1337 users online (292 members and 1045 guests)  


The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News


Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 28
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    No longer in a truck ; ))
    Posts
    2,802

    Psychological and geographical profile

    Dr. Godwin was a consultant on these unsolved murders and developed a geographical and limited psychological profile in July 2008

    http://www.investigativepsych.com/je...l#.UNDY_qNZ4Ug
    "It seems our profound fascination with serial killers is matched by an equally profound lack of interest in their victims." - Vanessa Veselka

    http://stoptheviolencemilwaukee.blogspot.com/

    "This is a wonderful day. I have never seen this one ever before." Dr. Maya Angelou

    F.L.Y. First love yourself!



  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Forest Dweller.
    Posts
    10,165
    That's a very interesting profile, Justice. IF we are dealing with a serial killer, it's worth considering.

    I'm not convinced that this IS the work of a serial killer in the classic sense. Possible? Sure. Probable? My gut says no.
    People seldom do what they believe in. They do what is convenient, then repent. ~ Bob Dylan

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    No longer in a truck ; ))
    Posts
    2,802
    Quote Originally Posted by Mountain_Kat View Post
    That's a very interesting profile, Justice. IF we are dealing with a serial killer, it's worth considering.

    I'm not convinced that this IS the work of a serial killer in the classic sense. Possible? Sure. Probable? My gut says no.
    Are you thinking that the killings are more "drug related?" hits?
    "It seems our profound fascination with serial killers is matched by an equally profound lack of interest in their victims." - Vanessa Veselka

    http://stoptheviolencemilwaukee.blogspot.com/

    "This is a wonderful day. I have never seen this one ever before." Dr. Maya Angelou

    F.L.Y. First love yourself!



  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Forest Dweller.
    Posts
    10,165
    Quote Originally Posted by Justiceforever View Post
    Are you thinking that the killings are more "gang related?" hits?
    Not exactly. But I am thinking that all these girls were involved in a drug/prostitution ring, and their deaths are a direct result of that involvement.
    People seldom do what they believe in. They do what is convenient, then repent. ~ Bob Dylan

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    No longer in a truck ; ))
    Posts
    2,802
    Quote Originally Posted by Mountain_Kat View Post
    Not exactly. But I am thinking that all these girls were involved in a drug/prostitution ring, and their deaths are a direct result of that involvement.
    Yes I think maybe not so much "gang" as "drug related" I did read somewhere (I'll try to find it) @one of the victims seeing three (insert three letters) (I don't remember which three at the moment) coming out of the woods after being seen with a victim. I have to go back and find it. I will update.
    Last edited by Justiceforever; 12-26-2012 at 02:01 PM.
    "It seems our profound fascination with serial killers is matched by an equally profound lack of interest in their victims." - Vanessa Veselka

    http://stoptheviolencemilwaukee.blogspot.com/

    "This is a wonderful day. I have never seen this one ever before." Dr. Maya Angelou

    F.L.Y. First love yourself!



  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    No longer in a truck ; ))
    Posts
    2,802
    Quote Originally Posted by Justiceforever View Post
    Yes I think maybe not so much "gang" as "drug related" I did read somewhere (I'll try to find it) @one of the victims seeing three (insert three letters) (I don't remember which three at the moment) coming out of the woods after being seen with a victim. I have to go back and find it. I will update.
    Okay I found it

    Feb. 14, 1998*SHELIA COMEAUX F/W/35 Law enforcement wired snitch. Brains beat out on S. Main Street by 3-M/Bs allegedly on orders for her going to the wrong drug house. (Loretta Chaisson & Tracee Chaisson named as pulling her from the vehicle to be beaten.)"

    I found that in a timeline of violent crimes in JP

    http://jdpkiller.wordpress.com/2011/...imes-synopsis/

    Is...

    May 20, 2005*LORETTA CHAISSON LEWIS Body found in the East Fork of he Grand Marais Canal.

    ...the same Loretta Chaisson that was named above? Certainly Tracee Chaisson (named aboved) is the TC later charged with accessory after the fact in Kristin Gary Lopez death.

    Mar. 2007*TRACEE CHAISSON arrested & charged with Accessory After the Fact because she knew where KRISTEN’S body was when she took the victim’s mother to file a Missing Person Report. (She walked free)


    So is it 3MBs or thre MBs
    Last edited by Justiceforever; 12-26-2012 at 02:02 PM.
    "It seems our profound fascination with serial killers is matched by an equally profound lack of interest in their victims." - Vanessa Veselka

    http://stoptheviolencemilwaukee.blogspot.com/

    "This is a wonderful day. I have never seen this one ever before." Dr. Maya Angelou

    F.L.Y. First love yourself!



  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    No longer in a truck ; ))
    Posts
    2,802
    Okay well I cleared up 3 M/Bs by myself. At firt it sounded like a gang 3MBs but I couldn't find a gang by that name. I finally realized that it must stand for 3 males/black. Ha I'm slow. So no gang involved that we know of.

    I still can't get over all these connections between the victims.
    "It seems our profound fascination with serial killers is matched by an equally profound lack of interest in their victims." - Vanessa Veselka

    http://stoptheviolencemilwaukee.blogspot.com/

    "This is a wonderful day. I have never seen this one ever before." Dr. Maya Angelou

    F.L.Y. First love yourself!



  8. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    655
    I've been staring at the map for few hours and I might be onto something. Ot I've just stared for too long and see things that are not. Tell me what do you think, folks.

    The thing is six out of seven murdered ladies have been found on the route Le Gros Memorial Airport - Jennings Airport -Welsh Airport. Road 1126 is not that big of a detour for someone going from Jennings to Welsh, right? Especially if that someone wanted to stay away from the eyes of the LE.

    So I've been looking at the place where Kristen Lopez's body was found and thinking why there from all the places around Jennings? And guess what? I've found an airport! Not even two miles from the place Kristen body was dumped in. It's called Lyon Airport, a private and small place.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    No longer in a truck ; ))
    Posts
    2,802
    Quote Originally Posted by Hexe View Post
    I've been staring at the map for few hours and I might be onto something. Ot I've just stared for too long and see things that are not. Tell me what do you think, folks.

    The thing is six out of seven murdered ladies have been found on the route Le Gros Memorial Airport - Jennings Airport -Welsh Airport. Road 1126 is not that big of a detour for someone going from Jennings to Welsh, right? Especially if that someone wanted to stay away from the eyes of the LE.

    So I've been looking at the place where Kristen Lopez's body was found and thinking why there from all the places around Jennings? And guess what? I've found an airport! Not even two miles from the place Kristen body was dumped in. It's called Lyon Airport, a private and small place.
    Wow! Somebody in one of these threads a long time ago touched on the idea that it could be a pilot but this is the first I'm hearing about an airport by Kristens body. Can you link a map that shows the airport in the map thread?
    "It seems our profound fascination with serial killers is matched by an equally profound lack of interest in their victims." - Vanessa Veselka

    http://stoptheviolencemilwaukee.blogspot.com/

    "This is a wonderful day. I have never seen this one ever before." Dr. Maya Angelou

    F.L.Y. First love yourself!



  10. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Forest Dweller.
    Posts
    10,165
    Hexe...interesting comment about the airports. I doubt it would be very difficult to use these small rural airports for drug trafficking. Especially if there was alot of money to be made by turning a blind eye.

    ETA: a little digging shows Lyon Airport to be a private use airport. Hmmm.
    Last edited by Mountain_Kat; 12-26-2012 at 07:44 PM.
    People seldom do what they believe in. They do what is convenient, then repent. ~ Bob Dylan


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    No longer in a truck ; ))
    Posts
    2,802
    I'm good at "what ifs" all day,but I'ma try not to go there. Is there any way to find out if any POI's have a pilot license or have connections to people that do? One thing ( I think I'm sure of ) is that this IS ALL drug related. I think minor people, in the game, died in order to cover major players asses (LE not excluded!) MHO.
    "It seems our profound fascination with serial killers is matched by an equally profound lack of interest in their victims." - Vanessa Veselka

    http://stoptheviolencemilwaukee.blogspot.com/

    "This is a wonderful day. I have never seen this one ever before." Dr. Maya Angelou

    F.L.Y. First love yourself!



