1026 users online (172 members and 854 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 LastLast
    Prosecution wrapping up in David Barajas trial

http://abc13.com/news/prosecution-wr...-trial/280226/

Article & Video report

Just came across this. Puzzling to say the least...
    I speak fluently in reaction gifs.

"Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, the wretched refuse of your teeming shore. Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me, I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"

Quote Originally Posted by CA Lady View Post
    Prosecution wrapping up in David Barajas trial

http://abc13.com/news/prosecution-wr...-trial/280226/

Article & Video report
    "He testified he found a gun holster and a pack of bullets at the Barajas home. Plus, he told jurors that someone had disabled the Barajas video surveillance system."

BBM.... Not exactly throwing himself upon the mercy of the court....I'd have a difficult time throwing the book at this guy if he was forthright.

Closing arguments today in David Barajas trial

http://abc13.com/news/closing-argume...-trial/282700/

At issue before is why the surveillance video system in Barajas' house wasn't working the night of the accident. The system installer testified there was a problem with the unit and the hard drive was removed a month before the accident.

I don't remember reading before that Banda was found on the passenger side of the vehicle:

http://www.myfoxhouston.com/story/26...s-trial-week-2

I must say I've been disappointed in the coverage of this trial, some of the articles are almost embarrassing in their lack of detail and in some cases nearly incoherent jumping from point to point. When it's in your own region I suppose you just expect a little better. Hopefully it won't be a long deliberation process and the reporters can go back to doing whatever it is they do better and the Angleton community can begin to heal from it all.

Thanks Mr. Lozano...
    --

Juan Lozano @juanlozano70 · 2h

Courtroom packed for closings in #davidbarajas trial. Deputies making room for family, friends of Barajas and Jose Banda, the driver.

Juan Lozano @juanlozano70 · 1h

Judge now reading charging document to jury before closing arguments start in #davidbarajas trial.

Prosecutor Cindy Hall says death is not a penalty for intoxication manslaughter. #davidbarajas trial.

Hall says Jose Banda made bad choices but #davidbarajas also made bad choice by putting his sons in danger by pushing truck on dark road.

Defense attorney Sam Cammack now offering his closing argument. #davidbarajas trial

Juan Lozano @juanlozano70 · 59m

Cammack: "They want you to believe as parent you would leave your child for somebody you didn't know & get gun to kill him?" #davidbarajas

Juan Lozano @juanlozano70 · 47m

Cammack says evidence against #davidbarajas never existed at trial and that what was presented at trial never fit with prosecution case.

Juan Lozano @juanlozano70 · 33m

Cammack detailing what he says is lack of evidence in case: no gunshot residue on #davidbarajas, nobody saw him with gun.

Juan Lozano @juanlozano70 · 28m

Cammack: "Not one person said this guy, this dad had a gun and shot this guy." #davidbarajas trial

Juan Lozano @juanlozano70 · 22m

Cammack: "I have no idea who shot Mr. Banda. From the evidence we've seen, it wasn't Mr. Barajas" #davidbarajas trial

Juan Lozano @juanlozano70 · 16m

Cammack suggesting to jurors Banda not alone in car and wasn't driving. Suggesting other person in car killed him.#davidbarajas trial

https://twitter.com/juanlozano70

Juan Lozano @juanlozano70 · 18s

Prosecutor Brian Hrach: "This defendant killed Jose Banda." #davidbarajas trial

Juan Lozano @juanlozano70 · 25s

Hrach says suggestions Banda's cousin or half brother, who were at crash site, killed Banda "are ridiculous."

Juan Lozano @juanlozano70 · 12s

Hrach tells jurors that as Jose Banda tried to leave his car thru passenger door, #davidbarajas put gun in car and shot him.

Juan Lozano @juanlozano70 · 27s

Hrach says justice system not based on "revenge. Our system is based on law." #davidbarajas trial

Juan Lozano @juanlozano70 · 10s

Closings arguments over. Jury now deliberating in #davidbarajas trial.

Just do not see how this jury can find guilt. So much reasonable doubt in this case. I agree with defense attorney..who would leave their kids to run home ands get a gun..no gun residue...police quickly on scene..hearing gunshots and not seeing anyone? Prosecutors must know more but cannot being it in to trial??

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

justbeachy is offline "It's good to see me, isn't it? No need to respond; that was rhetorical."
    This is a very strange case. I'm just not convinced that the dad is actually the one who fired the shots. I'd be hard pressed to convict him based on this evidence (or lack thereof).

Juan Lozano @juanlozano70 · 9s

Jurors will be eating lunch in jury room and will be working through lunch. #davidbarajas trial

Juan Lozano ‏@juanlozano70 · 3m
    Jury says it has a verdict in #davidbarajas trial.

Juan Lozano @juanlozano70 · 31s

Jury finds #davidbarajas not guilty of murder in death of Jose Banda.

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 LastLast