Lifetime Tv: It Was On Tonight...

Blazeboy3

Inactive
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Did you watch it (I've got the DVD) ... but FYI LIFETIME TV: IT WAS ON TONIGHT... Perfect Murder, Perfect Town

http://www.lifetimetv.com/movies/info/move0556.html

240 minutes- USA, 2000
Directed by Lawrence Schiller and starring
Marg Helgenberger, Kris Kristofferson, Ann-Margret
Ronny Cox, Ken Howard, John Heard
Based on Lawrence Schiller's best seller about the still-unsolved murder of 6-year-old child model JonBenet Ramsey.
Sun Nov 2 03:00P LIFE- Lifetime

PERFECT MURDER, PERFECT TOWN November 2 at 3 pm et/pt
Director: Lawrence Schiller Year film was made: 2000
Genre: Drama Stars: Marg Helgenberger, Kris Kristofferson, John Heard and Ann-Margret

This film unveils the blunders, the big egos and the lack of cooperation that impeded the investigation of the murder of JonBenet Ramsey. This true-crime tale is based on a book of the same name.

LOVE THIS PART:Marg Helgenberger Born: November 16, 1958, in Fremont, Nebraska ... HEE HEE "GO BIG RED-NEBRASKA!"...same year born as me...!!! ... and Fremont is 35 min away from here(Omaha)...!! where I'm at ... ???!!!???

Probably nothing but for your info: You all remember that "John Bennet Ramsey aka Mr. Ramsey" was born in Lincoln, NE(60 min) away, right?...FWIW...???!!!???

Thanks Blazeboy. That's good news that the program was rerun so quickly. It means it received good ratings when they ran it a couple of months ago, and it will keep interest in the case alive. :)

Originally posted by candy
Thanks Blazeboy. That's good news that the program was rerun so quickly. It means it received good ratings when they ran it a couple of months ago, and it will keep interest in the case alive. :)

WOW...that's a thought/plus for JonBenet...
Question: Are you the author of the website ACANDYROSE? ... just curious because in the latest book it references a positive paragraph regarding such site...... as in abundance of info...which I agree!!!

Walter Davis's book (latest regarding JonBenet) is compelling/it's a docudrama/play w/2 essays and at the end it references the site www.ACandyRose....FYI

Blaze I have the DVD , I don't feel the need to watch.

Thank you for your interest and the info.

Originally posted by Maxi
Blaze, candy is a different poster than ACandyRose.

Maxi--BLESS YOU+YOURS...Ok...thanks for info--I didn't know/// it does matter in certain cases beyond explaining at this time!

Originally posted by SisterSocks
Blaze I have the DVD , I don't feel the need to watch.

Thank you for your interest and the info.

Noted! Same here..I've got a "director's cut DVD" how about you?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77
Back