1001 users online (110 members and 891 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 5 of 71 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 ... LastLast
    WASHINGTON (AP) — A law enforcement official says the suspect in the Connecticut school shootings is 24-year-old Ryan Lanza and that his younger brother is being held for questioning as a possible second shooter. The law enforcement official says the boys' mother, Nancy Lanza, works at the school as a teacher.

The official also said Ryan Lanza's girlfriend and another friend are missing in New Jersey.
    http://bigstory.ap.org/article/ap-so...ad-ties-school
    Marx: "Jeder nach seinen Fähigkeiten, jedem nach seinen Bedürfnissen."

I can speak as a former kindergarten teacher. This would be one of the happiest days of school for kids as they prepared for Christmas and their holiday break, as they sang songs, put on performances, made decorations and brought me small, sweet gifts. Everyone would be in high spirits, not much real classwork would be getting done, lots of laughter and happiness.

THAT is what a kindergarten class is like at this time of year...... and to replace that image with one of all of those innocent children slain is just horrific, beyond horrific.
    SwampMama

GUILTY!!!

Cyrus C. convicted of 2004 arson in Harvey, La. that killed 4 people, including his 19-month-old daughter, his teenage girlfriend, the girlfriend's mom and GF's young brother (age 11). He was acquitted in 2008 (state charges) in 2008 and found GUILTY (federal charges) in 2013

http://www.nola.com/crime/index.ssf/...d_of_2004.html

CNN just reported that one of the suspect's brothers was found dead in Hoboken.

Quote Originally Posted by tlcox View Post
    to posters and members just arriving.

It is possible (LIKELY) that the WRONG Ryan Lanza's Facebook and twitter account links and photos were posted in the previous thread.

The mods have closed it for review and to clean up the mess.

This inadvertent erroneous info and links came to us via MSM.

UNTIL we know for sure who the shooter is, and can be 100% convinced we are linking the appropriate Ryan's information, please, lets all refrain from linking to such things.

I am not a mod, but boy I know none of us want to vilify someone Innocent.
    All I know is that earlier they were showing the same fb page as was linked here..

Reports on NBC that shooter died from self-inflicted gunshot wound.
    Marx: "Jeder nach seinen Fähigkeiten, jedem nach seinen Bedürfnissen."

Quote Originally Posted by jennapuppy View Post
    Wow. Just wow.

Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Board Express

Quote Originally Posted by SurfieTX View Post
    IMO, it's not inaccurate, just some boob copying a picture and tweeting using his name. Otherwise, he would have updated his facebook.

To wit:

http://newtown.patch.com/articles/po...ndy-hook-house
    You could be right. But until we can establish that I cannot see smearing some dude.

Websleuths prides itself on its being the best, most accurate crimeboard on the web. I can see where they would want to continue to enjoy that reputation.
    Websleuths now on Facebook

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

mni wiconi - Lakota for Water is Life.

Just caught up from picking up DS, locked him in the house and poured an adult beverage. Five year olds, FGS, FIVE YEAR OLDS :.....
    Proud WS N-LIB

Quote Originally Posted by katydid23 View Post
    The name is correct but there are several people with that name who are the same age.
    Is there another person with that same name from CT?
    Just my opinion

Hopeful One is offline Blessed are the cracked for they are the ones who let in the light
    I have to get work done, so I pulled myself away for a bit, but all the while I felt guilty. Guilty for just going on with my day as if nothing happened, you know? Even if for just a moment. It amazes me that people around here are continuing to work, talking, laughing... They're doing nothing wrong but somehow it doesn't seem fair.

Justice for Travis

Sometimes the first step towards forgiveness is understanding that the other person is a complete idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by SwampMama View Post
    I can speak as a former kindergarten teacher. This would be one of the happiest days of school for kids as they prepared for Christmas and their holiday break, as they sang songs, put on performances, made decorations and brought me small, sweet gifts. Everyone would be in high spirits, not much real classwork would be getting done, lots of laughter and happiness.

THAT is what a kindergarten class is like at this time of year...... and to replace that image with one of all of those innocent children slain is just horrific, beyond horrific.
    I leave in one hour to go to my grandson's preschool holiday party....a class of 15 4 year olds. I may look around that room and cry..........
    Love you, Littlest Little!

Quote Originally Posted by jennapuppy View Post
    What is going on????????? Girlfriend and friend missing. Younger brother in custody. Mother, father, and another brother found dead?
    Justice for Trayvon

unconfirmed: 6 more children found hiding at the school

Anyone have a working link to the presidents statement? And is it over?
    “Peace is not the product of terror or fear. Peace is not the silence of cemeteries. Peace is not the silent result of violent repression. Peace is the generous, tranquil contribution of all to the good of all." -Abp Oscar Romero

Given the property they are searching, the name of the shooter and his brother are correct, it's just that the wrong social media accounts were picked up, based on the link to New Jersey. Think it may just be the missing girlfriend who lived in New Jersey.

Page 5 of 71 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 ... LastLast