1079 users online (148 members and 931 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 59 of 59 FirstFirst ... 9 49 57 58 59
    I tried to make a new thread but it seems I am not allowed. Im only just getting serious about this case but something really bothers me.

Law Emforcement claims that because Times Square and Penn Station are so crowded that we would not be able to see anything on surveillance footage at the time the phone calls were made to the little sister of one of the victims.

I call BS. Give us footage for an hour window around the phone calls at both locations and let us loose on this and I bet we would come up with at least a few possibles.
    Unfortunately Im betting that by now any footage has been deleted..... but this whole thing stinks to me. The fact is we HAVE or at least HAD surveilance footage of LISK. Its not even debateable.

Quote Originally Posted by Cmessier View Post
    I tried to make a new thread but it seems I am not allowed. Im only just getting serious about this case but something really bothers me.

Law Emforcement claims that because Times Square and Penn Station are so crowded that we would not be able to see anything on surveillance footage at the time the phone calls were made to the little sister of one of the victims.

I call BS. Give us footage for an hour window around the phone calls at both locations and let us loose on this and I bet we would come up with at least a few possibles.
    Unfortunately Im betting that by now any footage has been deleted..... but this whole thing stinks to me. The fact is we HAVE or at least HAD surveilance footage of LISK. Its not even debateable.
    We have Rovers crusin around Mars but LE cant get this guy.
    How did Melissa get from the Bx to LI? Probably by car. Her phone pinged all the way. Why cant LE zoom in on the plate #s of the cars that went over the bridge? It could have been done. The same applies to Maureen. She was at Penn Station. Cameras everywhere. Inside and out. Did anyone bother to view them? LE blew it.

Agree

I tried to make a new thread but it seems I am not allowed.
    respectfully snipped

It's open now. For future reference, please send a private message to an administrator or moderator. Nine times out of ten, we will approve the thread unless there's a very good reason not to.

Thanks, and welcome.

Bessie
    WS ADMINISTRATOR
    Last edited by bessie; 02-17-2017 at 04:41 PM.

WEBSLEUTHS ON FACEBOOK

For those of you that get the Channel Investigation ID channel on February 28 they are starting a series called"Who Killed Jane Doe"
    My 26 year old niece was missing for 14 months, body found in the woods. She was murdered.

Page 59 of 59 FirstFirst ... 9 49 57 58 59