1099 users online (240 members and 859 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 110
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Cleveland, Ohio
    Posts
    3,931

    OH - Gino Tamburro, 17, Chardon, 12 Dec 2012

    Gino Tamburro, 17, went missing in the time it took to walk from his father's residence in Leaders trailer park in Chardon to his mother's residence - 40 yards away. His iPod, cell phone, and wallet were all left behind.

    More at link, including video of interview with Gino's mom:

    http://www.wkyc.com/news/article/273...ssing-teenager

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    3,557
    I think this is the location. Lots of woods.

    http://goo.gl/maps/MFZuw
    No temptation has overtaken you except what is common to mankind. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can endure it. - 1 Corinthians 10:13 (NIV)

    We are all one poor choice from being a subject on this forum. Think twice.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    19,247
    Who saw him last?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    CA always, FL now
    Posts
    19,348

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    21,583
    So Gino T was walking from his father's trailer... To his mother's trailer.... In the same trailer park.... Forty feet distance from each other... And he disappeared?

    am I reading this correctly?

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    5,937
    This is a very rural area. For him to make it to any type of store or anywhere else people congregate would be a walk of several miles.

    He is probably a Chardon High School student -- the school where TJ Lane killed 3 classmates in February of this year. That right there makes me wonder if this is some kind of post-traumatic stress kind of thing. A while ago (and I'm sorry I have no link for this, so take it as you will) some of the Chardon students were having emotional problems, and there were several suicide attempts in the aftermath of the killings.

    Not much on the local news, either live, or on the internet.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    5,937
    Quote Originally Posted by mikkismom View Post
    I think this is the location. Lots of woods.

    http://goo.gl/maps/MFZuw
    Yes, very rural. I had friends who lived there. Lots of trees and woods -- it's a country road, and the mobile home park just kind of comes up out of nowhere.

    However, the town where this park is located (Chardon) was recently reclassified as a "city", and there has been a rise in crime there that was never seen 10 years ago.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    CA always, FL now
    Posts
    19,348
    Geauga County sheriff's deputies search for missing 17-year-old Gino Tamburro

    The family of Gino Tamburro, 17, said it's not like their son to not come home. The teen was last seen Tuesday around 6 p.m. in Chardon wearing a Pittsburgh Steelers jacket and jeans

    Described as a straight A student, family members said Tamburro quit high school so he could take care of his stepfather and get him to his doctor appointments.

    http://www.newsnet5.com/dpp/news/loc...-gino-tamburro

    http://www.facebook.com/WEWS5

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    12,369
    Quote Originally Posted by oh_gal View Post
    This is a very rural area. For him to make it to any type of store or anywhere else people congregate would be a walk of several miles.

    He is probably a Chardon High School student -- the school where TJ Lane killed 3 classmates in February of this year. That right there makes me wonder if this is some kind of post-traumatic stress kind of thing. A while ago (and I'm sorry I have no link for this, so take it as you will) some of the Chardon students were having emotional problems, and there were several suicide attempts in the aftermath of the killings.

    Not much on the local news, either live, or on the internet.
    http://www.cnn.com/2012/02/29/health...ing/index.html

    Hope he is found. He is close in age to the shooter and those injured.
    "Something's not right with that girl" - Jose Baez during Opening Statement

    My post may only be used on Websleuths. Thanks.

    All post are my opinion and speculation only and are not meant as anything else.......so unless I'm quoting MSM, take it for what it's worth!!!

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    CA always, FL now
    Posts
    19,348
    Geauga County Sheriff's Office searches for missing teen

    Authorities are using canines to search the woods near where Gino was last seen, and have a helicopter from University Hospitals scanning the area from the air,

    http://news-herald.com/articles/2012...b421161995.txt


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    19,247
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldpizza View Post

    Described as a straight A student, family members said Tamburro quit high school so he could take care of his stepfather and get him to his doctor appointments.
    It makes him sound like a family oriented person but I suppose it's possible it's less family orientation and more that there was some kind of a problem that made him unwilling to stay at school any more. The school shooting might have been very traumatic, particularly if it was his school and his friends.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    12,369
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldpizza View Post
    Geauga County sheriff's deputies search for missing 17-year-old Gino Tamburro

    The family of Gino Tamburro, 17, said it's not like their son to not come home. The teen was last seen Tuesday around 6 p.m. in Chardon wearing a Pittsburgh Steelers jacket and jeans

    Described as a straight A student, family members said Tamburro quit high school so he could take care of his stepfather and get him to his doctor appointments.

    http://www.newsnet5.com/dpp/news/loc...-gino-tamburro

    http://www.facebook.com/WEWS5
    I wonder what illness his stepfather has. I hope Gino didn't steal some of his pain meds (if stepfather had any....) I don't like that he left his personal belongings behind.

    "Something's not right with that girl" - Jose Baez during Opening Statement

    My post may only be used on Websleuths. Thanks.

    All post are my opinion and speculation only and are not meant as anything else.......so unless I'm quoting MSM, take it for what it's worth!!!

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    5,937
    Quote Originally Posted by scorekeeper View Post
    http://www.cnn.com/2012/02/29/health...ing/index.html

    Hope he is found. He is close in age to the shooter and those injured.
    Yes, and TJ Lane and the whole incident have been in the news lately, because Lane had a court appearance last week.

    Of course, it could have nothing to do with the Chardon incident.

    I find it strange that things are so quiet on this. That makes me think that the authorities know more than they're letting the public in on, but I could be wrong.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    12,369
    http://news-herald.com/articles/2011...mode=fullstory

    2010-2011 school year - 4th quarter
    merit roll
    was a freshman
    "Something's not right with that girl" - Jose Baez during Opening Statement

    My post may only be used on Websleuths. Thanks.

    All post are my opinion and speculation only and are not meant as anything else.......so unless I'm quoting MSM, take it for what it's worth!!!

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Cleveland, Ohio
    Posts
    3,931
    Living here in Greater Cleveland, I had wondered about the tie-in to Chardon, too, and I thought maybe that was just me, but apparently we're on the same wavelength. I'm not saying that I think that caused him to disappear, but I'm keeping it in my head. The shooting at Clackamas was all over the news the other day too. Could that have triggered some painful memories? I just hope if so, he's off somewhere trying to process it and he walks back up the street shocked at all the concern and attention!

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. OH - Three students killed in Chardon High School shooting, 27 Feb 2012
    By ~n/t~ in forum Rampage Killings and Terrorist Attacks
    Replies: 1018
    Last Post: 01-30-2016, 01:49 PM
  2. CANADA Canada - Gino 'Attila' Mezei, 41, Vancouver, BC, 1 Jan 1996
    By evafiore in forum 1990's Missing
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-12-2015, 02:40 PM
  3. GUILTY OH - Three kiled, 1 paralyzed in Chardon High School shooting, 27 Feb 2012
    By Cherry in forum Recently Sentenced and Beyond
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 09-12-2014, 04:05 PM