1095 users online (238 members and 857 guests)  

Websleuths News

IA - Jasmine Kleve, 24, Sioux City, 5 Dec 2012

Please forgive me if this has already been posted but I couldn't find it in the forum.

Police are asking the public's help finding a Sioux City, Iowa woman, Jasmine Kleve, who has been missing since 12/05/2012

Jasmine Kleve, 24, was last seen near Southern Hills Mall in Sioux City, police said.

She was wearing a tan waist-length coat and black pants and carrying a pink backpack.

Foul play is not suspected, police said.

Anyone with information is asked to call police at 712-279-6440.

Source - http://siouxcityjournal.com/news/loc...9aa73d95b.html

577928_509383225748683_1139746780_n.png
    Last edited by summer_breeze; 12-11-2012 at 07:30 PM. Reason: added state to title

Jasmine Kleve

I just want you all to know that Jasmine was found dead today. They found her next to a Sioux City sign, nearby... where she had last been seen.

Gosh, found dead after cops suspected no foul play. That's a shame, I hope they had still been trying to find her. Rest in peace, Jasmine.

Rest in Eternal and Blissful Peace Jasmine

Condolences to her family and friends

Police Find Body of 24-Year-Old Jasmine Kleve

(SIOUX CITY, IA) Police and family have confirmed 24-year-old Jasmine Kleve has been found dead. Jasmine's family told Siouxland News late Wednesday afternoon they'd just received the terrible news. Police later confirmed they found Jasmine's body near Lakeport Commons around 2:00 PM Wednesday afternoon.

full article at link ............ http://www.kmeg.com/story/20331646/p...-jasmine-kleve

Quote Originally Posted by fran View Post
    Police Find Body of 24-Year-Old Jasmine Kleve

(SIOUX CITY, IA) Police and family have confirmed 24-year-old Jasmine Kleve has been found dead. Jasmine's family told Siouxland News late Wednesday afternoon they'd just received the terrible news. Police later confirmed they found Jasmine's body near Lakeport Commons around 2:00 PM Wednesday afternoon.

full article at link ............ http://www.kmeg.com/story/20331646/p...-jasmine-kleve
    Says there police don't think it's a homicide at this time? How did her phone end up so far away?

So sad for her family.. rest in peace, Jasmine

Comment on one article says she was warned before about huffing Difluoroethane, the same compound that is used in computer "air dusters"

This might be a good thing for the ME to know if no obvious cause of death is determined.

JMO

http://siouxcityjournal.com/news/loc...d8488446f.html

hollyblue is offline It may be the cock that crows, but it is the hen that lays the eggs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Friday View Post
    Comment on one article says she was warned before about huffing Difluoroethane, the same compound that is used in computer "air dusters"

This might be a good thing for the ME to know if no obvious cause of death is determined.

JMO

http://siouxcityjournal.com/news/loc...d8488446f.html

Oh no. I saw a young girl that was addicted to huffing that stuff on an episode of Intervention. It was just horrifying how messed up and addicted she was. She was so spaced to the point of not functioning at all...even verbally. Betting that was it and she went into a seizure of some kind.

Had a woman huffing in the ER bathroom once. In front of a little girl and her mom.
    Mom came out and called the supervisor(me) and I found her huffing out of one of those GIGANTIC cans of compressed air.
    Which she then shoved down her sweat pants.
    And then told me it was her 'asthma inhaler'.
    Days later, she crashed into a local house huffing and driving. It is a terribly available 'high'.

Maybe not a coincidence that her phone was found outside of hobby lobby. I wonder if she made a purchase there? Its just a crying shame what our young people are doing to themselves and to their families. I'm keeping her family in my prayers.
    Last edited by melodyl; 12-17-2012 at 09:58 PM. Reason: spelling correction