1140 users online (199 members and 941 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Does your underwear show?

http://www.channelcincinnati.com/new...93/detail.html

Underwear Police? Virginians May Be Fined For Low-Cut Pants

RICHMOND, Va. -- A Norfolk, Va., legislator says the droopy-drawers bill may be his legacy.

The Virginia House of Delegates has tentatively approved a bill to crack down on people who wear low-riding pants.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Discussion: Fined For Low-Cut Pants?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Freshman Norfolk Delegate Algie Howell Jr. introduced the bill at the urging of constituents who are offended by the exposed underwear.

Howell said, "That's why they're called undergarments. They're supposed to be worn under something else."

Delegates approved a measure that would allow police to assess a $50 fine on anyone who exposes their below-waist underpants in a "lewd or indecent manner."
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

They're going to "crack" down hehe
    I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for pretending to be someone I'm not.

Meech is offline "I'm tough,ambitious,and I know exactly what I want. If that makes me a B*#@%, Okay"
    AS John Stossel can say "GIVE ME A BREAK"

Quote Originally Posted by BirdieBoo
    They're going to "crack" down hehe

BWHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! Good one Birdie!!

I posted this earlier today.
    Easy way to avoid breaking the law is to just not wear any underwear ...

Do you think they'll ban cleavage next?

Quote Originally Posted by golfmom

Butt cleavage or bust cleavage? LOL

They tried doing this in Louisiana recently, and it gained us nothing but ridicule from the rest of the nation. Of course, here in Louisiana, we had to tack on exceptions like "except when it's part of a uniform" thereby exempting plumbers and strippers.....

I saw a young man walking down the street the other day and the way he had to walk to hold his britches up was so stupid looking that it was unbelievable that the poor guy thought he looked cool. But he thought he did, you could just see the pride on his face!

another sorry from me

Quote Originally Posted by golfmom

sorry golfmom, I hadn't read all of the posts when I posted this. I was just so amazed that this was happening that I had to make sure it got posted. It reminds me of what the 70's was like with all of the complaints about what young people were wearing and what their hair was like. I guess some things never change.
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

I work in Richmond and haven't noticed a lot of cracks. I have noticed some people are really proud of their drawers though, enough to want them to show. It's funny, but it's just a fad. Make a stink about it and the kids will want to continue doing it, or do something worse.

I did see one guy lose his britches one time. It was a riot watching him jerk them back up to where they belonged--right at his knees.

When you consider some of these underwear cost just as much as an entire weeks worth of groceries I imagine I'd be showing them off too (If I had the body for it)

Droopy-Pants Bill Dropped

http://www.channelcincinnati.com/new...63/detail.html

RICHMOND, Va. -- With some Virginia lawmakers saying the Legislature should have higher priorities, a droopy-pants bill has been dropped.........................................Se nate members say the bill has been a distraction and an embarrassment.

The committee hearing drew a standing-room-only crowd that included about 75 high school government students.

Who needs a law? My husband has informed my daughter that if any boy shows up to take her out with his pants hanging down below his butt, hubby will bring out the nail gun and tack them up around his waist where they're supposed to be.

Hopefully, when my daughter turns 35 and is old enough to date, this fad will be over.

Quote Originally Posted by Mabel
    Hopefully, when my daughter turns 35 and is old enough to date, this fad will be over.

I hope my daughter doesn't get to see this!!! She'll be completely jealous. We're not letting her date until she's 40!

for Mabel and Jeana

If I may pass on a suggestion I recieved: When your daughter is going to be in the company of a male- pat her down liberally with talcum powder. Then when you find talcum powder on the animal you can take appropriate action.

That's a great suggestion. I also recommend the trick my former boss used whenever a boy would pick his daughter up for a date. He'd sit on the porch cleaning his gun and giving the boy the evil eye.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast