Status
Not open for further replies.

imamaze

Former Member
Reaction score
kmgh-uekm-4208333-320x240.png

http://kmgh.m0bl.net/w/news/story/79133185/#

EP-121129662.jpg&MaxW=380

http://www.durangoherald.com/apps/p...2/Search-changes-focus--&template=printpicart
Dylan Redwine, 13, in his baseball uniform this past summer.

http://www.kob.com/article/stories/s2842579.shtml
La Plata County Sheriff’s Office is continuing to search for a 13-year-old Four Corners boy missing since Monday.

Dylan Redwine was reported missing Monday afternoon by his father, Mark Redwine, who lives in Vallecito, about 22 miles northeast of Durango.
Dylan is described as 13 years old, standing 5 feet tall and weighing 105 pounds. He has blond hair and blue eyes.

He was last seen wearing a black Nike shirt, black basketball nylon shorts, black Jordan tennis shoes and a two tone blue and white Duke Blue Devils baseball hat.

Anyone who may have information on Dylan’s whereabouts are asked to contact La Plata County Sheriff’s Office Investigators Dan Patterson (970-382-7015) or Tom Cowing (970-382-7045). People can also call the hotline for the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children at 1-800-THE LOST (1-800-843-5678).

Thread #1
Thread #2
Thread #3
thread #4
Thread #5
Thread #6
Thread #7
Thread #8
Thread #9
Thread #10

Thread #11
Thread #12
Thread #13

Thread #14

Dylan Redwine Media and Map Links

Timeline Reference Post

Missing Persons Information & Support

Important Changes to the discussion :

Websleuths is a victim friendly forum. To be clear, the victim in any case we cover is the victim (missing and/or deceased child and/or adult). Dylan Redwine is missing and he is our victim.

We are going to open discussion and sleuthing on Dylan's father Mark Redwine although he has not been named a person of interest. More often than not, we are finding that LE is reluctant to name a POI unless and until an arrest is imminent. However, the actions of LE may often times speak louder than words and for this reason, we are now going to allow discussion about Dylan's father.

Any questions or concerns with the above? Please personal message a moderator or administrator.

<modsnip> The discussion rules have been relaxed but that does not mean you can outright accuse him.

No 'tunnel talk' discussion allowed.

All opinions are welcome, please don't talk about being on one team or another. We all want the same thing... Dylan to be found safe and brought home!!!

I am certainly glad to see someone else that thinks similiarly to how I look at parents with missing children.:)

"I" know the only opinion "I" own is my own opinion so therefore "I" must be true to myself. For me, it is much more about my own personal responsibility and accountability. I know that written words on the internet are 'etched in stone' and can be read for many years to come. I always keep that in the back of my mind when calmly looking at each case.

This has happened several times over the years. I prefer to wait and because that has been my choice I was in the minority....sometimes in the teeny tiny minority.lol I am patient by nature anyway and I watch closely as the case unfolds and what comes directly from LE most importantly.

Of course I have seen the 'what ifs" posted for years here and the numerous other things the majority saw as 'suspicious' and nothing but. Yet numerous times it has turned out that innocent parents in this same situation under this same tight scrutiny as Mark Redwine finds himself in were falsely accused even though so many were dead certain of their guilt. Does it give me inner peace that I wasnt one of them? Absolutely, because it would bother me greatly to know I was a party to the accusations and then learned later on what they really deserved all along was my support. That is why I tread lightly...that and watching how other cases have transpired in the past.

What others choose to do or see suspicious or signs of guilt is their entitled right of course to post thier viewpoints on any subject matter.

At the end of the day what is far more important to me than anything else is to try and make sure "I" never accuse someone.. that I dont even know.. of the worst allegation that can be made against any parent with a missing child. And definitely not when that someone has not even been named as a suspect or a POI.

Now my opinions will change in a heartbeat should LE (only) come forth and say they have evidence that Mark Redwine is involved in the disappearance of his son and is the suspect in this case. Until and if that should happen Im just not comfortable accusing him at this time. But thats just how 'I' roll.

I have several theories and possibilities that to not include MR.

JMO though
Wow, that was beautifully said, thank you. I feel very much the same way. I remember when Breeann Rodriguez was missing, a lot of people accused her parents. It broke my heart. I can't imagine the agony of searching for a missing child and having people make accusations. How hurtful. I refuse to come here and break tos by calling this man a murderer, and deep down in my heart I think there's a part of me that believes he would never hurt his son..

I've been looking for the reply space on the other thread and just realized there was a new thread and the other was locked....:banghead:

I've been told the chopper that was over the lake area today was there for roughly 30 mins and did two sweeps of the lake at least.

I've been told the chopper that was over the lake area today was there for roughly 30 mins and did two sweeps of the lake at least.

I'm just betting they will do that periodically, waiting for the scent that was wafting up from the bottom to build until things begin to move. :(

Sorry, I said Police Report, it should have been Protective Order. My point remains the same---he filed a report to the courts describing the incident.

He woke up from the beating, and had to be told who beat him up.

But I saw NOTHING about every bone in his face being smashed by a bat.

Reading that post by the daughter of his best friend makes me realize what a liar he is. Nobody beat him in the face repeatedly with a bat. So if he would lie about that, then everything else is also suspect.

I can easily understand why they never told him exactly where they were living. Maybe they were afraid of him. And I see nothing wrong with a 13 yr old sitting in court during HIS custody hearing. I applaud that, in fact. JMO

Who said he said it?

I didn't take it as he said it, I took it as the person who was writing the comment's impression. He didn't write that comment and all we know is it's the other person's opinion.

Nothin tears up a child more than sitting in court and listening to everything. Usually the judge hears the case then talks to the children in his chambers. There was a reason the judge wanted him to leave the courtroom. My children got physically ill, they did not want to be there and just wanted to talk to the judge. They were an emotional mess.

BBM

Not if he thought his son did it and MR had been too drunk to remember. I don't think he would have pressed charges against his son for attempted murder. just my opinion

again I reiterate an incident involving a severe assault by wielding a baseball ball bat at another human beings face repeatedly resulting in that persons entire face structure being shattered is a violent crime in which the state of Colorado presses charges REGARDLESS OF WHAT OR HOW MR's WISHES WERE concerning the violent offense. MR becomes merely a "witness" in the state of Colorado's case against the perpetrator, who in this hypothetical would have been ER or as you propose CR.

IF THIS BASEBALL BAT BEATING TO THE FACE WHICH RESULTED IN MR's ENTIRE FACE STRUCTURE BEING SHATTERED WAS TRUE THERE WITHOUT DOUBT WOULD BE DOCUMENTED PROOF QUITE POSSIBLY EVEN INCLUDING SUCH A VIOLENT ASSAULT BEING CHARGED AS AN ATTEMPTED MURDER.

In criminal prosecutions it is not the Victim(MR) vs. Perpatrator(ER or CR).. It is the State of Colorado vs. ER or CR.. again if any of this were true and IMO its not..jmo.

Wonder if Dylan had a burner phone. He wouldn't need the one everyone else knew about if he had a burner phone. MOO

Honestly...anything on FB or a comment on a "news" site are RUMORS. Nothing more.

Honestly...anything on FB or a comment on a "news" site are RUMORS. Nothing more.

Exactly. It's like pick and choose which one you want to believe? It's freaking FB/comments for heaven's sake ... RUMOR. IMO.

ummm she didn't want to get back together with him and made sure he knew it??

not sayin its factual its just a possible

:silly: Oh Lawdy I just spewed a mouthful of iced tea on my tablet when reading your above post, aust!!..lol..lol..my God if that wouldn't have gotten the message across that someone is not very interested in getting back with you..well..I'm not sure what would...:floorlaugh:

lol..sorry the entire ridiculous, over kill in nature, accusing commenter's post really is just..well...just ridiculous IMO ..and ITA with Bravo that My opinion about it is unilateral..across the board..whether accused about ER or MR..

I don't know what the hell to think anymore. All I know 100% is that all this garbage is not helpful and only distracts from finding Dylan. Sad for this young man. :(

I know that yucky garbage can feeling. It's all so......sickening. I can't imagine what it is like for the investigators who have to wade through every shred of sad sickening stuff in order to figure out what has happened to Dylan.

And even though we aren't forced to be here on this forum, here we are, all concerned and all wanting to know what happened to Dylan and what will bring him home.

I guess that's what Websleuthing is about, even when the going gets tough. Even when it gets sickening.

Please Dylan. Come home. Let us know what has happened to you. Don't leave us like this.

:silly: Oh Lawdy I just spewed a mouthful of iced tea on my tablet when reading your above post, aust!!..lol..lol..my God if that wouldn't have gotten the message across that someone is not very interested in getting back with you..well..I'm not sure what would...:floorlaugh:

lol..sorry the entire ridiculous, over kill in nature, accusing commenter's post really is just..well...just ridiculous IMO ..and ITA with Bravo that My opinion about it is unilateral..across the board..whether accused about ER or MR..

Sorry SmoothOperator, sometimes I think we need banners to say warning the following post needs to be read when you don't have a mouthful of food or drink.

Its happened a few times when I'm reading posts, nearly choked while laughing, and that seems so disrespectful to our victims and its not meant to be in any way.

Wonder if Dylan had a burner phone. He wouldn't need the one everyone else knew about if he had a burner phone. MOO

IMO its of course "possible" that Dylan had a secret burner phone, but what IYO would be a reason for him to have a secretive burner phone that no one knew about?

You never know, maybe the mother was there. Obviously somebody was a witness if ER's claims about that night are true. :waitasec:

Hmmmmmmm, now THAT raises some interesting possibilities, huh?

yes... comments are considered rumors. And just a reminder that social media links ALSO need to be related to the case and fall within the rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie