804 users online (96 members and 708 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 71 of 71 FirstFirst ... 21 61 69 70 71
Results 1,051 to 1,061 of 1061
    Quote Originally Posted by SailorMoon View Post
    This is true, we don't know. However, and I may be wrong here, I believe that he wouldn't have had access to all this weaponry if weren't for her. I think a lot of truths are about to come out. Too bad they weren't out before, 28 lives may have been saved.

Agree... I think we all want to know what transpired so it can be prevented in the future and I think we have a right to be concerned that this young man had access to semi-automatic weapons and seemed so isolated.

Quote Originally Posted by QueenD View Post
    Just seen on twitter that Police and Firefighters are forming a wall to protect funerals from protesters.

I cant link it cause I cant get on twitter on this computer. Ill try to do it another way.
    Don't tell me, WBC? I think that is sick.

sipping coffee at the Purple Rose Theatre
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl....html?vm=r&s=1

guns were rigged for maximum effect

Quote Originally Posted by wfgodot View Post
    They're there, in Woodbury, according to Anonymous (@YourAnonNews) on Twitter.
    Ugh. I was hoping *they* would stay away.

Just went and checked Twitter.

WOW.
    "No one believes a word out of your mouth, why do you keep talking?" --Ryan Owens (ABC News)

I think that "backlash" has been around for quite some time and it is time we acknowledge that our schools simply aren't capable of forcing all children to be "friends" with everybody else.

JMO

Quote Originally Posted by SailorMoon View Post
    This is true, we don't know. However, and I may be wrong here, I believe that he wouldn't have had access to all this weaponry if weren't for her. I think a lot of truths are about to come out. Too bad they weren't out before, 28 lives may have been saved.
    I agree with you. His mother liked and owned lotsa guns. It is one of the few facts we do know is true.

sipping coffee at the Purple Rose Theatre
    Quote Originally Posted by MyBelle View Post
    I think that "backlash" has been around for quite some time and it is time we acknowledge that our schools simply aren't capable of forcing all children to be "friends" with everybody else.

JMO
    that is sort of harsh.

(I am the mother of a special needs child)

Quote Originally Posted by nursebeeme View Post
    that is sort of harsh.

(I am the mother of a special needs child)
    Harsh, but unfortunately true. I also am a mother of a special needs child.

Attention Please!

We would like to ask that the name of the offending demonstrators not be used on this thread. We don't want or need to give them any more publicity.

TIA
    fran

PS.... I'm going to set up another thread as this one is getting long. I'll be back here to lock this thread in a few minutes, so be ready to make the leap.

A relation said Mrs Lanza pulled her son out of school in his mid-teens and taught him at home as she was unhappy with education board plans for him.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl....html?vm=r&s=1

Wonder what those plans were?? IMO - I think his mother thought she could control everything and keep everything all cool and normal. For appearances. I want to know if she really did all that travelling. <modsnip>
    Last edited by nursebeeme; 12-19-2012 at 03:04 PM. Reason: I will be bumping up the rules on family members in the next thread
    (all posts are my opinion only--do not try to understand my logic)

Last edited by KateB; 06-21-2015 at 12:32 AM. Reason: repair url tag.

Page 71 of 71 FirstFirst ... 21 61 69 70 71