828 users online (150 members and 678 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 72 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #17

http://kmgh.m0bl.net/w/news/story/79133185/#

http://www.durangoherald.com/apps/pb...te=printpicart
    Dylan Redwine, 13, in his baseball uniform this past summer.

http://www.kob.com/article/stories/s2842579.shtml
    La Plata County Sheriff’s Office is continuing to search for a 13-year-old Four Corners boy missing since Monday.

Dylan Redwine was reported missing Monday afternoon by his father, Mark Redwine, who lives in Vallecito, about 22 miles northeast of Durango.
    Dylan is described as 13 years old, standing 5 feet tall and weighing 105 pounds. He has blond hair and blue eyes.

He was last seen wearing a black Nike shirt, black basketball nylon shorts, black Jordan tennis shoes and a two tone blue and white Duke Blue Devils baseball hat.

Anyone who may have information on Dylan’s whereabouts are asked to contact La Plata County Sheriff’s Office Investigators Dan Patterson (970-382-7015) or Tom Cowing (970-382-7045). People can also call the hotline for the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children at 1-800-THE LOST (1-800-843-5678).

Thread #1
    Thread #2
    Thread #3
    thread #4
    Thread #5
    Thread #6
    Thread #7
    Thread #8
    Thread #9
    Thread #10

Thread #11
    Thread #12
    Thread #13

Thread #14
    Thread #15
    Thread #16

Dylan Redwine Media and Map Links

Timeline Reference Post

Missing Persons Information & Support

[b]Official Facebook Page
    Last edited by OkieGranny; 02-24-2016 at 05:35 PM. Reason: broken links

sipping coffee at the Purple Rose Theatre

CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 #5

Important Changes to the discussion :

Websleuths is a victim friendly forum. To be clear, the victim in any case we cover is the victim (missing and/or deceased child and/or adult). Dylan Redwine is missing and he is our victim.

We are going to open discussion and sleuthing on Dylan's father Mark Redwine although he has not been named a person of interest. More often than not, we are finding that LE is reluctant to name a POI unless and until an arrest is imminent. However, the actions of LE may often times speak louder than words and for this reason, we are now going to allow discussion about Dylan's father.

Any questions or concerns with the above? Please personal message a moderator or administrator.

The discussion rules have been relaxed but that does not mean you can outright accuse him.

All opinions are welcome, please don't talk about being on one team or another. We all want the same thing... Dylan to be found safe and brought home!!!
    Last edited by imamaze; 12-15-2012 at 05:51 PM.

Please continue here...

Thank you iamaze. What would be an example of "tunnel talk" discussion? I'm not understanding that rule. TIA

When I was looking at the picture where Dylan is wearing his baseball uniform, I noticed he has a black eye. (his L eye)

There is a picture of Dylan in his uniform located 1/2 way down the page on the L-hand side that you can enlarge to get a closeup.

This picture was taken this past summer.

http://durangoherald.com/article/201...missing-teen--

Quote Originally Posted by Dee10 View Post
    Thank you iamaze. What would be an example of "tunnel talk" discussion? I'm not understanding that rule. TIA
    I think that is a hold over from early threads when MR wasn't open for discussion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.
    - Anon

Quote Originally Posted by Dee10 View Post
    I should probably remove that part. It was when members were not allowed to discuss Dylan's father as much as is allowed now. So it really doesn't apply at this point.

Ima

Quote Originally Posted by vasportsmom View Post
    I think that is a hold over from early threads when MR wasn't open for discussion.

LOL, great minds and all that :-)

Ima

Just getting caught up on the posting since yesterday evening and I want to thank azgrandma for sharing her story. I've been trying to stay open minded about what happened to Dylan, and I believe the missing person's family should be given the benefit of the doubt, but it's tough when two of Mark's ex-wives have now made no bones about him being very capable of hurting Dylan. Together they make a very compelling case. Very sad (and probably preventable somehow). I just hope there are answers soon. I think the results of analyses of forensic evidence from Mark's house/vehicles could still possibly tell more of the story.

After azgrandma posted here, I wanted to shout. I finally felt vindicated. But it doesn't help Dylan. It just makes my heart break. It has broken so much over the last couple days anyway.

Dylan...where are you? We love and miss you...
    Sleuthing....from the perch.

Quote Originally Posted by shefner View Post
    After azgrandma posted here, I wanted to shout. I finally felt vindicated. But it doesn't help Dylan. It just makes my heart break. It has broken so much over the last couple days anyway.

Dylan...where are you? We love and miss you...
    Seeing her words describing her impressions supported many of the things I have thought about in regards to MR. But I also have felt down about this, I really was hoping to be wrong and that there was some other, less sinister, explanation for Dylan missing.

It breaks my heart to see only 8 members on Dylan's thread. I know this week has been very tragic for all and it is the holiday season. We need the media to continue Dylan's story; we need LE to release information BUT we need to find Dylan.

I hope azgrandma continues to post here. I do get leary when someone only posts a few times.

JMO
    Last edited by scorekeeper; 12-15-2012 at 06:21 PM. Reason: grammar
    "Something's not right with that girl" - Jose Baez during Opening Statement

My post may only be used on Websleuths. Thanks.

All post are my opinion and speculation only and are not meant as anything else.......so unless I'm quoting MSM, take it for what it's worth!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DylansMom34 View Post
    Seeing her words describing her impressions supported many of the things I have thought about in regards to MR. But I also have felt down about this, I really was hoping to be wrong and that there was some other, less sinister, explanation for Dylan missing.
    Did I miss something? Where is azgrandma's post? Is she related to Dylan?

Quote Originally Posted by Psychic Sleuth View Post
    Did I miss something? Where is azgrandma's post? Is she related to Dylan?
    It is on the last thread. She is MR's ex wife. Mother of the 2 older boys.

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.
    - Anon

Page 1 of 72 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast