1155 users online (253 members and 902 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12
    Juan Lozano @juanlozano70 · 46s

#davidbarajas cried after not guilty verdict read. He then hugged his lawyer and his wife Cindy.

David Barajas found not guilty of murder

http://abc13.com/news/closing-argume...-trial/282700/

im not so sure they were "thoughtless actions" and Im not so sure the dad was the shooter. Neither was the jury. Good for them. they at least didn't rush to judgement.
    IF I PUT IT HERE ITS MY OPINION. apparently i have no idea when i need to say that in a post, so this should cover it....IN MY OPINION anyways,

welcome to the gates of hell JVDS.

Jose Baez: “I sincerely believe that when we have finally spoken, everyone, and I mean everyone, will sit back and say, ‘Now, I understand. That explains it.’”

Jose Baez to da judge :

".....that type of testing is unique. we requested that they be allowed to test items and that of course was objected to by the state and and uh the state uh granted or sustained their objection, denied our opportunity to have him test these items due to a very specialized field, subfield, of dna that he is one of the pioneers of uh in the alternative of we were granted the ability to test certain items by an outside lab...."

ok, i thought I was following this story, if there is a thought out there that he did not have time to go get a gun, and that he did not have gun residue on his hands, who do they think shot him????

Quote Originally Posted by geevee View Post
    Juan Lozano @juanlozano70 · 31s

Jury finds #davidbarajas not guilty of murder in death of Jose Banda.
    Thank you GEEVEE for being so diligent with this case. I'm so distracted and could only check in now and then. I'm grateful for all of your posts !

I'm pleased with this outcome. I don't get to say that too often after a case.

Quote Originally Posted by SCHMAE View Post
    Thank you GEEVEE for being so diligent with this case. I'm so distracted and could only check in now and then. I'm grateful for all of your posts !
    YW Schmae, I wished I'd checked twitter sooner, Juan Lozano was doing good updates on the course of the trial, much better than the print media.

Quote Originally Posted by atm9533 View Post
    ok, i thought I was following this story, if there is a thought out there that he did not have time to go get a gun, and that he did not have gun residue on his hands, who do they think shot him????
    Since Mr. Banda was found on the passenger side, the defense put forth that someone else had been driving and was the shooter. They said he was also found with a 3 inch high stack of 20 dollars bills, and was unemployed, and stated it may have been a drug deal gone wrong. I can't put too much stock in that theory but the prosecution clearly didn't have the evidence to show that it was in fact Mr. Barajas who shot Mr. Banda.

I believe someone else was in the car with the man who was shot. Feel bad for his family, but far worse for the family that lost two precious children. I cannot imagine a parent leaving the side of two seriously injured children and the other parent to run home and get a gun. Did not happen! MHO

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

EXCLUSIVE - 'I'm frightened, I'm jumpy. . . cars drive by slowly': Father cleared in shooting death of drunk driver who killed his two sons reveals he's been forced from his home fearing 'revenge' attacks

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...e-attacks.html

That's... odd. Have there been threats and things toward him?
    I speak fluently in reaction gifs.

"Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, the wretched refuse of your teeming shore. Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me, I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12