Status
Not open for further replies.

imamaze

Former Member
Reaction score
kmgh-uekm-4208333-320x240.png

http://kmgh.m0bl.net/w/news/story/79133185/#

EP-121129662.jpg&MaxW=380

http://www.durangoherald.com/apps/p...2/Search-changes-focus--&template=printpicart
Dylan Redwine, 13, in his baseball uniform this past summer.

http://www.kob.com/article/stories/s2842579.shtml
La Plata County Sheriff’s Office is continuing to search for a 13-year-old Four Corners boy missing since Monday.

Dylan Redwine was reported missing Monday afternoon by his father, Mark Redwine, who lives in Vallecito, about 22 miles northeast of Durango.
Dylan is described as 13 years old, standing 5 feet tall and weighing 105 pounds. He has blond hair and blue eyes.

He was last seen wearing a black Nike shirt, black basketball nylon shorts, black Jordan tennis shoes and a two tone blue and white Duke Blue Devils baseball hat.

Anyone who may have information on Dylan’s whereabouts are asked to contact La Plata County Sheriff’s Office Investigators Dan Patterson (970-382-7015) or Tom Cowing (970-382-7045). People can also call the hotline for the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children at 1-800-THE LOST (1-800-843-5678).

Thread #1
Thread #2
Thread #3
thread #4
Thread #5
Thread #6
Thread #7
Thread #8
Thread #9
Thread #10

Thread #11
Thread #12
Thread #13

Thread #14
Thread #15
Thread #16
Thread #17

Dylan Redwine Media and Map Links

Timeline Reference Post

Missing Persons Information & Support

Official Facebook Page

Important Changes to the discussion :

Websleuths is a victim friendly forum. To be clear, the victim in any case we cover is the victim (missing and/or deceased child and/or adult). Dylan Redwine is missing and he is our victim.

We are going to open discussion and sleuthing on Dylan's father Mark Redwine although he has not been named a person of interest. More often than not, we are finding that LE is reluctant to name a POI unless and until an arrest is imminent. However, the actions of LE may often times speak louder than words and for this reason, we are now going to allow discussion about Dylan's father.

Any questions or concerns with the above? Please personal message a moderator or administrator.

The discussion rules have been relaxed but that does not mean you can outright accuse him.

All opinions are welcome, please don't talk about being on one team or another. We all want the same thing... Dylan to be found safe and brought home!!!

I don't know how to bring over my post from the last thread so excuse the copy and paste

I had this niggling at the back of my mind for days.

If the scenario is supposed to be that somehow Dylan has fallen into the lake then where is his backpack and wouldn't he have been on or close to the shoreline? I can't see him fishing with it on and I can't see him fishing in in knee deep or more water.

IMO the Vallecito Lake is a red herring.

I'll add that if Dylan had been at the lake its not unreasonable IMO to think that something would be found, shoes, backpack etc but there was nothing found that we are aware of.

Can someone tell me if MR's vehicles have been returned to him?

I don't know how to bring over my post from the last thread so excuse the copy and paste

If the scenario is supposed to be that somehow Dylan has fallen into the lake then where is his backpack and wouldn't he have been on or close to the shoreline? I can't see him fishing with it on and I can't see him fishing in in knee deep or more water.

I'll add that if Dylan had been at the lake its not unreasonable IMO to think that something would be found, shoes, backpack etc but there was nothing found that we are aware of.

It's a red herring, to you, because you don't think DR walked there since his belongings would have been found on shore.

How about ... "someone" put him in that lake with all of his belongings?

Still a red herring?

Can someone tell me if MR's vehicles have been returned to him?

Someone saw that a local on the facebook page thinks Mark's vehicles were returned. Not sure if so and so thinks so is proof that they were returned.

Wow nice observation. You are exactly right. If he fell in , his items, at least some, would still be on the shore. Funny how we can hear the same things over and over and then one day BAM, a new idea comes out of it.
But I'm with you I think lake and fishing pole are red herrings !

I don't think anyone thinks he really "fell in the lake".

I could be wrong ...

imo

It's a red herring, to you, because you don't think DR walked there since his belongings would have been found on shore.

How about ... "someone" put him in that lake with all of his belongings?

Still a red herring?

no it wouldn't be a red herring then

it would likely mean "someone" used a boat of some sort to do that. So now I wonder if everyone around the lake has been questioned about what they might have seen on the lake, was there anything unusual.

good observation. ITA.

http://www.denverpost.com/recommended/ci_22063185

"It sounds to me like he's not even in the area," he said.

- mark redwine. taken out of context, by me. ;)

the entire conversation:

Mark Redwine said Sunday that he hadn't been able to find the boy's fishing rod.

"I question why it has taken this long to start scouring the lake because from Day One they have known it is likely he had a fishing pole with him," Redwine, 52, said.

Information he received from the boy's friends suggests that Dylan was hitchhiking when he disappeared, Redwine said.

"It sounds to me like he's not even in the area," he said.

He said he is concerned that a stranger could have picked up the teen and abducted him.

Elaine Redwine couldn't be reached for comment. She told The Durango Herald that Dylan didn't like Vallecito's rural surroundings."

if i were LE, and i'm not...i'd check the three dozen (no more than that) gas stations' CCTV and receipts in the surrounding durango area for any fill-up. vallecito to the airport to durango to vallecito to durango to vallecito to bayfield...as per MR...would surely eat up quite a bit of petrol.

IMO, JMO, MOO, et cetera...

Hmmmm.

I want to know more about the lake, is there an overpass? Damn? More about an area with a huge drop off, etc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And where the cadaver dogs hit on two days in a row using two different dogs?

Is that an area that LE requested all video and photos from recreational enthusiasts ?

Yes. All photos, film, etc. for all vehicles, etc.

Anyone know the approximate weight of a back pack filled with wet clothes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members