1238 users online (210 members and 1028 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 57 of 78 FirstFirst ... 7 47 55 56 57 58 59 67 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by coffeeandacig View Post
    Just thinking out loud, in a similar vane. It's entirely possible that this has been reflected on previously, if so, please ignore.

I've been reflecting on CPH's being cornered by the media as he walked to his car. Obviously, under that circumstance, he was becoming angrier and angrier with the questions. How did he react to his own growing rage? By pretending to have a problem with his "defribrillator". Not having "chest pains" but using the word "defribrillator". A medical device, that a working girl/guy would be confused by. Is this how he gets his victims to let their guards down? By pretending to have a problem with a medical device? If he wanted the interviewer to move farther away from his car, why not say "step away from the car". But his "attack" was drawing the person closer to him. Slumping himself over near the ground, the victim would crouch down beside him, and he could quickly and cleanly strangle them.
    You said the operative word." Cornered". How should he react if he was FALSELY accused of being a serial killer? This is exactly what was implied in that parking lot. The reporter has alot if baltz asking Dr Hacket "what about the other girls"? Yes, Dr Hackett is being sued. Do we know what he said to Mari? No we dont. We were not there. Is it possible the wrong person is being sued? YES. And yet it would be ironic if a serial killer was arrested as a result of this lawsuit. Its the hole in the fence to possibly get to the truth. Is that fair to Dr Hackett? No.

Quote Originally Posted by deedee21 View Post
    You said the operative word." Cornered". How should he react if he was FALSELY accused of being a serial killer? This is exactly what was implied in that parking lot. The reporter has alot if baltz asking Dr Hacket "what about the other girls"? Yes, Dr Hackett is being sued. Do we know what he said to Mari? No we dont. We were not there. Is it possible the wrong person is being sued? YES. And yet it would be ironic if a serial killer was arrested as a result of this lawsuit. Its the hole in the fence to possibly get to the truth. Is that fair to Dr Hackett? No.
    We don't know exactly what he said or did to shannan that night in brewer's house either, she was definitely spooked about something.

Just my opinion.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by coffeeandacig View Post
    Just thinking out loud, in a similar vane. It's entirely possible that this has been reflected on previously, if so, please ignore.

I've been reflecting on CPH's being cornered by the media as he walked to his car. Obviously, under that circumstance, he was becoming angrier and angrier with the questions. How did he react to his own growing rage? By pretending to have a problem with his "defribrillator". Not having "chest pains" but using the word "defribrillator". A medical device, that a working girl/guy would be confused by. Is this how he gets his victims to let their guards down? By pretending to have a problem with a medical device? If he wanted the interviewer to move farther away from his car, why not say "step away from the car". But his "attack" was drawing the person closer to him. Slumping himself over near the ground, the victim would crouch down beside him, and he could quickly and cleanly strangle them.

Hi, just a lurker here, but wanted to suggest maybe a cell phone could interfere with a defribrillator and that could be the reason why the girls were told not to bring their phones.

Quote Originally Posted by mopar1975 View Post
    Hi, just a lurker here, but wanted to suggest maybe a cell phone could interfere with a defribrillator and that could be the reason why the girls were told not to bring their phones.
    Cell phones don't interfere with defibrillators.

“You either have to be part of the solution, or you're going to be part of the problem.
    - Eldridge Cleaver
    Posts are my opinion, based in part on fact, and are not for publication.
    click for JonBenet Ramsey case images on Pinterest
    “The only difference between reality and fiction is that fiction needs to be credible.” - Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by mopar1975 View Post
    MB and MBB had their phones. LE never told Lorraine what Megan took or left in the Hotel room. Including her phone. Its said ALC had no phone because it belonged to DS. "Leave your phones" is a rumor.

Scroll towards the top to news,tv and radio. Read the thread Dark Minds Episode. Page 8 and 9. The Dark Minds thread has alot of information posted by family members of GB4.

Scroll towards the top to news,tv and radio. Read the thread Dark Minds Episode. Page 8 and 9. The Dark Minds thread has alot of information posted by family members of GB4.
    Because they were there and know for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by kanzz View Post
    Cell phones don't interfere with defibrillators.
    A person with no knowledge of medicine wouldn't know that.

Quote Originally Posted by Kellyd View Post
    We don't know exactly what he said or did to shannan that night in brewer's house either, she was definitely spooked about something.

Just my opinion.

Yes. Brewer spooked Shannan.

Yes. Brewer spooked Shannan.
    How do you know it was only brewer who spooked her?

How do you know it was only brewer who spooked her?

We dont. I wonder who the Drifter is?

We dont. I wonder who the Drifter is?
    Ok so if we don't, isn't it possible that Hackett could have spooked her also since he was there?

Ok so if we don't, isn't it possible that Hackett could have spooked her also since he was there?

Since he was also where? I recommend taking the time to read the story of what happened at brewers, who was there, etc.

I never heard before that Hackett was at Brewers house.

Quote Originally Posted by PictureSnatcher View Post
    Since he was also where? I recommend taking the time to read the story of what happened at brewers, who was there, etc.
    I have and he is said to be the last person to have seen her alive and also he said he gave her something to calm her down. These are things I have read in the many articles and threads here. It's possible he was there since he lived next door but maybe you should expand your reading to include more possibilities. JMO :-)

Page 57 of 78 FirstFirst ... 7 47 55 56 57 58 59 67 ... LastLast