798 users online (87 members and 711 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 4 of 89 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 ... LastLast
    If he shot mom at home, WHY go to the school? Why those kindergarteners??

Quote Originally Posted by matou View Post
    So if the perp`s mother is not connected to the school then he randomly chose to kill as many schoolchildren as he could just because? sigh.
    I'm totally at a loss of understanding. He killed his mother before arriving at the elementary school. Why did he go to the school and commit the unthinkable??? What is his connection to that school besides his mother's employment, if anything? Senseless.

Quote Originally Posted by CHERIE.T View Post
    Why THE HELL is the media calling the mother of the teacher??? She just found out her grandson killed his mom, 18 children and 6 adults?!?!?!
    "Give us dirty laundry."

--Don Henley
    Be kind, for everyone is fighting a great battle.

My favorite song ever -->https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihUIPlLw2ZE

Quote Originally Posted by Ronso View Post

Quoting quote from closed thread: PLEASE, do not make this tragedy into your place to preach hateful messages about people who make different parenting choices than you.

PLEASE do not make this tragedy into a soapbox for telling the youth of today that they are pathetic, because they are not.

Abby, I could kiss you right now!
    Awkward quoting/snipped by me......

I'd like to give you a well-deserved smooch as well. I didn't trust myself to answer without being banished.
    Last edited by CatMama3; 12-14-2012 at 11:39 PM. Reason: forgot to mention Abby Normal Again as eloquent poster of quoted quote
    pet me, feed me, pet me, feed me, pet me, feed me

Quote Originally Posted by Stash777 View Post
    I am just so saddened. My heart aches for the victims who spent their last moments in fear, for the victims' families whose lives have been completely turned upside down, and for the survivors who will have a long journey in recovering from this tragedy. My nephew is five years old, such an innocent age, I cannot even begin to fathom him having to experience something like this. And so close to Christmas!?!? It will never be the same for the parents, siblings, and children of the victims. My heart is so heavy tonight...
    Agreed. And it will never be the same for the first responders and all other authorities who had to witness the aftermath.

The damage will spread out far, deep, and wide.

Quote Originally Posted by Pensfan View Post
    bbm
    This school apparently had a big glass window near the locked door. :shaking my head:
    This is what our elementary school has too.

"If we find ourselves with a desire that nothing in this world can satisfy, the most probable explanation is that we were made for another world."
    C.S. Lewis

The principal tweeted about welcoming 74 kindergartners to the school. 27% of those kids are now dead.

Two adults identified so far:

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/12/15/ny...mile.html?_r=0
    Dawn Hochsprung, the principal of Sandy Hook Elementary School, and Mary Sherlach, a school psychologist, were among the six adults killed at the school in the mass shooting on Friday
    the other four were believed to be school staff members.
    LE hasn't released the list of victims but
    Gerald Stomski, the first selectman of Woodbury, Conn
    is speaking to media and being quoted other articles as well as having ID'ed these two adults.

a psychologist — preparing to retire
    description about counselor that was murdered.

Nice article talking about how dedicated these two women were to the students.

Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth. Buddha
    Sorry everyone Levi's Spreecast was canceled due to tech problems but he and I will be back next week same time.

On Sunday on my True Crime Radio Show we will be discussing this horrific shooting.

I am hoping you will call in and express your feelings. It's important for everyone to talk about this. We are all devastated but nothing close to what the parents and loved ones of the murdered are going through.

8 PM Sunday Here is the link and the phone number to call in is 7.6.0.-8.2.5.-0.9.3.3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Websleuths is TEMPORARILY accepting donations.

CLICK HERE
    to visit our GoFundMe page

OR

Quote Originally Posted by wishuwerehere View Post
    I'm totally at a loss of understanding. He killed his mother before arriving at the elementary school. Why did he go to the school and commit the unthinkable??? What is his connection to that school besides his mother's employment, if anything? Senseless.
    Is that the elementary school he attended as a child? I haven't heard, and of course, most of what we've heard today has been wrong anyway.

I feel so awful for the family this monster has left behind. They are victims in all of this as well,I just wanna hug Nancy's mother.
    Whilst being on Websleuths makes me more aware of what evil there is in the world, it also reminds me that the best people are among us as well.

Love you all!

There was a navy seal on the news yesterday talking about how to survive something like a mall shooting. It might not help small kids or those trapped in a room, but I told my grandkids all his advice this afternoon. Of course the principals and teacher rushed out to help or get help, but it sounds like they they did the opposite of what the navy seal said.

Quote Originally Posted by Beyond Belief View Post
    I think we will hear more from the father as time goes by. The mother was probably always in denial abt the shooters mental health, but I bet Dad knows the details.
    May I ask what you are basing this assumption on?

I am so far behind... And am trying desperately to keep up...

so if this is the totally wrong time and place...0please forgive me..

But could it be that Adam resented Ryan.... Instead of his mom?

and Adam had Ryan's ID on him.... Possibly trying to pin it on Ryan... Or at least make things very uncomfortable for him... ( as it has)

He has killed all (most) of Ryan's family... And Ryan's GF is missing (from where I am at in the reading)....

I know that doesn't explain the massacre....

but a twisted mind does not always have logical actions...

Just some thoughts....

JMO

Page 4 of 89 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 ... LastLast