700 users online (86 members and 614 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

TX - Patricia Hallstead, 58, Plano, 8 Dec 2012

Plano PD searching for missing woman
    Staff Report
    Published: Saturday, December 8, 2012 11:34 PM CST

The Plano Police Department is searching for a missing 58-year-old woman who was last seen Saturday morning.

Officers received a call that Patricia Ann Hallstead was missing at around 11 a.m. Hallstead is white, 5-foot 4-inches tall and 130 pounds with blond hair and blue eyes. She has a small fleur de lis tattoo on her inner right wrist. The officers took the report in the 6900 block of Rochelle Drive, where Hallstead lives.

Hallsted left her residence in a black 2008 Toyota Camry 4-door Sport Edition bearing Texas license plate No. DX2X842. Hallsted's vehicle has a black spoiler.

Patricia Ann Hallstead was last seen in a black 2008 Toyota Camry 4-door Sport Edition, similar to the one pictured above.

Anyone with information as to the whereabouts of Hallsted should contact the Plano Police Department at 972-424-5678.
    http://www.scntx.com/articles/2012/1...pdate/5908.txt

Photos of Hallstead and a similar vehicle at the link.

Her last name is spelled both Hallstead and Hallsted in the Plano Star article. The Dallas Morning News blog has her name spelled Hallsted.

http://thescoopblog.dallasnews.com/2...-morning.html/

From the DMN:

A Silver Alert was not issued for Hallsted because she does not qualify under Texas Department of Public Safety criteria, police said. However, she is considered an endangered person, and Plano police issued an alert via a telephone notification system late Saturday.
    Last edited by summer_breeze; 12-10-2012 at 06:16 PM. Reason: Correction.

Wonder why they think she's endangered?

I dunno, I can't find anything else about her. I found a bunch of articles but they appeared to be just reprints of the one in the original post.
    now an official Penn State alum!

Kindness is magic. (Derek)

@JaneDoe25 (Twitter) <~~~ videos & pics of Harry right here

hollyblue is offline It may be the cock that crows, but it is the hen that lays the eggs.
    Does she have a hubby or sig other? Live alone? Who reported her missing? Children?

I'm not sure I've come across a case that there is absolutely nothing to go on like this one.

hollyblue is offline It may be the cock that crows, but it is the hen that lays the eggs.
    Spelling of the last is both ways all over the net and she is married or was. Glasses? Any medical/mental conditions? Has lived in TX, AR, and LA.

Patricia Ann Hallsted left her home in the 6900 block of Rochelle Drive near Coit Road and Legacy Drive at about 11 a.m. and had not been seen or heard from by late Saturday, Plano police said.

Home: http://goo.gl/maps/z1tGK

Black, 2008 Toyota Camry 4-door Sport Edition w/Spoiler

License plate: TX DX2X842

Small fleur de lis tattoo on her inner right wrist. Not the actual tat.

Hope she found soon and safe.
    Last edited by hollyblue; 12-10-2012 at 09:44 AM.

Such a lovely lady...hope we are given more information soon.
    Like others have asked, wonder if she was married, has children, worked a full time job, etc?
    Sleuthing....from the perch.

I found what looks to be her husband or ex-husband's Facebook page (DH). I think I found her FB too, but I'm not 100% sure. Even if it is, there's only 6 friends and no pictures or anything.
    The world is full of monsters with friendly faces and angels full of scars. ~ Unknown

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~ Aristotle

The difference between fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by SurfieTX View Post
    I found what looks to be her husband or ex-husband's Facebook page (DH). I think I found her FB too, but I'm not 100% sure. Even if it is, there's only 6 friends and no pictures or anything.
    I am not finding anything on FB. I am from that area and would like to see her friend list. how are you spelling her last name as I noticed there were a couple of diff spellings in the article? thanks.
    My prayers are for the innocent.

Dallas Cowboys!!!!
    Texas Rangers!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mck16 View Post
    I am not finding anything on FB. I am from that area and would like to see her friend list. how are you spelling her last name as I noticed there were a couple of diff spellings in the article? thanks.
    Pat Hallsted
    The world is full of monsters with friendly faces and angels full of scars. ~ Unknown

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~ Aristotle

The difference between fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by SurfieTX View Post
    I don't know if we're looking at the same FB page for her, but I see one with only 5 friends. One of those friends (a real estate agent) has a very recent post about her missing friend, Pat Hallsted.

There is also a comment that says she was reported missing by her husband.

I sure hope they find Pat. The realtor friend is posting about her this morning and I worry about her.

My lil one saw this on the news this morning and practically had a cow because I didn't take the license number down. He's not usually like that - so I will keep an eye out. TBH I didn't hear much of what was said on Fox4, only that she was missing. I hope she's found soon and safe.
    (all posts are my opinion only--do not try to understand my logic)

Quote Originally Posted by Lois Lane View Post
    I don't know if we're looking at the same FB page for her, but I see one with only 5 friends. One of those friends (a real estate agent) has a very recent post about her missing friend, Pat Hallsted.

There is also a comment that says she was reported missing by her husband.
    Also told her sister she was going to take pills and end her life. How tragic. I hope they find her. She has been missing two days now. jmo
    My prayers are for the innocent.

Dallas Cowboys!!!!
    Texas Rangers!!!!

The realtor has just posted to say Pat was found dead in a hotel

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast