1646 users online (381 members and 1265 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 41 of 65 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 ... LastLast
Results 601 to 615 of 973
  1. #601
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    300
    Quote Originally Posted by OnTheCase27 View Post
    I don't believe a thing JR says since he can't even own up to his username around the LISK related sites. He's just an attention seeker.
    JR? -- who do you mean? I was referencing the 4 JBs associated with the SG case.
    Logic, Proximity, Placement, Timing, Forensics, Facts

  2. #602
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Washington, DC
    Posts
    187
    Back in the day on here and especially in that other quite odd LISK website, it was like the Wild West. I believe that's why the forum was made private for years until TKS came on.

  3. #603
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Washington, DC
    Posts
    187
    Quote Originally Posted by Neptune View Post
    JR? -- who do you mean? I was referencing the 4 JBs associated with the SG case.
    I think they mean JR as in "Junior" as there is a dad and son.

  4. #604
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    300
    Quote Originally Posted by Salsa View Post
    There are so many obscure POIs, I misidentified. I read a forum about Fluke and still do not understand who he is. I saw on the show the very odd expression when questioned at the end of the interview.
    “First Initial J” decoder:

    Joe Brewer. This JB is the john who hired Shannan the night she called 911 and ran from his house.

    James Bissett. This JB, now deceased, was the aquarium and nursery owner who was also a client of Shannan’s, per JR (see below).

    James Burke. This JB is the ex- SCPD police chief whose staff did not effectively investigate Shannan’s disappearance or death, IMO. He is now in jail for beating someone who stole his porn videos.

    The 4th JB is a SCPD cop who is the next door of the doctor who allegedly gave Shannan a sedative. Funny how 2 neighbors call 911, after Shannan pounded on their doors, when there is an actual SCPD officer who lives around the corner from where Shannan was last seen. Shannan knocked on the doors of both G. Coletti (who called 911) and TC (who knew about another 911 call). These 2 men, along with JB the cop, were co-defendants together in a lawsuit brought by a family member of JS (see below) – so the 3 men must have known each other prior to Shannan arriving in OB. So why didn’t these people who know JB #4 “the resident cop around the corner” call him first to come outside and assist the girl screaming for help? Or did they?

    And there is JR for John Ray. JR took on Shannan’s mother's case against Dr. Peter Hackett in 2011. In the following 1,825 days JR produced more theatrics about Hackett than actual evidence against Hackett.

    Lastly, we have JS whose name was mentioned in the father-son interview by Josh on TKS. Yes, the “very odd expression” JS gave is known on WS as a “fish in headlights” look.

    I bet this totally straightened things out for you.
    Logic, Proximity, Placement, Timing, Forensics, Facts

  5. #605
    I'm still frustrated the 911 recording hasn't been released. Clearly there is a coverup there and everywhere on this,

  6. #606
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    215
    Quote Originally Posted by Neptune View Post
    “First Initial J” decoder:

    Joe Brewer. This JB is the john who hired Shannan the night she called 911 and ran from his house.

    James Bissett. This JB, now deceased, was the aquarium and nursery owner who was also a client of Shannan’s, per JR (see below).

    James Burke. This JB is the ex- SCPD police chief whose staff did not effectively investigate Shannan’s disappearance or death, IMO. He is now in jail for beating someone who stole his porn videos.

    The 4th JB is a SCPD cop who is the next door of the doctor who allegedly gave Shannan a sedative. Funny how 2 neighbors call 911, after Shannan pounded on their doors, when there is an actual SCPD officer who lives around the corner from where Shannan was last seen. Shannan knocked on the doors of both G. Coletti (who called 911) and TC (who knew about another 911 call). These 2 men, along with JB the cop, were co-defendants together in a lawsuit brought by a family member of JS (see below) – so the 3 men must have known each other prior to Shannan arriving in OB. So why didn’t these people who know JB #4 “the resident cop around the corner” call him first to come outside and assist the girl screaming for help? Or did they?

    And there is JR for John Ray. JR took on Shannan’s mother's case against Dr. Peter Hackett in 2011. In the following 1,825 days JR produced more theatrics about Hackett than actual evidence against Hackett.

    Lastly, we have JS whose name was mentioned in the father-son interview by Josh on TKS. Yes, the “very odd expression” JS gave is known on WS as a “fish in headlights” look.

    I bet this totally straightened things out for you.
    Great post, and focused on the main players in the SG mystery. I like it.

  7. #607
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    215
    Quote Originally Posted by pineappleexpress View Post
    I'm still frustrated the 911 recording hasn't been released. Clearly there is a coverup there and everywhere on this,
    Hehe. @mcme might blow a fuse if he reads this again today.

    As explained to me earlier, its law not to release it in suffolk county without a court order. As yet no one has succeeded in that route.

  8. #608
    Quote Originally Posted by The Nomad View Post
    Hehe. @mcme might blow a fuse if he reads this again today.

    As explained to me earlier, its law not to release it in suffolk county without a court order. As yet no one has succeeded in that route.
    Oh man I need to delete that fast then lol

  9. #609
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    L.I.,N.Y.
    Posts
    463
    No sweat folks, I promise I'll survive. I just feel it's important to know that it's not SCPD refusing to release it for any of the silly reasons given, but the Suffolk County law preventing it.

  10. #610
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    264
    Quote Originally Posted by Neptune View Post
    “First Initial J” decoder:

    Joe Brewer. This JB is the john who hired Shannan the night she called 911 and ran from his house.

    James Bissett. This JB, now deceased, was the aquarium and nursery owner who was also a client of Shannan’s, per JR (see below).

    James Burke. This JB is the ex- SCPD police chief whose staff did not effectively investigate Shannan’s disappearance or death, IMO. He is now in jail for beating someone who stole his porn videos.

    The 4th JB is a SCPD cop who is the next door of the doctor who allegedly gave Shannan a sedative. Funny how 2 neighbors call 911, after Shannan pounded on their doors, when there is an actual SCPD officer who lives around the corner from where Shannan was last seen. Shannan knocked on the doors of both G. Coletti (who called 911) and TC (who knew about another 911 call). These 2 men, along with JB the cop, were co-defendants together in a lawsuit brought by a family member of JS (see below) – so the 3 men must have known each other prior to Shannan arriving in OB. So why didn’t these people who know JB #4 “the resident cop around the corner” call him first to come outside and assist the girl screaming for help? Or did they?

    And there is JR for John Ray. JR took on Shannan’s mother's case against Dr. Peter Hackett in 2011. In the following 1,825 days JR produced more theatrics about Hackett than actual evidence against Hackett.

    Lastly, we have JS whose name was mentioned in the father-son interview by Josh on TKS. Yes, the “very odd expression” JS gave is known on WS as a “fish in headlights” look.

    I bet this totally straightened things out for you.
    Where is there proof Burke was involved in a lawsuit with Hackett's neighbor and Fluke?


  11. #611
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    FLORIDA
    Posts
    3,001
    Quote Originally Posted by fieldnotes View Post
    Where is there proof Burke was involved in a lawsuit with Hackett's neighbor and Fluke?
    The lawsuit I believe Neptune is referring to, did not include Burke. The JB in Neptune's comment is another individual:

    https://casetext.com/case/scalise-v-...and-beach-asso

    -Nin
    If the key does not fit, it's the wrong key.

  12. #612
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    3,683
    Google man finds creepy missing person shrine in Long Island woods. 2 pt video

  13. #613
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    FLORIDA
    Posts
    3,001
    Quote Originally Posted by deedee21 View Post
    Google man finds creepy missing person shrine in Long Island woods. 2 pt video
    Tune out to be a not-disassembled Halloween setting on private property.

    -Nin
    If the key does not fit, it's the wrong key.

  14. #614
    Same MO for some of the victims, has anyone looked at the brother of this guy?

    http://murderpedia.org/male.S/s/shulman-robert-yale.htm

  15. #615
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    3,683
    Quote Originally Posted by No it's not View Post
    Tune out to be a not-disassembled Halloween setting on private property.

    -Nin
    I realized after reading the article.

Page 41 of 65 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. OR OR - Dwain Hodge, 57, Trail, 13 July 2014
    By OkieGranny in forum 2010's Missing
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-14-2014, 09:47 PM
  2. MD MD - Maola Hodge, 68, Gaithersburg, Sept 2007
    By hoppyfrog in forum 2000's Missing
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-28-2007, 10:20 AM