1042 users online (183 members and 859 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

TX - Ronnie Gammage, 27, Longview, 8 Dec 2012

Ronnie's mother reported him missing on Saturday, December 8th and that was the same day Longview Police found his tan Chevrolet pickup truck in the parking lot of this Waffle House on Loop 281 with the tires slashed." Ronnie suffers from a mental disability making it easy for someone to take advantage of him.
    http://www.cbs19.tv/story/20320450/f...ew-missing-man

Police asking for help locating missing Longview man... He suffers from a mental disability which can hinder his ability to make sound judgement.http://www.kltv.com/story/20308778/p...g-longview-man

The mother is so heartbroken you can feel her pain how sad..I pray the find him!!http://www.cbs19.tv/story/20320450/f...ew-missing-man
    Ronnie was last seen wearing a short sleeve T-shirt, Wrangler blue jeans and brown cowboy boots

He has a fb but nothing interesting on there. Has a sister that is his friend and she is doing a lot of posting about him missing..http://www.facebook.com/ron.gammage.1

OMG.. His mother just breaks my heart. Poor lady, I can't imagine what she is going through. Hoping he is found soon.
    Shine Somer Shine!

My posts are my opinion only; you may not use my posts for
    anything, except quoting within the Websleuths Forum.

There is no way to be a perfect mother, but there are a million ways to be a good one!

It seems like someone would have seen something? The waffle house always has people in there and he is a very big man to go quietly IMO.. Gammage, who is 6'8" tall and weighs 265 pounds, usually dressed in Western attire.maybe a female lured him away because at 6"8 i would think he didn't go easy!

I wonder if it was a robbery. And I agree, a woman could have set him up.
    “Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn

His tires were slashed so someone defiantly wanted to make sure he couldn't leave,I wonder was he having problems with anyone or a bad relationship right now?

The slashed tires make me wonder if someone did it to get him to take a ride with them. Wonder if he was on "meetme", some of his fb friends are, possibly met a woman on there? Hard to believe no one noticed since he was a regular and his truck was disabled in the parking lot, plus his size.. Did he usually carry cash on him? Maybe another waffle house regular or employee disabled his vehicle, offered a ride, and robbed him?
    Shine Somer Shine!

My posts are my opinion only; you may not use my posts for
    anything, except quoting within the Websleuths Forum.

There is no way to be a perfect mother, but there are a million ways to be a good one!

Quote Originally Posted by sadnpod View Post
    The slashed tires make me wonder if someone did it to get him to take a ride with them. Wonder if he was on "meetme", some of his fb friends are, possibly met a woman on there? Hard to believe no one noticed since he was a regular and his truck was disabled in the parking lot, plus his size.. Did he usually carry cash on him? Maybe another waffle house regular or employee disabled his vehicle, offered a ride, and robbed him?
    Yea i thought about the tire being cut to get him to ride with them also.My ex was a trucker and i ate at waffle house all over the place city to city and there is always folks there,and a lot drama to lol. I simply cant believe no one saw anything at all,UNLESS someone got him to come out with them and sat in the car or was offered a ride,i have seen no updates yet. He only has 20 fb friends and looks like last post was 2011,I am going to go see if that is the only one he had.

I went back and listen to the video again it says family and LE went to his apartment and furniture and other things were missing,they finger printed and took pictures,IMO i truly believe this is someone he knows taken advantage of him,i sure would like to know if he was dating or had a gf.

hollyblue is offline It may be the cock that crows, but it is the hen that lays the eggs.
    On December 8, 2012, Longview police took a missing persons report for Ronnie Joe Gammage, a 27-year-old male from Longview. Gammage, who is 6'8" tall and weighs 265 pounds, usually dressed in Western attire. He suffers from a mental disability which can hinder his ability to make sound judgements.

What time was he last seen at the Waffle House? Day, night and what day exactly?
    Could be he met a bad fate some other place and the person knew to drive his truck back to the Waffle House if he frequented there alot.

Employee's didn't think it odd the same truck had been sitting there for days with flat tires? ??

http://www.kltv.com/story/20308778/p...g-longview-man

Gammage last spoke to his mother on December 4., On December 8, 2012, Longview police took a missing persons report for Ronnie Joe Gammage,Found his truck at waffle house on the Dec 8, doesn't give a time? and Mom and LE found things missing from the apartment on the Dec 8 as well. that's all i have found on him at the time.

Quote Originally Posted by hollyblue View Post
    On December 8, 2012, Longview police took a missing persons report for Ronnie Joe Gammage, a 27-year-old male from Longview. Gammage, who is 6'8" tall and weighs 265 pounds, usually dressed in Western attire. He suffers from a mental disability which can hinder his ability to make sound judgements.

What time was he last seen at the Waffle House? Day, night and what day exactly?
    Could be he met a bad fate some other place and the person knew to drive his truck back to the Waffle House if he frequented there alot.

Employee's didn't think it odd the same truck had been sitting there for days with flat tires? ??

http://www.kltv.com/story/20308778/p...g-longview-man
    I was thinking the same thing... why didn't someone notice the truck with slashed tires if it had been there for several days. Then I had the thought, maybe it wasn't there all that time. Maybe someone had parked it there on the same day his mom found it, but where is Ronnie?

Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast