1090 users online (259 members and 831 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

RSO Found In Woman's Bed In Her Pajamas

Jason Douglas Hoff has a serious record. He was also recently arrested following a police chase, but hey ya know he's out and about.

In a very Holy c*** moment a woman could have been injured or worse, but she kept her wits about her. The woman returned home early from work to find her lights on which she had turned out. She immediately left and went to a neighbors home who is a cop. They waited outside the house for more officers to arrive and they found Hoof IN the woman's bed IN her pajamas hiding under a pile of clothing.

The room had been ransaked.

http://www.heraldnet.com/article/201...WS01/712079854

Good lookout to this woman. I am glad she is safe. Now, we need to keep him locked up.

So glad the lady realized something 'wong' and backed out before this guy did anything, and what luck to have an LE close by that could help....this could have ended badly but she was pro-active!

Nice to see a good ending today....thanks...

"The further we (as the human race) grow away from the natural world, the quieter the natural world becomes and the more pathological we become as a culture."........Bernie Krause

The citizens of the United States of America have a right to applaud themselves for having given to mankind examples of an enlarged and liberal policy—a policy worthy of imitation......which gives to bigotry no sanction, to persecution no assistance.......George Washington

Fortunately her neighbor is in LE, otherwise, in some jurisdictions this wouldn't be considered an emergency call (unless it was determined the suspect was still inside) and it could be hours before police arrived.

Thankfully all are safe and the perp was caught.
    Rest in Peace
    Joey, Summer, Gianni & Joseph Mateo

Freaking sicko...
    "If at first you don't succeed, skydiving isn't for you!"

The above post is my opinion and my opinion only. Please do not copy and past to other forums.

Ugh! Terrifying!
    My book, More Than Just A Pretty Face, about the unidentified photos of Rodney Alcala, will be published in 2017. Please visit and join my Facebook group to get all of the most recent information.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/621913531276073/

Question Seriously? wth?

Hoff allegedly was hiding under a pile of clothing on the woman's bed. He was wearing the outfit she sleeps in, including her sweat pants and sweatshirt, Everett police officer Aaron Snell said.

He reportedly told police he'd been invited to the home by someone named "Angela" who told him she wanted to have sex with him. He said "Angela" must have drugged him because he was eating a bowl of cereal and then woke up in the bed wearing women's clothes while being handcuffed by the police.

Strange Ranger...he needs to be locked up, something is deff. wrong with this guy...imo...

Thank-God this woman is no dummy and has le for a neighbor..i hate to think of what this half-wit had planned
    Attached Images Attached Images

When you put brain in gear...Which she did. Things seem to work out well.

I do not know if I would be thinking that fast, If I was panicked, I do know I would not go in if I was thinking that something is definitely wrong. GLAD she did all the right things.
    Women are Angels.
    And when someone breaks our wings,
    we simply continue to fly... on a broomstick.

We're flexible like that.

Quote Originally Posted by songline View Post
    When you put brain in gear...Which she did. Things seem to work out well.

I do not know if I would be thinking that fast, If I was panicked, I do know I would not go in if I was thinking that something is definitely wrong. GLAD she did all the right things.
    Just hope she's able to live in that house now. Often it takes a while to regain your sense of safety once your personal space is violated. And for him to be in her bed and wearing her clothes.........even worse.

Rest in Peace
    Joey, Summer, Gianni & Joseph Mateo

Lock this sicko up, and keep him there! Ugh.
    Do you have language questions or letters/documents that you'd like to have examined in order to determine the language background of the writer? I can help!

What a creep!! Would make me want to move!

Quote Originally Posted by panthera View Post
    Fortunately her neighbor is in LE, otherwise, in some jurisdictions this wouldn't be considered an emergency call (unless it was determined the suspect was still inside) and it could be hours before police arrived.

Thankfully all are safe and the perp was caught.
    So true. Our LE is so busy here that unless the word "gun" is heard in the call you might as well sit on the step and wait to see if a freak rolls out of your house.

Quote Originally Posted by nervous_nellie View Post
    Hoff allegedly was hiding under a pile of clothing on the woman's bed. He was wearing the outfit she sleeps in, including her sweat pants and sweatshirt, Everett police officer Aaron Snell said.

He reportedly told police he'd been invited to the home by someone named "Angela" who told him she wanted to have sex with him. He said "Angela" must have drugged him because he was eating a bowl of cereal and then woke up in the bed wearing women's clothes while being handcuffed by the police.

Strange Ranger...he needs to be locked up, something is deff. wrong with this guy...imo...

Thank-God this woman is no dummy and has le for a neighbor..i hate to think of what this half-wit had planned

He ate her cereal? I missed that. Those kind of creepers scare the bajeepers out of me.

Anyone remember that case the guy would cut the venetian blind cords and leave them on the bed? He'd leave food products on the bed? He wound up being a murderer.

This guy was arrested in September and November. Now he's busted in December. That Angela has been keeping him busy.

Love and light to this poor lady. She is gonna be freaked out for a long, long time I bet.

This could have ended up a LOT worse!
    My book, More Than Just A Pretty Face, about the unidentified photos of Rodney Alcala, will be published in 2017. Please visit and join my Facebook group to get all of the most recent information.

Quote Originally Posted by panthera View Post
    Just hope she's able to live in that house now. Often it takes a while to regain your sense of safety once your personal space is violated. And for him to be in her bed and wearing her clothes.........even worse.

I hope she can afford to move.
    That would help her a lot.

SIDE NOTE:
    This guy is good looking; He can probably get many girls and does not have to rape.
    SO I think it is the overpowering and scaring the women that makes him happy.
    I HOPE THE SOB WILL NEVER see the light of day.
    Women are Angels.
    And when someone breaks our wings,
    we simply continue to fly... on a broomstick.

We're flexible like that.

Quote Originally Posted by songline View Post
    I hope she can afford to move.
    That would help her a lot.

SIDE NOTE:
    This guy is good looking; He can probably get many girls and does not have to rape.
    SO I think it is the overpowering and scaring the women that makes him happy.
    I HOPE THE SOB WILL NEVER see the light of day.
    Please don't take this the wrong way as I'm not trying to be snarky, but I don't think his behavior is about how many girls he can get. This is either a result of him being high through alcoholism or drugs OR he is a rapist. And, I really don't think that his looks have anything to do with it either. A lot of criminals aren't horrible looking, but they do horrible things.