1020 users online (181 members and 839 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Karo View Post
    I think there are too many strange things that don't make sense with the so called evidence, the bank teller, the other people who saw LH that day, well into the afternoon. The neighbours who were home and police said they weren't, the lack of any real blood in the car or house, not to mention the statements made by the girls who had the faceless person convicted for incest, the pedophile Usher treated with such polite respect.
    The mind boggles.
    I remember seeing something on Australian Story I think it was, very well done, that showed a lot of faults with the investigation.

Strangely GS has still not been given the review yet Channel 7 have it, Graeme Crowley stands by him still and his lawyer, Joe Crowley says the "new evidence" has not been tested. They really should order an inquest, if only to get Justice for LH and her family.

Quote Originally Posted by Adrianna View Post
    I remember seeing something on Australian Story I think it was, very well done, that showed a lot of faults with the investigation.

I would never take a lie detector test or advise anyone else to take one they are notoriously inaccurate and the only people who usually pass are psychopaths who have no emotions or guilt regarding any crime they have committed. I bet Donal Trump could pass one lol.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3