468 users online (65 members and 403 guests)  

Websleuths News

Lifetime Tv: It Was On Tonight...

Did you watch it (I've got the DVD) ... but FYI LIFETIME TV: IT WAS ON TONIGHT... Perfect Murder, Perfect Town

http://www.lifetimetv.com/movies/info/move0556.html

240 minutes- USA, 2000
    Directed by Lawrence Schiller and starring
    Marg Helgenberger, Kris Kristofferson, Ann-Margret
    Ronny Cox, Ken Howard, John Heard
    Based on Lawrence Schiller's best seller about the still-unsolved murder of 6-year-old child model JonBenet Ramsey.
    Sun Nov 2 03:00P LIFE- Lifetime

PERFECT MURDER, PERFECT TOWN November 2 at 3 pm et/pt
    Director: Lawrence Schiller Year film was made: 2000
    Genre: Drama Stars: Marg Helgenberger, Kris Kristofferson, John Heard and Ann-Margret

This film unveils the blunders, the big egos and the lack of cooperation that impeded the investigation of the murder of JonBenet Ramsey. This true-crime tale is based on a book of the same name.

LOVE THIS PART:Marg Helgenberger Born: November 16, 1958, in Fremont, Nebraska ... HEE HEE "GO BIG RED-NEBRASKA!"...same year born as me...!!! ... and Fremont is 35 min away from here(Omaha)...!! where I'm at ... ???!!!???

Probably nothing but for your info: You all remember that "John Bennet Ramsey aka Mr. Ramsey" was born in Lincoln, NE(60 min) away, right?...FWIW...???!!!???
    Last edited by Blazeboy3; 11-03-2003 at 03:46 AM.

I do believe it's a rerun FYI...

Thanks Blazeboy. That's good news that the program was rerun so quickly. It means it received good ratings when they ran it a couple of months ago, and it will keep interest in the case alive.

WOW...that's a thought/plus for JonBenet...

Originally posted by candy
    Thanks Blazeboy. That's good news that the program was rerun so quickly. It means it received good ratings when they ran it a couple of months ago, and it will keep interest in the case alive.
    WOW...that's a thought/plus for JonBenet...
    Question: Are you the author of the website ACANDYROSE? ... just curious because in the latest book it references a positive paragraph regarding such site...... as in abundance of info...which I agree!!!

Walter Davis's book (latest regarding JonBenet) is compelling/it's a docudrama/play w/2 essays and at the end it references the site www.ACandyRose....FYI

GOD-SEND/as in John's thinking"JESUS"...???

Hopefully, something GOOD/GREAT will come out of this ...???

SO...WHO HAS SEEN THIS LIFETIME MOVIE????

MaxiGuest
    Blaze, candy is a different poster than ACandyRose.

Blaze I have the DVD , I don't feel the need to watch.

Thank you for your interest and the info.
    Just my opinion

Ok...thanks for info!

Originally posted by Maxi
    Blaze, candy is a different poster than ACandyRose.
    Maxi--BLESS YOU+YOURS...Ok...thanks for info--I didn't know/// it does matter in certain cases beyond explaining at this time!

Same here..I've got a "director's cut DVD" how about you?

Originally posted by SisterSocks
    Blaze I have the DVD , I don't feel the need to watch.

Thank you for your interest and the info.
    Noted! Same here..I've got a "director's cut DVD" how about you?