  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    EAST COAST
    Posts
    806
    Quote Originally Posted by Mountain_Kat View Post
    That's a very interesting profile, Justice. IF we are dealing with a serial killer, it's worth considering.

    I'm not convinced that this IS the work of a serial killer in the classic sense. Possible? Sure. Probable? My gut says no.
    likely non-classical in that the sk is/was at least vaguely or relatively familiar with the victims(making the sk a non-preferential classical sk)--also likely not a traditional sk because it seems there may be an exterior motive for these killings, since several are related/have ties to one another--the sk probably ran somewhat in the circles of them, but on the outer edges(which would make them a sort of "fringe" killer)--good to see you, MK & JF

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    No longer in a truck ; ))
    Posts
    2,802
    Quote Originally Posted by CriminalMinds View Post
    likely non-classical in that the sk is/was at least vaguely or relatively familiar with the victims(making the sk a non-preferential classical sk)--also likely not a traditional sk because it seems there may be an exterior motive for these killings, since several are related/have ties to one another--the sk probably ran somewhat in the circles of them, but on the outer edges(which would make them a sort of "fringe" killer)--good to see you, MK & JF
    Good insight and so glad you tipped me to this case! Thanks and hope we can move this case forward!
    "It seems our profound fascination with serial killers is matched by an equally profound lack of interest in their victims." - Vanessa Veselka

    http://stoptheviolencemilwaukee.blogspot.com/

    "This is a wonderful day. I have never seen this one ever before." Dr. Maya Angelou

    F.L.Y. First love yourself!



  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    EAST COAST
    Posts
    806
    Quote Originally Posted by Mountain_Kat View Post
    Hexe...interesting comment about the airports. I doubt it would be very difficult to use these small rural airports for drug trafficking. Especially if there was alot of money to be made by turning a blind eye.

    ETA: a little digging shows Lyon Airport to be a private use airport. Hmmm.
    I think HEXE is on the something very concrete!!!!!!!!!!---check this:

    http://maps.google.com/maps?oe=utf-8...ed=0CDIQ-A8wAA

    CHENNAULT INDUSTRIAL AIRPARK not to far

    the map isn't the exact spot of the body, just a map of the straight line more or less from moss bluff tojennings for reference


    tied to this POTENTIAL victim:
    http://gator995.com/cpso-family-offe...for-cold-case/

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    EAST COAST
    Posts
    806
    Quote Originally Posted by CriminalMinds View Post
    I think HEXE is on the something very concrete!!!!!!!!!!---check this:

    http://maps.google.com/maps?oe=utf-8...ed=0CDIQ-A8wAA

    CHENNAULT INDUSTRIAL AIRPARK not to far

    the map isn't the exact spot of the body, just a map of the straight line more or less from moss bluff tojennings for reference


    tied to this POTENTIAL victim:
    http://gator995.com/cpso-family-offe...for-cold-case/

    http://maps.google.com/maps?oe=utf-8...ed=0CDIQ-A8wAA

    from the body dump to jennings ( more accurate view) also with another airport, WELSH AIRPORT, in the middle (although I think the CHENNAULT seems more relevant) (also further south is LAKE CHARLES AIRPORT)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Psychological Profile of Bullies
    By HMSHood in forum Bullies and Stalkers
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-03-2012, 07:36 PM
  2. Casey & Family Psychological Profile #1
    By future criminologist in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 786
    Last Post: 10-12-2008, 10:10 PM
  3. Darlie's Psychological Profile
    By Kaly in forum Darlie Routier
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 03-03-2006, 08:22 PM