim about not telling anyone about they had done, and that getting caught or not being allowed to be with him was a turn on for her. Now she's pleading insanity. WTH???

Sprocket said:
I believe the majority of these women suffer from Bi-polar disorder, which is a mental illness.

I don't know about the woman who abused more than one child, but the others, when it is a case of a single individual, I'd be more inclined to suspect a mental illness, vs a personality disorder.

jmho, of course.

Why would you say that? Sorry but my defense meter goes up when I hear BiPolar being blamed for something it has nothing to do with. These women are obvious narcissists, who constantly need their egos stroked. This kind of behaviour has no connection to BiPolar Disorder.

I am firmly against the double standard - male vs. female. It also appears that the possible punishment these new perps may receive if convicted varies so much from one area to another.

I caught a partial discussion of this, and we know that Mary Kay Laterneau got 7 yrs., but only after she violated the order to stay away from Villi. Some of these women may get 60 or more years! Why can't we try to standardize punishment from one jurisdiction to another?

Pepper said:
I am firmly against the double standard - male vs. female. It also appears that the possible punishment these new perps may receive if convicted varies so much from one area to another.

I caught a partial discussion of this, and we know that Mary Kay Laterneau got 7 yrs., but only after she violated the order to stay away from Villi. Some of these women may get 60 or more years! Why can't we try to standardize punishment from one jurisdiction to another?
These women deserve to spend the rest of their lives in jail. What irks me, is that just because both are young and beautiful, some think its ok or not as bad. I was absolutely sickened to hear some radio "personalities" discussing this and saying regarding the Lafave case, "That kid was stupid. If he would have just kept his mouth shut, he'd still be gettin' it." :furious:

Debra Lafave was charged with multiple counts of lewd & lacivious conduct with a child under 16. These are the same charges that Michael Jackson faces, and these same people would say that the book should be thrown at MJ. Talk about a double standard!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rainydaze17
Back