Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: MI - Macomb County, Sandra Lee Loepp (37), Hit and Run 12/16/12

Channel 7 Action News

Increased reward offered in Washington Township hit and run

Posted: 9:13 PM
    Last Updated: 2 hours and 20 minutes ago

Read more: http://www.wxyz.com/dpp/news/Increas...#ixzz2HMBC2ToN

"Family and friends - who are desperate to solve a hit-and-run case involving a mother of five - are raising the reward to $6,500."

~
    Unwritten--I'm undefined... I'm just beginning, the pen's in my hand, ending unplanned..."

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Guinevere For This Useful Post:

The Macomb Daily

Reward increased in fatal hit-and-run case

http://www.macombdaily.com/article/2...t-and-run-case

"Friends and relatives of the Washington Township woman killed in a hit-and-run accident in December have contributed an additional $4,000 to the reward fund, bringing the total to $6,500 for information on the incident, according to the Crime Stoppers anonymous tip program.

Crime Stoppers issued a news release on Monday afternoon announcing the increased cash reward as investigators continue to look for the driver of the vehicle that killed Sandra Lee Loepp.

“We are trying to keep this message out there and hopefully someone in the community can help,” said Crime Stoppers spokeswoman Shirley Schuler, who added the additional funds were donated by family members, friends and the general public."

~
    Unwritten--I'm undefined... I'm just beginning, the pen's in my hand, ending unplanned..."

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Guinevere For This Useful Post:

I'm glad to see the increased reward amount! Hopefully this will prompt someone to come forward with information that helps bring the person responsible to Justice

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Guinevere For This Useful Post:

Click On Detroit - (Video Link) From this Mornings Broadcast
    Published On: Jan 08 2013 07:06:15 AM EST Updated On: Jan 08 2013 07:39:44 AM EST

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/F...j/-/index.html

"Police said Loepp and her husband had been at a nearby bar with friends. It wasn't clear why Loepp was walking alone."

~
    Last edited by Guinevere; 01-08-2013 at 01:20 PM.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Guinevere For This Useful Post:

BetteDavisEyes is online now "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night."
    Quote Originally Posted by Guinevere View Post
    Click On Detroit - (Vidio Link) From this Mornings Broadcast
    Published On: Jan 08 2013 07:06:15 AM EST Updated On: Jan 08 2013 07:39:44 AM EST

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/F...j/-/index.html

"Police said Loepp and her husband had been at a nearby bar with friends. It wasn't clear why Loepp was walking alone."

~
    I think if we knew WHY Sandra was walking home alone, we'd have a good idea of why she was a hit-and-run victim and who is responsible.

Channel 4 announced the increased reward on the late news last night. I think it's awful that Sandra's family is having to hold fund-raisers to raise the reward amount when it's obvious that her "friends" could have offered a more substantial reward from the get-go. Instead, the "friends" are showing up at "fun(d)-raisers" in bars where they can consume alcohol that likely played a role in Sandra's untimely death.

Friends don't let friends drive drunk... and her "friends" should not have allowed Ms. Loepp to walk home alone at 1:00 in the morning

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to BetteDavisEyes For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by BetteDavisEyes View Post
    I think if we knew WHY Sandra was walking home alone, we'd have a good idea of why she was a hit-and-run victim and who is responsible.

Channel 4 announced the increased reward on the late news last night. I think it's awful that Sandra's family is having to hold fund-raisers to raise the reward amount when it's obvious that her "friends" could have offered a more substantial reward from the get-go. Instead, the "friends" are showing up at "fun(d)-raisers" in bars where they can consume alcohol that likely played a role in Sandra's untimely death.

Friends don't let friends drive drunk... and her "friends" should not have allowed Ms. Loepp to walk home alone at 1:00 in the morning
    BBM

There has been no denial that an argument occurred that evening. Apparently it may have been between more than just Sandra and her DH.... the "friends" may have been a bit miffed at her too. Perhaps she did not feel she had anyone to depend on for a ride. It has been said this group was mainly people who were the DH's first.

I did find the comment attached to this article interesting. It seems to fit the bill for what the fight may have been over.

A comment contained here...

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/Crime-Stop...

"A close friend of hers said her and her husband argued because she was flirting with another man and he left her at that bar."

I don't understand the low reward amount starting off at only $2500.00 either. Just baffles me!

~
    Last edited by Guinevere; 01-08-2013 at 01:57 PM.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Guinevere For This Useful Post:

BetteDavisEyes is online now "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night."
    Channel 4 repeated the reward information on the noon news. I hope that someone will decide to do the right thing and contact the Macomb County Sheriff or CrimeStoppers with information about the vehicle and/or driver that struck Sandra. The perp must be one cold-hearted human being to do something so despicable and go on living his/her life as if nothing happened

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to BetteDavisEyes For This Useful Post:

Another MI Hit-and-Run

One dead after hit and run accident

The woman was crossing 8 Mile road at Gratiot Avenue

Published On: Jan 09 2013 05:36:20 AM EST Updated On: Jan 09 2013 06:39:49 AM EST

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/O...5/-/index.html

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BetteDavisEyes For This Useful Post:

One dead after hit and run accident

The woman was crossing 8 Mile road at Gratiot Avenue

Published On: Jan 09 2013 05:36:20 AM EST Updated On: Jan 09 2013 06:39:49 AM EST

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/O...5/-/index.html
    Another busy intersection.....
    Sad indeed another victim and heartless driver who didn't stop

People really need to be more cautious on these roads as pedestrians!

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Guinevere For This Useful Post:

Sandra's family has set up trust accounts for her three biological children. Information on the Justice for Sandra Loepp website:

https://www.facebook.com/JusticeForSandraLoepp

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to BetteDavisEyes For This Useful Post:

While I was on my way to the market earlier today, I was stopped at a red light in my cute little Beetle with a large pick-up truck behind me. I stared into my rear-view mirror and had a good look at the front of the vehicle. I got chills up and down my spine as I thought about how awful it would be for a petite person to be struck by a high-profile vehicle, get caught underneath, and then be dragged several hundred feet I couldn't help wondering the rest of the way to the market if Sandra died on impact, or if she was conscious during any part of the tragic accident. I truly hope and pray that she did not suffer.
    Last edited by BetteDavisEyes; 01-10-2013 at 05:57 PM. Reason: typo

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to BetteDavisEyes For This Useful Post:

While I was on my way to the market earlier today, I was stopped at a red light in my cute little Beetle with a large pick-up truck behind me. I stared into my rear-view mirror and had a good look at the front of the vehicle. I got chills up and down my spine as I thought about how awful it would be for a petite person to be struck by a high-profile vehicle, get caught underneath, and then be dragged several hundred feet I couldn't help wondering the rest of the way to the market if Sandra died on impact, or if she was conscious during any part of the tragic accident. I truly hope and pray that she did not suffer.
    I've pictured the same thing BDE, so very horrifying to imagine what she may have endured......

I just wish they would poly and clear everyone in attendance that night. But of course I bet they won't

Rumors on another board are that in addition to the COP being in attendance that night is that Santinos is actually owned by a brother of a Macomb County Sheriff. Also it has not been said that the Santinos Bus has been MIA for the last few days??? More CYA???

Sandra and her family deserve Justice. I sure hope they get some

~

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Guinevere For This Useful Post:

I've pictured the same thing BDE, so very horrifying to imagine what she may have endured......

I just wish they would poly and clear everyone in attendance that night. But of course I bet they won't

Rumors on another board are that in addition to the COP being in attendance that night is that Santinos is actually owned by a brother of a Macomb County Sheriff. Also it has not been said that the Santinos Bus has been MIA for the last few days??? More CYA???

~
    And if it is true the place is owned by a cop's brother, her family may never really know what and why this happened. I think that's sad, but it's also probably pretty realistic.

I would like to know where the bus is.
    All posts from me are MY OPINION ONLY

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to michmi For This Useful Post:

As Alice would say, this case is getting curiouser and curiouser. Too many people playing CYA.
    Last edited by BetteDavisEyes; 01-11-2013 at 05:10 PM.

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to BetteDavisEyes For This Useful Post:

BBM: I totally agree ... here's my FWIW :

A question first : Has anyone who was at the bar spoke to the MSM media about what REALLY happened that night ? Is there a "reason" why no one has come forward yet -- from the bar ? No doubt, LE has asked questions or have they ?

I know many times, people do NOT want to get "involvled" ... but "someone" knows "something" ... this young lady was killed by a hit and run and no one has come forward yet

I find it hard to believe that no one offered to give Sandra a ride home -- especially at 1:00 am in the morning -- unless she refused ... But still, wouldn't you "insist" that you drive your friend home, espeically at that time of night / morning ?

And if you do NOT have someone to give you a ride, could she have called a Taxi Cab ? And IF you are at a bar, is there a division of the local LE Department that someone can call for a ride home -- especially if a person has been drinking, and / or if a person is stranded ? I know there are some LE departments that give rides home on Holidays when people are too drunk too drive -- no doubt they would rather drive you home than you drive drunk and kill someone !

Oh -- one more thing : When Sandra was found, was her purse/handbag and cell phone found on her, or near her ?

I see that she was dragged, and I was wondering IF her personal items were found near where she was left -- OR -- IF they found her personal items in another location, such as where she may have been "hit" by the vehicle, or possibly even some place else ?

I am really curious about this ... because this may tell "something" -- KWIM ?

for Sandra and for Justice !

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dog.gone.cute For This Useful Post:

~

The bus is "missing" ? And POSSIBLY the bar is owned by brother of Sheriff ?

What in the world happened there that night ?

And good point : did they give polygraphs to those there that night ?

I am not familiar with Michigan ... but it should be "public record" who the owner of the bar is ... this should be easy to verify ...

Interesting ...

I will try to keep up with y'all for updates ...

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to dog.gone.cute For This Useful Post:

H/T to Mr. BDE for sleuthing for information regarding Santino's.

Source: State of Michigan Department of Licensing and Regulation.

Searched for: SANTINO'S RESTAURANT & BAR
    ID Num: B6258L Assumed Names

Name:MARIA AND GIANNA OF WASHINGTON LLC
    Type: Domestic Limited Liability Company
    Resident Agent: MICHAEL A MAGNOLI
    Registered Office Address: 59259 VAN DYKE WASHINGTON TWP MI 48094
    Mailing/Office Address:
    Formation/Qualification Date:12-22-2005
    Jurisdiction of Origin:MICHIGAN
    Managed by: Members

Searched for: MICHAELANGELO CONSTRUCTION COMPANY
    ID Num: 541098
    Entity Name: MICHAELANGELO CONSTRUCTION COMPANY
    Type of Entity: Domestic Profit Corporation
    Resident Agent: MICHAEL A MAGNOLI JR
    Registered Office Address: 59227 VAN DYKE WASHINGTON TWP MI 48094
    Mailing Address: MI
    Formed Under Act Number(s): 284-1972
    Incorporation/Qualification Date: 7-30-1991
    Jurisdiction of Origin: MICHIGAN
    Number of Shares: 1,000
    Year of Most Recent Annual Report: 12
    Year of Most Recent Annual Report With Officers & Directors: 07

11/03/11 $200.00
    Direct (for the election of...)
    CTE ANTHONY WICKERSHAM
    MAGNOLI, MIKE
    6402 BAYPOINTE DR
    WASHINGTON, MI
    MICHAEL ANGELO CONSTRUCTION
    Annual Stmt - 2011
    Last edited by BetteDavisEyes; 01-11-2013 at 10:55 PM.

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BetteDavisEyes For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by dog.gone.cute View Post

A question first : Has anyone who was at the bar spoke to the MSM media about what REALLY happened that night ? Is there a "reason" why no one has come forward yet -- from the bar ? No doubt, LE has asked questions or have they ? Very limited and sketchy details from local media about what happened that night. LE has been very tight-lipped about the case.

I know many times, people do NOT want to get "involvled" ... but "someone" knows "something" ... this young lady was killed by a hit and run and no one has come forward yet Someone definitely knows what happened at the bar (the argument between Sandra and her husband), but no one is talking. If anyone has talked to LE, it hasn't been reported in the media.

I find it hard to believe that no one offered to give Sandra a ride home -- especially at 1:00 am in the morning -- unless she refused ... But still, wouldn't you "insist" that you drive your friend home, espeically at that time of night / morning ? In addition to the "party bus" owned by the bar, there were supposedly "designated drivers" to take party-goers home if they hadn't driven to Santino's. There has yet to be an explanation about who the DD were and if they drove anyone home that night.

And if you do NOT have someone to give you a ride, could she have called a Taxi Cab ? And IF you are at a bar, is there a division of the local LE Department that someone can call for a ride home -- especially if a person has been drinking, and / or if a person is stranded ? I know there are some LE departments that give rides home on Holidays when people are too drunk too drive -- no doubt they would rather drive you home than you drive drunk and kill someone ! I don't live in Macomb County and have no idea what types of services they offer for intoxicated individuals.

Oh -- one more thing : When Sandra was found, was her purse/handbag and cell phone found on her, or near her ? Reportedly, Sandra left her purse and cell phone at the bar when she left suddenly, presumably to follow her husband who had left the bar.

I see that she was dragged, and I was wondering IF her personal items were found near where she was left -- OR -- IF they found her personal items in another location, such as where she may have been "hit" by the vehicle, or possibly even some place else ? Media reports suggested that some "personal effects" were found at the point of impact - shoes, pieces of clothing, hair, etc.

I've provided some answers within text above.

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BetteDavisEyes For This Useful Post:

H/T to Mr. BDE for sleuthing for information regarding Santino's.

Source: State of Michigan Department of Licensing and Regulation.

Searched for: SANTINO'S RESTAURANT & BAR
    ID Num: B6258L Assumed Names

Name:MARIA AND GIANNA OF WASHINGTON LLC
    Type: Domestic Limited Liability Company
    Resident Agent: MICHAEL A MAGNOLI
    Registered Office Address: 59259 VAN DYKE WASHINGTON TWP MI 48094
    Mailing/Office Address:
    Formation/Qualification Date:12-22-2005
    Jurisdiction of Origin:MICHIGAN
    Managed by: Members

Searched for: MICHAELANGELO CONSTRUCTION COMPANY
    ID Num: 541098
    Entity Name: MICHAELANGELO CONSTRUCTION COMPANY
    Type of Entity: Domestic Profit Corporation
    Resident Agent: MICHAEL A MAGNOLI JR
    Registered Office Address: 59227 VAN DYKE WASHINGTON TWP MI 48094
    Mailing Address: MI
    Formed Under Act Number(s): 284-1972
    Incorporation/Qualification Date: 7-30-1991
    Jurisdiction of Origin: MICHIGAN
    Number of Shares: 1,000
    Year of Most Recent Annual Report: 12
    Year of Most Recent Annual Report With Officers & Directors: 07

11/03/11 $200.00
    Direct (for the election of...)
    CTE ANTHONY WICKERSHAM
    MAGNOLI, MIKE
    6402 BAYPOINTE DR
    WASHINGTON, MI
    MICHAEL ANGELO CONSTRUCTION
    Annual Stmt - 2011

Very Interesting. Sounds Italian to me.... Hmmm Construction and Italian? I was married to an Italian whose family owned a business in the Construction Industry I know how those work. They have connections don't ya know

Not to mention a donation to the current Macomb County Sheriffs election.... Nice!

~
    Last edited by Guinevere; 01-12-2013 at 12:23 AM.

38. The Following User Says Thank You to Guinevere For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by dog.gone.cute View Post

A question first : Has anyone who was at the bar spoke to the MSM media about what REALLY happened that night ? Is there a "reason" why no one has come forward yet -- from the bar ? No doubt, LE has asked questions or have they ?

I know many times, people do NOT want to get "involvled" ... but "someone" knows "something" ... this young lady was killed by a hit and run and no one has come forward yet

I find it hard to believe that no one offered to give Sandra a ride home -- especially at 1:00 am in the morning -- unless she refused ... But still, wouldn't you "insist" that you drive your friend home, espeically at that time of night / morning ?

And if you do NOT have someone to give you a ride, could she have called a Taxi Cab ? And IF you are at a bar, is there a division of the local LE Department that someone can call for a ride home -- especially if a person has been drinking, and / or if a person is stranded ? I know there are some LE departments that give rides home on Holidays when people are too drunk too drive -- no doubt they would rather drive you home than you drive drunk and kill someone !

Oh -- one more thing : When Sandra was found, was her purse/handbag and cell phone found on her, or near her ?

I see that she was dragged, and I was wondering IF her personal items were found near where she was left -- OR -- IF they found her personal items in another location, such as where she may have been "hit" by the vehicle, or possibly even some place else ?

BBM

The answer to that would be a big NO! No one will talk about what happened at the bar that evening. When it was brought up to the husband at the presser he refused to answer.

As far as I can tell from postings on other boards the "friends" feel like it is not the publics business to know that information

Unless she was lower than the bumper of the car (ie. pushed, laying in the road or drunkenly fell down in front of an oncoming car) I can not see why she would have been drug underneath the vehicle. If a person is standing they would be propelled forward upon impact if they hit their brakes (no brake marks at the sceen) or up and over into the windshield if they did not ......

~
    Last edited by Guinevere; 01-12-2013 at 12:26 AM.

40. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Guinevere For This Useful Post:

So it appears the Topix thread is now being actively moderated. Posts are being removed within minutes Some of those posts have no reason to be removed as far as I can tell. Unless of course someone is looking to filter the information the public is reading....

We now have two local police departments caught smack dab in the middle of this mess

Sure seems like someone is trying to avoid being held responsible for whatever part they may have played in this whole tragedy.

~

42. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Guinevere For This Useful Post:

Fundraiser aimed at helping Sandra Loepp’s survivors as driver search continues

Published: Friday, January 11, 2013

http://www.voicenews.com/articles/20...mode=fullstory

"So when Memphis area residents Lisa Deckard and Rayme Niecgoda heard about the incident that took the life of their friend’s sister, they were anxious to help out in any way they could.

Wanting to offer support to their close friend’s memory, Kelly Smally and her sister’s family, Deckard and Niecgoda will host a spaghetti dinner fundraiser with proceeds going to Sandra’s surviving children.

Naturally the circumstances of Loepp’s sudden death have shocked her family, leaving them anxious for answers and justice. Asked if it would be the norm for her sister to walk home at night, Smalley said she can’t really say as they are “still piecing together what really happened” that night.

For tickets to the spaghetti dinner send a check with your e-mail address to Lisa Deckard at 30544 Bordman Road, Richmond, MI 48026. An e-mail confirmation will hold your tickets. They can also be purchased via PayPal but the cost is $23 each, and the e-mail is scrapaddict@frontier.com.

For more information about the event including making a donation or purchasing tickets contact Deckard at (586) 405-9512. Capitol Banquet Hall is located at 12350 31 Mile Road in Washington."

It appears family is working outside of V's friends for this event.

Also another renegade board has been set up by some of the Topix posters to avoid thier posts from being censored.

~

44. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Guinevere For This Useful Post:

...Naturally the circumstances of Loepp’s sudden death have shocked her family, leaving them anxious for answers and justice. Asked if it would be the norm for her sister to walk home at night, Smalley said she can’t really say as they are “still piecing together what really happened” that night...

I hope and pray that Sandra's family gets to the truth about what really happened to their sister and who is responsible.

The spaghetti dinner is a great idea and something that I thought would be better than another fundraiser that takes place in a bar.

46. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BetteDavisEyes For This Useful Post:

First I want to say my heart goes out for Sandra's Family. I remember hearing about it when it happend as I used to live in Washington, MI and I work in Romeo currently. Last night I saw Sandra's beautiful photo on the door of the gas station and it got me looking onto what had happend since I never remembered if it was on the news or not. Well finding this and the topix discussion I was shocked at all the unknowns and such. I have a few things to add from spending a few hours last night reading it all...

1.) I read she was wearing blue jeans, a TAN coat and a White scarf... There are a lot of deer hit around here...and tan and white are the color of deer. Wonder if someone thought it was a deer and pulled in the parking lot and just backed up and got what they thought was a deer dislodged and moved on. Possible but if I had hit a deer in that area and then heard this on the news I would have said oh my goodness and went right to the Police. Some people might decide that with macomb co sherriff they would be rotting in jail cause I'm not to sure they are all on the up and up from many past happens. That's one of my therorys. A lot of folks in bigger vehicles hit deer around here and just keep driving and see how bad your headlights and fenders are when you get home. A woman driving a big truck would definately not wanna get out and see a bloody "deer" they just hit and dragged...

2.) I read it happend at Van Dyke Rd and Campground rd. Also she was dragged 600 feet (30 yards) to the parking lot. Well its more like 200 yards, a stoplight then a left turn and then after the left turn there's maybe 30 yards to that parking lot. Hmmm...

3.) My 1st thought was that bike path I think goes right behind that bar then stays along old Van Dyke til about 30 mile rd I think... One would think a person would walk the path before the rd...I know I would have...

4.) In the crime stoppers video the lil sister said " I knew something bad had happend 'that night' when my husband answered the phone..." and right after that is when Vern cried a lot... I believe I read the Police went to her house and told Vern at 2pm it was his wife that got killed...so was she talking about later that day? Or did he already know and that phone call was the night it happend?

I think that's all I picked out after all I read last night. The media around here sure isn't covering it at all for some reason...until I read all this last night I thought she was a mother that lived at that trailer park, walked to the bar and got hit walking back home...

Again I do not want to make anyone angry or add to the hurt of this family I'd just like to see justice for this poor woman. I don't know anyone involved personally I just know firsthand how someone that is controlling and abusive can be and wouldn't put doing something like this past anyone like that...and what I've read about Vern is I can see why a lot of folks think he's suspect.

48. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DMC For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by DMC View Post
    First I want to say my heart goes out for Sandra's Family. I remember hearing about it when it happend as I used to live in Washington, MI and I work in Romeo currently. Last night I saw Sandra's beautiful photo on the door of the gas station and it got me looking onto what had happend since I never remembered if it was on the news or not. Well finding this and the topix discussion I was shocked at all the unknowns and such. I have a few things to add from spending a few hours last night reading it all...

We are all shocked by many of the unknowns surrounding Sandras death. Many questions have been asked and many remain unanswered.

1.) I read she was wearing blue jeans, a TAN coat and a White scarf... There are a lot of deer hit around here...and tan and white are the color of deer. Wonder if someone thought it was a deer and pulled in the parking lot and just backed up and got what they thought was a deer dislodged and moved on. Possible but if I had hit a deer in that area and then heard this on the news I would have said oh my goodness and went right to the Police. Some people might decide that with macomb co sherriff they would be rotting in jail cause I'm not to sure they are all on the up and up from many past happens. That's one of my therorys. A lot of folks in bigger vehicles hit deer around here and just keep driving and see how bad your headlights and fenders are when you get home. A woman driving a big truck would definately not wanna get out and see a bloody "deer" they just hit and dragged...

I have pondered this scenario myself and mentioned it in one of the many discussion threads involved in this case. Most of the response has been that they do not believe someone could dislodge the body without physically doing so.

2.) I read it happend at Van Dyke Rd and Campground rd. Also she was dragged 600 feet (30 yards) to the parking lot. Well its more like 200 yards, a stoplight then a left turn and then after the left turn there's maybe 30 yards to that parking lot. Hmmm...

Thank you for providing your insight as to the distance and observation of the accident site. I have not had the opportunity to view this for myself yet. That is quite a discrepancy in distance! Poor Sandra

3.) My 1st thought was that bike path I think goes right behind that bar then stays along old Van Dyke til about 30 mile rd I think... One would think a person would walk the path before the rd...I know I would have...

If a bike path were available I would also think that would have been the safest route home for S. Some have speculated that maybe it was too dark during the night and maybe S was too scared to take that way.

I also believe she may have been trying to catch up to V as it has been said he left just 10 minutes before her.

4.) In the crime stoppers video the lil sister said " I knew something bad had happend 'that night' when my husband answered the phone..." and right after that is when Vern cried a lot... I believe I read the Police went to her house and told Vern at 2pm it was his wife that got killed...so was she talking about later that day? Or did he already know and that phone call was the night it happend?

V's demeanor in the video was very interesting. IMO very closed off and guarded. Reeked of a guilty conscious to me. His tears seemed forced and the family kept quite a distance from him. He also quickly dismissed any questions about any argument that might have happed between him and S and refused to answer questions about it.

As far as I can tell the little sister found out later Sunday evening after the police notified V. I am still perplexed that his wife was MIA for so long and he did not bother looking for her

I think that's all I picked out after all I read last night. The media around here sure isn't covering it at all for some reason...until I read all this last night I thought she was a mother that lived at that trailer park, walked to the bar and got hit walking back home...

Lack of media coverage is saddening I believe there are those at work behind the scenes hoping to keep this on the Down Low as they may have their own best interests in mind as to culpability.

Again I do not want to make anyone angry or add to the hurt of this family I'd just like to see justice for this poor woman. I don't know anyone involved personally I just know firsthand how someone that is controlling and abusive can be and wouldn't put doing something like this past anyone like that...and what I've read about Vern is I can see why a lot of folks think he's suspect.

Also with firsthand knowledge of how abusive and controlling behavior these are my instincts also. Not to mention the "social ties" V may have to help him be successful in hiding any such info.

Hi DMC,

Welcome to the discussion thread.

I have replied to you post and added my own thoughts in red.

The original Topix thread that was deleted also had some valuable insight and discussion in regards to Sandra's case. I believe someone was successful in having that removed. Too many people involved in this case are more worried about themselves being portrayed in any negative light.

I'm hoping the questions being raised keep this case alive and help bring some sort of answers and Justice for Sandra.

~

50. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Guinevere For This Useful Post:

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast