735 users online (74 members and 661 guests)  

Websleuths News

UK - Milo the cat tabbed as perp as spate of key thefts in Stoke Newington solved

Milo the 'magnetic' cat burglar collared for pilfering 20 sets of keys from neighbours (Daily Mail)
    Meet Milo the magnetic moggy who today can be unmasked as the ‘cat burglar’ responsible for pinching more than 20 sets of keys from her owner’s neighbours.

Over the past month people living within roaming distance of the nine-year-old tabby cat have been left mystified after their house and car keys kept vanishing from their homes.

It was not until the owner of the troublesome moggy, 27-year-old Kirsten Alexander, spotted her pet coming through the catflap with a set of keys dangling from her magnetic collar that the mystery was solved.
    ---
    pictures of Milo and her haul plus much more at link above

Quote Originally Posted by wfgodot View Post
    Milo the 'magnetic' cat burglar collared for pilfering 20 sets of keys from neighbours (Daily Mail)

pictures of Milo and her haul plus much more at link above
    Milo's "mug shot" photo cracked me up... poor guy, she looked so sad with those heavy keys attached to her collar....
    Last edited by zippitydoda; 12-10-2012 at 08:08 PM. Reason: ets milo is a she not a he
    Judgment is not about destruction, but about setting things right.

Quote Originally Posted by zippitydoda View Post
    Milo's "mug shot" photo cracked me up... poor guy, she looked so sad with those heavy keys attached to her collar....
    Milo looked shamed - yet oddly proud, sorry, perhaps, that she hadn't put two and two together and stolen a Porsche.

well, there is this video I just watched of driving doggies....

http://youtu.be/chrzpnL1OEM
    Judgment is not about destruction, but about setting things right.