Cat helps school crossing guards

Our family cat used to walk with my son to the bus stop. She would look both ways before crossing the street, wait until he caught the bus and then come back home.
She also would beat up the other cats in the morning if we didn't give her canned cat food for breakfast. No angel.

awww...thanks for such a feel good story :)
My old Ginger cat O'Reilly was a trooper too..always greeting kids on the sidewalk and rolling over to make everyone happy...in a world filled with so many rials and tribulations it is nice to know that our animal friends are serenely and lovingly watching out for all of us :)

Thank you for posting this I love cats they are so loving and intelligent. Winston my cat in my picture is my best friend and tries to make me feel better when I am suffering terrible pain.

Thank you for posting this I love cats they are so loving and intelligent. Winston my cat in my picture is my best friend and tries to make me feel better when I am suffering terrible pain.

Winston is a very handsome cat and looks so wise with his gray beard...I'm very glad you have him as a comfort when needed....

I was a big dog lover all my life and still do love them but went through one to many traumatic losses so had no pets for a couple of years...then hubby brought me a kittie that someone was going to take to the pound...she was a Manx cat and we named her Mimi...she lived with us for 19 years...anytime she saw me upset she would come up and lick me on the face...it was a comfort for sure....

Hoping your Winston will be with you for many more years, gregjrichards....

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Megankd
Back