623 users online (73 members and 550 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 3 of 71 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by IzzyBlanche View Post
    I assume, perhaps wrongly, that this was directed at me. I meant nothing by it. Still, I've corrected my wording.
    Oh no Izzy, not at all, I'm sorry you thought that. My comment landed at random and wasn't directed at you at all or anyone in particular. I'm just bothered that the media refers to him as the shooter when in fact he is a killer. Sorry you thought that I was directing my frustration at you.
    SwampMama

GUILTY!!!

Cyrus C. convicted of 2004 arson in Harvey, La. that killed 4 people, including his 19-month-old daughter, his teenage girlfriend, the girlfriend's mom and GF's young brother (age 11). He was acquitted in 2008 (state charges) in 2008 and found GUILTY (federal charges) in 2013

http://www.nola.com/crime/index.ssf/...d_of_2004.html

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Discussion of the guns. Should they have been there?

Lots of strong opinions here. Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community
    Last edited by KateB; 06-20-2015 at 09:12 AM. Reason: repair url tag.
    Websleuths now on Facebook

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

mni wiconi - Lakota for Water is Life.

My questions. Did the shooter have any connection to the school? Previous attendance there, lived nearby, have friends whose children went there or who taught there? Previous problems there?

Any reports of him leaving a letter or note about the shootings?

Why the Ele school?
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

I have gone through numerous 'motive' scenarios, supported only by the flimsy and often erroneous reporting. This is a very interesting case. I speculate that the motive, is very child-like. E.g. AL blames his current condition, on his early years at this school; it is their fault that he has limitations. If teachers had recognized his special needs, he could have been like his brother. And this child-like motive, is in sharp contrast to the well organized, methodical planning & plotting, designed to exact the most painful degree of revenge.

Quote Originally Posted by passionflower View Post
    yes did she discover he had problems?
    Did he blame her.......another target?
    OMG!! OMG!! I just remembered!!! There was a link on the last thread! I believe teacher Victoria Soto's webpage (for the school??) announced the plans for the children to make Gingerbread houses that morning and Mr. Murphy was her aide in the classroom. I need to go find it, but could Adam have seen this and knew exactly where Mrs. Murphy would be??
    Justice for Trayvon

Quote Originally Posted by mysteriew View Post
    My questions. Did the shooter have any connection to the school? Previous attendance there, lived nearby, have friends whose children went there or who taught there? Previous problems there?

Any reports of him leaving a letter or note about the shootings?

Why the Ele school?
    Here is an article. I won't quote it because I'm not sure what is accurate but it appears the aunt made the statement. A picture of NL is at the link.

http://www.eastidahonews.com/2012/12...hool-relative/
    Justice for Holly Bobo🎀

I am not sure he ever even attended that school. His mother was not a teacher there.
    Just my opinion

I've been reading the Twitter account and personal blog of one of the men who is being widely quoted by media about his encounter/acquaintance with NL. He's rightfully upset that the media is pillaging his site and pulling quotes mish-mash. Of course, he did choose to share in public forums about her.

However, he notes that he has friends who evidently knew her well and that there's evidently a lot that went on at home between NL and AL that isn't publicly known yet.

Pretty interesting. And, a good reminder that we haven't even begun to get a glimpse of what led up to this horror.

Quote Originally Posted by Grasshopper View Post
    I've been reading the Twitter account and personal blog of one of the men who is being widely quoted by media about his encounter/acquaintance with NL. He's rightfully upset that the media is pillaging his site and pulling quotes mish-mash. Of course, he did choose to share in public forums about her.

However, he notes that he has friends who evidently knew her well and that there's evidently a lot that went on at home between NL and AL that isn't publicly known yet.

Pretty interesting. And, a good reminder that we haven't even begun to get a glimpse of what led up to this horror.
    I'll bet!

But I will wait patiently to find out!
    ~ my opinion only

Quote Originally Posted by LolaMoon08 View Post
    OMG!! OMG!! I just remembered!!! There was a link on the last thread! I believe teacher Victoria Soto's webpage (for the school??) announced the plans for the children to make Gingerbread houses that morning and Mr. Murphy was her aide in the classroom. I need to go find it, but could Adam have seen this and knew exactly where Mrs. Murphy would be??

I think it was Mrs Monohans class. i had posted that snippet earlier

http://myschooldesk.net/newtown/teac...545_mid.166389

""Construction is set for Friday morning December 14th at 9:45 in our classroom and should last for about an hour and a half. The more helping hands we have, the smoother the project goes. So if any of you moms or dads can spare the time, we could really use you! The gingerbread houses are going to be fragile until the icing sets, so I will keep them over the weekend to let everything harden. ""
    SwampMama

GUILTY!!!

Cyrus C. convicted of 2004 arson in Harvey, La. that killed 4 people, including his 19-month-old daughter, his teenage girlfriend, the girlfriend's mom and GF's young brother (age 11). He was acquitted in 2008 (state charges) in 2008 and found GUILTY (federal charges) in 2013

http://www.nola.com/crime/index.ssf/...d_of_2004.html

Connecticut School Shooting Victim [CH]

sweet Catherine Violet

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headline...erine-hubbard/

Quote Originally Posted by LolaMoon08 View Post
    I also just read the article where a bunch of Adam's past classmates have spoken out. According to the comments made, it appears that Adam was taken out of school sometime after middle school and home schooled, but was returned back to a regular classroom setting at least by his Senior year of High School. He could be less than two years removed from attending school if he has just turned 20. Do we have a birth date for Adam?

Obviously the High School was not the target of his anger/issues, but I find it interesting that he was removed and the returned to school.
    Adam Lanza was born on April 22, 1992.
    http://www.unionleader.com/article/2...WS03/121219461

Let's not forget that some very serious conditions such as schizophrenia start to manifest themselves in males during young adulthood. AL was 20 so perhaps this was the case.

The news is inferring that the CT State Police have some solid leads as to what may have been a motivator.

Bet AL watched a lot of violent video games....
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    "Look, if any of us wanted to mind our own business, we wouldn't be here" (carbuff 8/11/13)

This post reflects my constitutionally-protected opinion. Please do not copy it anywhere else outside of the WebSleuth forum

Quote Originally Posted by passionflower View Post
    IMO, all the pictures of AL shows that he had sanpaku eyes.
    I do too.

What does it mean?

ETA: Googled it, apparently its a myth, superstition. I just always thought I had droopy lower lids. Little did I know
    Last edited by callyn; 12-15-2012 at 11:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Quester View Post
    Connecticut School Shooting Victim [CH]

sweet Catherine Violet

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headline...erine-hubbard/
    Awwww what a doll. So precious.
    Justice for Holly Bobo🎀

Page 3 of 71 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast