1089 users online (214 members and 875 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

JonBenet:WE FAILED HER(MISS AMERICA)...WHY?

JonBenet:WE FAILED HER(JONBENET-MISS AMERICA)...WHY?

Why oh WHY did we fail her...???

Is it because we can't channell

Is it because we can't channell the truth because IT HURTS/TOO PAINFULL TO COMPREHEND/CHANNEL?

It helps to look at the bigger picture, not that we failed JonBenet, rather all other children are protected from knowing your Mommy, Daddy, or big brother might kill you as you go to sleep.

Our justice system is not perfect.

We failed Ron Goldman and Nicole Simpson. There is still hope for JonBenet.

Get a grip Blaze , we haven't lost anything yet .

Justice will prevail for Jon Benet...
    Just my opinion

THANK YOU--I WILL...!!!

Originally posted by SisterSocks
    Get a grip Blaze , we haven't lost anything yet .

Justice will prevail for Jon Benet...
    THANK YOU--I WILL...!!! For what it's worth--all the books written (majority says it's Patsy) I can't help but feel that her MOM sacrificed her for reasons unknown to us to this day---so how does one come to forgiveness in this case???... Somehow I believe you to be right...we are still ON IT (for JonBenet)...to the end--whatever it will take--she(JonBenet) is worth all of it!!!

Yep Blaze we are in for justice =)
    Just my opinion

Re: JonBenet:WE FAILED HER(MISS AMERICA)...WHY?

Originally posted by Blazeboy3
    JonBenet:WE FAILED HER(JONBENET-MISS AMERICA)...WHY?

Why oh WHY did we fail her...???
    Blaze my heart goes out to you, please don't give up ,I know who ever did this must be suffering terribly! I hope & pray they will one day turn them selfs in to the police. There can be no peace for then untill they do .How can the person who did this look other people in the face ,unless they are very sick in so many different ways & it will show in time!
    I just thought of it ,they have moved away from family & friends , maybe they CAN"T look people in the face any more .
    Didn't O.J. do the same thing, I don't think he sees any of his old friends , buddys, hanger on,s lawers.
    Are the Rams moveing in the same direction ?
    THIS IS JUST MY MOST HUMBLE OPINION !DO NOT POST IT ANYWHERE ELSE !!

Yep,we failed her. We wouldn't go to a dentist for a bypass,we wouldn't expect a librarian to write a classic,we wouldn't ask a janitor to design our homes,but we allow homicide investigations to be conducted by untrained personel.
    IMO

I have no say in how LE trains its personel in investigative procedures, so don't include me as one of the "we" who supposedly failed JonBenet.

We are suppose to have a say,this is America,where laws are written and ammended everyday through the efforts of ordinary citizens. We won't allow a person to comb our hair for pay without the proper training and licensing,so surely we can extend this to law enforcement. The homicide rate in this country is outrageous,we really do need to fight for properly trained individuals to hold these positions in order to obtain justice for the victims.
    IMO JMO

Okay, sissi, since you are willing to accept blame for the mishandling of the investigation into JonBenet's death, what specifically are you as a citizen planning to do to ensure that in the future LE is properly trained in homicide investigations? What legislation are you going to introduce that will accomplish this?

While you're at it, will you also introduce legislation preventing attorneys from making a mockery of the legal system and manipulating it as the Ramseys' attorneys have always done for them?

ajt400Guest
    There has been manipulation on both sides, to me it looks worse from the side that is supposed to be professional. I thought the R's actually moved back to ATL which is where they were from. So, it seems they have moved closer to friends.

ajt, aren't attorneys supposed to be professional too?

I don't understand what the Rs moving to Atlanta has to do with this discussion. What point am I missing here?

ajt400Guest
    Read the whole post and maybe you can figure it out.

I don't think most people's perception of attornies is prfessional, especially defense attornies. Their job is not to be professional, but it is to get their client off.

Maybe their attornies would have less to work with if the investigator's had not screwed up the crime scene so badly, hmmm?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast