903 users online (122 members and 781 guests)  

Websleuths News

FL - Donkey-sex suspect to challenge constitutionality of law

There really are some sick people in this world.

"Lawyers representing a Marion County man accused of having sex with a miniature donkey intend to argue that the Florida statute banning sexual activities with animals is unconstitutional, The Gainesville Sun is reporting."

"...At the time of his arrest, Romero told deputies that, "Florida is a backwards state and people frown on zoophilia here." He was charged with sexual activities involving animals, a first-degree misdemeanor, and animal cruelty. The donkey, named Doodle, was removed by animal control."

Read more: http://www.myfoxorlando.com/story/20...#ixzz2FFRZJA1N
    "Life is life's greatest gift. Guard the life of another creature as you would your own because it is your own. On life's scale of values, the smallest is no less precious to the creature who owns it than the largest..." Lloyd Biggle, Jr.

Let's bring Michelle Parker home: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...ichelle+parker

All statements made by me are based on my opinion.

Why did they release the name of the victim?

Quote Originally Posted by Donjeta View Post
    Why did they release the name of the victim?
    First laugh I've had all day. Poor Doodle.

Thanks D. Donjeta that is not Doodle.

Meanwhile it's ironic he uses the word backward and an older link has him paying $500 for this poor donkey.

http://www.ocala.com/article/2012091...CLES/120919703

He doesn't like people because they lie to you and give you diseases and use you. Pretty much what he did to Doodle I bet.

Just because he's a mental case doesn't mean he's wrong about Florida.

for some odd reason (I'm OLD) when I read Donkey, I thought "Monkey". then I thought, what kind of a nation are we to come between a man and his monkey? but now that I know its a Donkey, I get it.
    IF I PUT IT HERE ITS MY OPINION. apparently i have no idea when i need to say that in a post, so this should cover it....IN MY OPINION anyways,

welcome to the gates of hell JVDS.

Jose Baez: “I sincerely believe that when we have finally spoken, everyone, and I mean everyone, will sit back and say, ‘Now, I understand. That explains it.’”

Jose Baez to da judge :

".....that type of testing is unique. we requested that they be allowed to test items and that of course was objected to by the state and and uh the state uh granted or sustained their objection, denied our opportunity to have him test these items due to a very specialized field, subfield, of dna that he is one of the pioneers of uh in the alternative of we were granted the ability to test certain items by an outside lab...."

Quote Originally Posted by Filly View Post
    Thanks D. Donjeta that is not Doodle.

Meanwhile it's ironic he uses the word backward and an older link has him paying $500 for this poor donkey.

http://www.ocala.com/article/2012091...CLES/120919703

He doesn't like people because they lie to you and give you diseases and use you. Pretty much what he did to Doodle I bet.

Sheesh, if this wasn't so sad, it would be comical:

I would've eventually had sex with her," he said of Doodle. He chose not to, he said, because “she's blooming into maturity.”
    I don't know, I have to wonder if this guy isn't into some group that promotes this stuff. I'd say ilike horsey a NAMBLA, except he seems to think Doodle isn't quit of age yet. Boggles the mind.

GAHHHH I wish I could unknow about this story.
    ^^^^^ My posts are all IMO, JMO, MOO unless I have included a link^^^^^

I don't mean to upset everyone, but my husband grew up on a dairy farm in the Midwest. He says this sort of thing isn't as uncommon as one might think, especially among boys under the influence of puberty. (No, I don't mean my husband tried it, but the "wild kids" down the road...)

Perhaps Mr. Romero might cite the trick Puck plays on Nick Bottom the weaver in A Midsummer Night's Dream, and claim his work merely seeks to forward a longstanding artistic tradition.

Quote Originally Posted by Nova View Post
    I don't mean to upset everyone, but my husband grew up on a dairy farm in the Midwest. He says this sort of thing isn't as uncommon as one might think, especially among boys under the influence of puberty. (No, I don't mean my husband tried it, but the "wild kids" down the road...)
    Whatever happened to plain ol' masturbating? Poor Doodle!

Quote Originally Posted by mysterymom7 View Post
    Whatever happened to plain ol' masturbating? Poor Doodle!
    One doesn't exclude the other. Particularly not with teenage boys.

I don't know whether Doodle is to be pitied or not. I have no idea how she feels about the whole thing.

But I have to wonder about anyone who tries to mount a donkey from behind. Donkeys and mules are rather famous for their hind kicks. Exposing your junk to those hooves may be nuts, but it also takes guts.

My first good laugh tonight. Poor, poor Doodle. She should have taken a bite of his 'noodle'.

What an ass!

So gross.