1276 users online (270 members and 1006 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 56 of 56 FirstFirst ... 6 46 54 55 56
    Quote Originally Posted by crimehunter58 View Post
    I look forward to reading everyone's opinion & putting my own out there for everyone to consider!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    And what is your theory in brief?

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Kellyd View Post
    And what is your theory in brief?

I've only been looking at the case for a couple months... never even knew a thing about IT until People Magazine did a front page.

I tried to think a bit differently, since the usual suspects have been ruled out. I did a geographical profile based off the facts and what I thought made sense about the unsub & I narrowed it down to literally one random person... which I thought was too good to be true... this brought me to WS's...to see if my theory makes sense and if it's even possible for this to happen like every episode of Criminal Minds....

Quote Originally Posted by crimehunter58 View Post
    I've only been looking at the case for a couple months... never even knew a thing about IT until People Magazine did a front page.

I tried to think a bit differently, since the usual suspects have been ruled out. I did a geographical profile based off the facts and what I thought made sense about the unsub & I narrowed it down to literally one random person... which I thought was too good to be true... this brought me to WS's...to see if my theory makes sense and if it's even possible for this to happen like every episode of Criminal Minds....

Love that show.

Love that show.

It is a great show!! Lol

IMO there is more than one killer but their initials are JB. AC4 I am still on the fence about but I do have my own profile for him. I've done a lot of research on both cases and I stay current with the threads here and various other sites. There are some very intuitive people here, I can tell you that!

I dont know that they are related, but an AC connection that's you've probably read was Kim Raffo grew up very close to manorville JB.

Page 56 of 56 FirstFirst ... 6 46 54 55 56