1183 users online (264 members and 919 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 58 of 78 FirstFirst ... 8 48 56 57 58 59 60 68 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellyd View Post
    I have and he is said to be the last person to have seen her alive and also he said he gave her something to calm her down. These are things I have read in the many articles and threads here. It's possible he was there since he lived next door but maybe you should expand your reading to include more possibilities. JMO :-)

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
    I'll be more then happy to read them if you can post one article where it says Dr. Hackett was the last person to see Shannan alive and one where Dr. Hackett says he gave her something to calm her down.

By the way you didn't say it's "possible" he was there, you said "since he was there". Big difference, different meaning.
    Last edited by PictureSnatcher; 01-30-2017 at 04:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PictureSnatcher View Post
    I'll be more then happy to read them if you can post one article where it says Dr. Hackett was the last person to see Shannan alive and one where Dr. Hackett says he gave her something to calm her down.

By the way you didn't say it's "possible" he was there, you said "since he was there". Big difference, different meaning.
    I omitted a word, right, he was right there.

Here are a couple of things for your reading pleasure

http://www.theunresolvedpodcast.com/...t-one.html?m=1

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/48-hours...final-minutes/

I will see if I can find more.

That cbs news article confuses me. It says no one knew shannan was missing until her boyfriend called worried because she hadn't come home. Mari Gilbert said she didn't know she was missing until Hackett called with the line about running a home for wayward girls. Also her boyfriend knew the the circumstances about her disappearing because he and pak went looking for her the next morning in oak beach, and also supposedly Hackett got mari's phone # from Diaz.

Another thing that bothers me. I was reading on the dark minds thread. Megan's mom said that the killer had wanted to make a date with amber that night but she refused and instead Megan took him as a john and she was killed. How is that possible? If it's true, then it means two things. #1 that they have more info about the killer than they're leading on because they were able to track one person to both victims and #2 it would confirm he was in fact stalking them and or was a repeat costumer because he clearly later killed amber after she did take a date with him...

Quote Originally Posted by kanzz View Post
    Cell phones don't interfere with defibrillators.

Yes, I know that, but a lot of people don't know that. If one of the girls phones were left behind maybe that's why. They may have been told that by the SK, if the SK had a defibrillator, is what I was trying to say.

Thank you!! Will do :-) I should've done that in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by Hotpotato View Post
    That cbs news article confuses me. It says no one knew shannan was missing until her boyfriend called worried because she hadn't come home. Mari Gilbert said she didn't know she was missing until Hackett called with the line about running a home for wayward girls. Also her boyfriend knew the the circumstances about her disappearing because he and pak went looking for her the next morning in oak beach, and also supposedly Hackett got mari's phone # from Diaz.
    Yes, me too... that's why I'm wondering why some others are so sure about some things!

Another thing that bothers me. I was reading on the dark minds thread. Megan's mom said that the killer had wanted to make a date with amber that night but she refused and instead Megan took him as a john and she was killed. How is that possible? If it's true, then it means two things. #1 that they have more info about the killer than they're leading on because they were able to track one person to both victims and #2 it would confirm he was in fact stalking them and or was a repeat costumer because he clearly later killed amber after she did take a date with him...
    I think the above occured two weeks between each other. Its hard to tell whats true. I also read the caller wanted Amber to meet him at the Hotel. She declined. That supposedly happened a couple of weeks before she agreed to meet him. Its seems like he was not going to take no for an answer from her. I think the Dark Minds thread should join these threads. It has alot of info and its buried.

How do you know it was only brewer who spooked her?

This is so true. How many people were in Brewers house when SG was there? Who was suppose to pay her? Mr. out of work??

I dont think Mari thought Shannan was missing in the literal sense of the word. Concerns began after Diaz called.

Oh ok, well right there means something totally different than he was there.

1. Unresolved podcast isn't even close to a news source

2. At no point in the cbs article does it say Hackett was the last person to see Shannan alive. What it says is "Shannan's family members believe the police should have done more to investigate the man they believe was the last person to see Shannan alive: Dr. Peter Hackett"

You understand that means the family believe he was but at this point we still do not know. In no way am I defending Hackett at all, the man is involved. But I hate to see incorrect information posted on here, as common as it may be.

Quote Originally Posted by deedee21 View Post
    You said the operative word." Cornered". How should he react if he was FALSELY accused of being a serial killer? This is exactly what was implied in that parking lot. The reporter has alot if baltz asking Dr Hacket "what about the other girls"? Yes, Dr Hackett is being sued. Do we know what he said to Mari? No we dont. We were not there. Is it possible the wrong person is being sued? YES. And yet it would be ironic if a serial killer was arrested as a result of this lawsuit. Its the hole in the fence to possibly get to the truth. Is that fair to Dr Hackett? No.
    Completely agreed.
    Here to help. Here to love. Here to encourage.

Well, we know based on history that serial killers can and do take an interest in their cases, whether passively or actively. Edmund Kemper and Arthur Shawcross jump out at me right away as two killers who both fraternized with LE during the investigation into their own killings.

Its narcissism and sadism. So yes, just because you post on a board (if you are LISK) doesnt mean you are ruled out. LISK called the victims sister. Seems illogical and risky, but he certainly derived pleasure from it as did Kemper and Shawcross.

Whoever this guy is, he's familiar with the metropolitan area prostitute network going back as far as the early 90's. From what I've learned about prostitutes and serial killers, they (prostitutes) tend to trust repeat customers, the guys who use their services often. Serial killers don't kill every prostitute they engage, but they do develop a rep among the women.

I tend to think LISK has been doing this for a long time. He's changed his method of acquisition as the methods for hiring prostitutes has evolved. When the smoke settles and this suspect is tried and convicted, his entire life going back to his childhood should be examined closely. Whoever he is, he's a motherlode of murder.

Quote Originally Posted by TheGardener View Post
    Whoever this guy is, he's familiar with the metropolitan area prostitute network going back as far as the early 90's. From what I've learned about prostitutes and serial killers, they (prostitutes) tend to trust repeat customers, the guys who use their services often. Serial killers don't kill every prostitute they engage, but they do develop a rep among the women.

I tend to think LISK has been doing this for a long time. He's changed his method of acquisition as the methods for hiring prostitutes has evolved. When the smoke settles and this suspect is tried and convicted, his entire life going back to his childhood should be examined closely. Whoever he is, he's a motherlode of murder.
    I agree with you. I believe theres one killer. I wonder how the killer met Peaches? How did sex workers advertise in 1997? I dont think a sex worker walked the streets with a toddler.

Page 58 of 78 FirstFirst ... 8 48 56 57 58 59 60 68 ... LastLast