Connecticut school district on lockdown after shooting report at a Newtown elemen-#2

Status
Not open for further replies.
NBC news now saying the entire Kindergarten class was killed.

Let's not link any twitters or facebooks until we know for sure which ones are valid. JMO

That just makes me sick to my stomach.

I'm hugging all five of my little ones tightly today.

This would be nation-wide.
[DOCUMENT] Matthew Keys ‏@TheMatthewKeys
President Obama orders flags at half staff following CT school shooting

Was just one Kinder class killed or did he go to multiple classrooms?

Awful. This just goes from horrific and evil . . . and out in concentric circles.

That just makes me sick to my stomach.

I'm hugging all five of my little ones tightly today.

You and me, both. I was just thinking before seeing your post, that I feel sick to my stomach over this news.

2:48 p.m.: Hero teacher Kaitlin Roig tells ABC News that she barricaded her first grade students in classroom bathroom and locked the door when she first heard gun shots. “The kids were being so good. They asked: ‘Can we go see if anyone is out there? … I just want Christmas… I don’t want to die, I just want to have Christmas.’ I said, you’re going to have Christmas and Hanukkah.. I tried to be positive.”

2:46 p.m.: White House announces that President Obama will address the nation at 3:15 p.m. Watch it HERE.

2:37 p.m.: Gunman Ryan Lanza’s mother found among the dead at Sandy Hook Elementary School.

2:28 p.m. The gunman in the Newtown, Conn., school shooting has been identified as Ryan Lanza, 24, of New Jersey. A dead body has also been found in his parents’ home, officials said. Lanza’s body was found in the school.

2:22 p.m.: Federal agents investigating whether slain Connecticut school gunman had a relationship with someone in the school, sources say.

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headlines/2012/12/live-updates-newtown-ct-school-shooting/

Oh NO..thats exactly what I was said earlier. I just knew it would be an entire class.

My emotions are just going from -so sad to so mad :(

He may have been part of a community theatre at one point. He "liked" the page and a comment on a pic said "is that Ryan Lanza?"... Comment posted 7 minutes ago.

I will feel awful if they have named the wrong person on the news, but I am not so willing to believe they have the wrong person. I just have a feeling someone is playing games.

MOO

We pulled the first thread until we can be sure of the perp's social media accounts - i.e. Facebook and Twitter. Please do not post links to those accounts until it gets straightened out!!!

:tyou:

Shooters brother is named Adam, was found hiding in the woods behind the school in camo pants. Has been taken into custody per fox

WHY are they making these poor parents all wait in one location for the governor to update them??? It seems very cruel and unnecessary to me. Maybe I'm missing something and its best this way? It just seems like a really wrong arrangement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail