825 users online (120 members and 705 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Hilary faints- suffers concussion

Secretary of state faints, sustains concussion
    WASHINGTON (AP) — Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton, who skipped an overseas trip this past week because of a stomach virus, sustained a concussion after fainting, the State Department said Saturday.
    The 65-year-old Clinton, who's expected to leave her job soon after serving as America's top diplomat during President Barack Obama's first term, is recovering at home after the incident last week and is being monitored by doctors, according to a statement by aide Philippe Reines.

http://news.yahoo.com/secretary-stat...-politics.html

I hope she is okay.

Am I the only noticing her looking pale the last year or so, and not so well?

Best wishes to her and hope it is nothing serious.

Unless I have included a link, it is my opinion and only my opinion that I am expressing.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012...cussion-cited/

Clinton will not testify before Congress on Libya, purported concussion cited

The first that I thought of, I call BS. But that's just me.
    It's my opinion if no link provided.

Misspellings due to fat fingers

Words matter.

You don't know what you don't know.

Quote Originally Posted by Elley Mae View Post
    http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012...cussion-cited/

Clinton will not testify before Congress on Libya, purported concussion cited

The first that I thought of, I call BS. But that's just me.
    I call BS too.
    Last edited by princesspjs; 12-15-2012 at 06:30 PM.
    ^^^^^ My posts are all IMO, JMO, MOO unless I have included a link^^^^^

Quote Originally Posted by princesspjs View Post
    I call BS too.
    Sorry, but I just don't think so...Hillary has confronted presidents and foreign ministers of other countries about their lack of cooperation in the WOT and their human rights problems....shying away from a bunch of Republicans is not her style, besides she has already spoken out about this blown up out of proportion for political reasons situation several times....at the pace she has been going to get the job done before she leaves, it's no wonder she's gotten sick and I hope she has a quick recovery......IMO

"The further we (as the human race) grow away from the natural world, the quieter the natural world becomes and the more pathological we become as a culture."........Bernie Krause

The citizens of the United States of America have a right to applaud themselves for having given to mankind examples of an enlarged and liberal policy—a policy worthy of imitation......which gives to bigotry no sanction, to persecution no assistance.......George Washington

Quote Originally Posted by princesspjs View Post
    I call BS too.
    I don't think it's bs, Hillary took on a job when it seemed the entire world hated us. It's not easy traveling from country to country, eating all these weird foods, constantly suffering from jet lag, not to mention the stress factor. I think she has done the best she could, with the mess she took on. She has skated through scandal after scandal, and came out smelling like a rose.
    It's almost been a year since we did our last show.Jay Bush my partner has been auditioning for the show Shark Tank and so this has put the show on hold. If he gets on Shark Tank, we will be terribly delayed. Good luck Jay. Either way we will one day continue the show and have the coolest global independent radio station out there. This is just a small video we did with one of our artists.Waiting for One and their tune 35 years. Check it out.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7Go80y20fA
    We hope to be doing a radio show with all our artists real soon. Hope you can join in the fun. Please bare with us while we improve the show especially the sound.
    Laserdog Enterprises would like to bring you our version of a Tribute to the Angels of Newtown. Another school shooting in Georgia thankfully no children were hurt.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axOGOBT77Xs

Please take a few moments and visit the missing children site. We really need you.
    Click on the link to find a missing child,teen or adult.

http://www.missingkids.com/missingki...eCountry=en_US

Secretary Clinton - who, before one calls "bs" (incredibly wrongheaded in my book), one should also realize is one of the most accomplished women in the history of our country, having served as First Lady of Arkansas, First Lady of the United States, senator from New York, and now Secretary of State - was quoted as saying just after the election that she "wanted to sleep for a year" when her time at State was through, she was so tired, and also missed a trip to Syria last week because of complications of flu. Plenty of reason to topple over and (ouch) suffer a concussion. But some people just will not see what's in front of them, suffering perhaps from post-election loss as they seem to be.

I wish I could double like your post wfgodot. She is the last person on earth that I would believe would "have the vapors" in order to avoid the task a hand. She is a powerhouse, she is extremely tough and clearly unbelievably resilient given what she has had to face with the eyes of the world on her.
    email me

Long Lost Love: The Bob Harrod Story Disappeared/ID Network
    Amazon: Purchase Long Lost Love $1.99

Bob Harrod SAR

“The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them.”
    ― Maya Angelou

Quote Originally Posted by believe09 View Post
    I wish I could double like your post wfgodot. She is the last person on earth that I would believe would "have the vapors" in order to avoid the task a hand. She is a powerhouse, she is extremely tough and clearly unbelievably resilient given what she has had to face with the eyes of the world on her.
    Thanks.

I've always liked her better than her husband though I did vote for him twice. "Powerhouse" is indeed the right word for her.

BritsKate is offline Past mistakes should teach you to create a wonderful future.
    Quote Originally Posted by believe09 View Post
    She's a Scorpio.
    The double influence of Pluto suggests that although you are sensitive, with immense charm, you can also be resolute and courageous, with a fighting spirit. This inner strength also points to a dynamic willpower, enabling you to rejuvenate yourself or overcome obstacles.
    http://www.randomhouse.com/rhpg/prom...ays/dates.html

My first thought wasn't that I thought it was BS, but the timing is helpful for her testimony to not happen. (Between State Dept security and USSS around for Bill, etc., it'd be hard for her to fake it, LOL. JMO and I could be wrong - again, ha!) I can believe she's physically and mentally worn down.

Her testimony was supposed to be next week; then there were report she was sick and had to cancel travel last week; then Amb Rice withdrew her name as the successor...then there were more comments being floated around that Clinton would not testify because it could harm her chances for 2016; then today she's fallen and has a concussion, and today friends of Kerry are now saying the job will be offered to him.

So, Hillary can't testify this coming week, then it's Christmas and holidays, and next thing it's after January 1st....I bet her testimony will continue to get delayed until she's out of office...it's already been 4 months and it hasn't happened. She's got critical info and there always appears to be something more pressing in her schedule.

JMO and
    Love you, Littlest Little!

I still call BS on her concussion so that she can't testify next week...come on now. That is really stretching the sympathy card. It probably gave her amnesia to any events that happened at all.

Not sure why I'm the one who's being responded to for voicing my opinion. You can all have your own opinion about her but, you'll never change my opinion of her. I can't stand that woman.

IMO, JMO, MOO
    ^^^^^ My posts are all IMO, JMO, MOO unless I have included a link^^^^^

Quote Originally Posted by DEPUTYDAWG View Post
    My first thought wasn't that I thought it was BS, but the timing is helpful for her testimony to not happen. (Between State Dept security and USSS around for Bill, etc., it'd be hard for her to fake it, LOL. JMO and I could be wrong - again, ha!) I can believe she's physically and mentally worn down.

Her testimony was supposed to be next week; then there were report she was sick and had to cancel travel last week; then Amb Rice withdrew her name as the successor...then there were more comments being floated around that Clinton would not testify because it could harm her chances for 2016; then today she's fallen and has a concussion, and today friends of Kerry are now saying the job will be offered to him.

So, Hillary can't testify this coming week, then it's Christmas and holidays, and next thing it's after January 1st....I bet her testimony will continue to get delayed until she's out of office...it's already been 4 months and it hasn't happened. She's got critical info and there always appears to be something more pressing in her schedule.

JMO and
    They can always call her to testify at any time, even after she is out of office, if they think her information is necessary....

"The further we (as the human race) grow away from the natural world, the quieter the natural world becomes and the more pathological we become as a culture."........Bernie Krause

The citizens of the United States of America have a right to applaud themselves for having given to mankind examples of an enlarged and liberal policy—a policy worthy of imitation......which gives to bigotry no sanction, to persecution no assistance.......George Washington

Quote Originally Posted by 21merc7 View Post
    I hope she is okay.

Am I the only noticing her looking pale the last year or so, and not so well?Best wishes to her and hope it is nothing serious.
    BBM

I have also noticed that she looks pale, tired and stressed. Hardly ever smiling. I think this job has taken a terrible toll on her. I personally believe that her philosophy of foreign relations are different from Obama's agenda and having to do things 'his' way must have been very hard to manage.
    She after all was vying for POTUS and would have had her own strong opinions but had to do as his admin said.
    One snarky comment. . . could she please take a day off and get her hair styled to look more professional?

I have no idea whether or not there are machinations a'foot in order to delay her testimony. There is not a chance in hell that Hilary would agree to a story that she fainted and had a concussion. I absolutely refuse to believe that she would ever willingly and knowingly present herself as being weak. IMO, that would be the equivalent to her being unable to meet with a dignitary because she broke a nail.

She will be fine, and she will present her testimony. And in the meantime, I wish her a very speedy recovery and my deepest appreciation for the job she has done during an unbearably turbulent time.
    email me

Long Lost Love: The Bob Harrod Story Disappeared/ID Network
    Amazon: Purchase Long Lost Love $1.99

Bob Harrod SAR

“The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them.”
    ― Maya Angelou

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast