1214 users online (213 members and 1001 guests)  

Websleuths News

Cat helps school crossing guards

A black cat watches over students crossing the street in Washington State.

http://edition.cnn.com/video/#/video...iref=allsearch

"The further we (as the human race) grow away from the natural world, the quieter the natural world becomes and the more pathological we become as a culture."........Bernie Krause

The citizens of the United States of America have a right to applaud themselves for having given to mankind examples of an enlarged and liberal policy—a policy worthy of imitation......which gives to bigotry no sanction, to persecution no assistance.......George Washington

Our family cat used to walk with my son to the bus stop. She would look both ways before crossing the street, wait until he caught the bus and then come back home.
    She also would beat up the other cats in the morning if we didn't give her canned cat food for breakfast. No angel.

awww...thanks for such a feel good story
    My old Ginger cat O'Reilly was a trooper too..always greeting kids on the sidewalk and rolling over to make everyone happy...in a world filled with so many rials and tribulations it is nice to know that our animal friends are serenely and lovingly watching out for all of us

Thank you for posting this I love cats they are so loving and intelligent. Winston my cat in my picture is my best friend and tries to make me feel better when I am suffering terrible pain.
    The man in my avatar may have killed two innocent teenagers Abigail Williams and Liberty German. If you know who he is Please call the tip line. There is a reward of $250,000 - Tel- 844.459.5786 or email: abbyandlibbytip@cacoshrf.com

Merry Christmas to all Websleuths staff, members and guests.

Quote Originally Posted by gregjrichards View Post
    Thank you for posting this I love cats they are so loving and intelligent. Winston my cat in my picture is my best friend and tries to make me feel better when I am suffering terrible pain.
    Winston is a very handsome cat and looks so wise with his gray beard...I'm very glad you have him as a comfort when needed....

I was a big dog lover all my life and still do love them but went through one to many traumatic losses so had no pets for a couple of years...then hubby brought me a kittie that someone was going to take to the pound...she was a Manx cat and we named her Mimi...she lived with us for 19 years...anytime she saw me upset she would come up and lick me on the face...it was a comfort for sure....

Hoping your Winston will be with you for many more years, gregjrichards....
    Last edited by Reader; 12-16-2012 at 12:50 PM. Reason: accidentally posted and not finished!

"The further we (as the human race) grow away from the natural world, the quieter the natural world becomes and the more pathological we become as a culture."........Bernie Krause

The citizens of the United States of America have a right to applaud themselves for having given to mankind examples of an enlarged and liberal policy—a policy worthy of imitation......which gives to bigotry no sanction, to persecution no assistance.......George Washington

Links of Interest