Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
    Family of Sandra is looking for an estate lawyer to volunteer some expertise , contact through http://www.facebook.com/sandral117#!/sandral117
    Thanks

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to fatguy For This Useful Post:

BetteDavisEyes is offline "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night."
    Quote Originally Posted by fatguy View Post
    Family of Sandra is looking for an estate lawyer to volunteer some expertise , contact through http://www.facebook.com/sandral117#!/sandral117
    Thanks
    Hmmm. Sandra's family? Would that be... Sandra's mother? Her sisters? Sandra's children? Her husband, Vern? Exactly who is seeking legal advice regarding Sandra Loepp's "Estate"? I hope and pray that this request is not coming from someone who wants to "cash in" on the tragic and untimely death of the lovely Ms. Loepp.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BetteDavisEyes For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by BetteDavisEyes View Post
    Hmmm. Sandra's family? Would that be... Sandra's mother? Her sisters? Sandra's children? Her husband, Vern? Exactly who is seeking legal advice regarding Sandra Loepp's "Estate"? I hope and pray that this request is not coming from someone who wants to "cash in" on the tragic and untimely death of the lovely Ms. Loepp.

Good Question BDE...

I wonder whos name most of the the assets, if any, and or Insurance Death Benefits. Could it be the family members of Sandra are looking to protect the childrens interests against maybe being taken solely by the spouse?

Interesting

~
    Unwritten--I'm undefined... I'm just beginning, the pen's in my hand, ending unplanned..."

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Guinevere For This Useful Post:

BetteDavisEyes is offline "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night."
    Has anyone looked at the Facebook link from post #91? I'm not a member and can't read it, but the posts on the Justice for Sandra Loepp website (available to non-subscribers) aren't numbered.

Vern's "Linked In" account is no longer available. DH is a subscriber and checked it for me.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to BetteDavisEyes For This Useful Post:

Has anyone looked at the Facebook link from post #91? I'm not a member and can't read it, but the posts on the Justice for Sandra Loepp website (available to non-subscribers) aren't numbered.

Vern's "Linked In" account is no longer available. DH is a subscriber and checked it for me.
    Yes BDE I checked it out. Funny thing was it is a link to Sandra's personal FB page. Which has not shown a post since before her death. Last one I was was dated Dec 13, 2012.

It is not a link to the Justice for Sandra Loepp Page. The poster may have posted the wrong link by accident?

~
    Unwritten--I'm undefined... I'm just beginning, the pen's in my hand, ending unplanned..."

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Guinevere For This Useful Post:

I have seen nothing come through my feed or any posts on the Justice for Sandra Loepp page requesting assistance with obtaining an attorney.

I'm not sure if the poster in post #91 has any connection to the family.

~

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Guinevere For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Guinevere View Post
    I have seen nothing come through my feed or any posts on the Justice for Sandra Loepp page requesting assistance with obtaining an attorney.

I'm not sure if the poster in post #91 has any connection to the family.

~
    I'm always a bit skeptical about one-post-wonders who contribute a single post and are never heard from again

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to BetteDavisEyes For This Useful Post:

I'm always a bit skeptical about one-post-wonders who contribute a single post and are never heard from again
    Agreed!

~

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Guinevere For This Useful Post:

Newest article to be released since shortly after the Crime Stoppers Presser:

http://www.sourcenewspapers.com/arti...c681155787.txt

The timing of this article is very ironic to say the least.... a little late on this story ya think ..... and on the same day the Original Topix thread was removed from the internet... hmmmm very interesting.....

We all know that thread brought up some very interesting discussion which included why DH has remained so silent about the events of that evening.

My guess is this article was prompted by one of the "friends" in the "circle". Its all in who you know in some parts....If you read this it attempts to put DH in a more positive light. From what has been uncovered over the last few weeks we know he's no angel.

Did they watch the same Presser I did??? This was the most awkward Presser I have ever encountered. Those tears seemed forced to me not like he was "fighting them back" as stated in the caption Not to mention his demeanor and body language exhibited during this was one of the most defensive and closed off I have ever seen by a spouse! Especially one that is supposedly devastated and pleading with the public for help! To me it came off more as feelings of guilt of some sort, even if that guilt is only of not watching out for her interests that night.

Now if he had the same demeanor as Sandras youngest sibling I may have bought into that statement "fighting back tears". She gave one of the most heartfelt pleas I have ever heard in the cases I've followed

~
    Last edited by Guinevere; 01-07-2013 at 05:40 PM.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Guinevere For This Useful Post:

^ The screen shot of Vern Loepp from the CrimeStoppers video in that article speaks volumes. His stance suggests strongly that he did not want to be there, and his positioning away from his wife's family is very telling - they're on one side of the "story" about what caused Sandra to leave the restaurant on foot that night, and Vern's on the other and doesn't want to talk about it. If we ever find out what the couple argued about, we'll probably have a good idea about what really happened and who might be responsible for the fatal hit-and-run. Personally, I don't think that it was a random driver who struck Ms. Loepp: I think Sandra was mowed down by someone who was at the party that night.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BetteDavisEyes For This Useful Post:

Channel 7 Action News

Increased reward offered in Washington Township hit and run

Posted: 9:13 PM
    Last Updated: 2 hours and 20 minutes ago

Read more: http://www.wxyz.com/dpp/news/Increas...#ixzz2HMBC2ToN

"Family and friends - who are desperate to solve a hit-and-run case involving a mother of five - are raising the reward to $6,500."

~

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Guinevere For This Useful Post:

The Macomb Daily

Reward increased in fatal hit-and-run case

http://www.macombdaily.com/article/2...t-and-run-case

"Friends and relatives of the Washington Township woman killed in a hit-and-run accident in December have contributed an additional $4,000 to the reward fund, bringing the total to $6,500 for information on the incident, according to the Crime Stoppers anonymous tip program.

Crime Stoppers issued a news release on Monday afternoon announcing the increased cash reward as investigators continue to look for the driver of the vehicle that killed Sandra Lee Loepp.

“We are trying to keep this message out there and hopefully someone in the community can help,” said Crime Stoppers spokeswoman Shirley Schuler, who added the additional funds were donated by family members, friends and the general public."

~

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Guinevere For This Useful Post:

I'm glad to see the increased reward amount! Hopefully this will prompt someone to come forward with information that helps bring the person responsible to Justice

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Guinevere For This Useful Post:

Click On Detroit - (Video Link) From this Mornings Broadcast
    Published On: Jan 08 2013 07:06:15 AM EST Updated On: Jan 08 2013 07:39:44 AM EST

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/F...j/-/index.html

"Police said Loepp and her husband had been at a nearby bar with friends. It wasn't clear why Loepp was walking alone."

~
    Last edited by Guinevere; 01-08-2013 at 01:20 PM.

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Guinevere For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Guinevere View Post
    Click On Detroit - (Vidio Link) From this Mornings Broadcast
    Published On: Jan 08 2013 07:06:15 AM EST Updated On: Jan 08 2013 07:39:44 AM EST

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/F...j/-/index.html

"Police said Loepp and her husband had been at a nearby bar with friends. It wasn't clear why Loepp was walking alone."

~
    I think if we knew WHY Sandra was walking home alone, we'd have a good idea of why she was a hit-and-run victim and who is responsible.

Channel 4 announced the increased reward on the late news last night. I think it's awful that Sandra's family is having to hold fund-raisers to raise the reward amount when it's obvious that her "friends" could have offered a more substantial reward from the get-go. Instead, the "friends" are showing up at "fun(d)-raisers" in bars where they can consume alcohol that likely played a role in Sandra's untimely death.

Friends don't let friends drive drunk... and her "friends" should not have allowed Ms. Loepp to walk home alone at 1:00 in the morning

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to BetteDavisEyes For This Useful Post:

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast