Psychological and geographical profile

That's a very interesting profile, Justice. IF we are dealing with a serial killer, it's worth considering.

I'm not convinced that this IS the work of a serial killer in the classic sense. Possible? Sure. Probable? My gut says no.

That's a very interesting profile, Justice. IF we are dealing with a serial killer, it's worth considering.

I'm not convinced that this IS the work of a serial killer in the classic sense. Possible? Sure. Probable? My gut says no.

Are you thinking that the killings are more "drug related?" hits?

Not exactly. But I am thinking that all these girls were involved in a drug/prostitution ring, and their deaths are a direct result of that involvement.

Yes I think maybe not so much "gang" as "drug related" I did read somewhere (I'll try to find it) @one of the victims seeing three (insert three letters) (I don't remember which three at the moment) coming out of the woods after being seen with a victim. I have to go back and find it. I will update.

Yes I think maybe not so much "gang" as "drug related" I did read somewhere (I'll try to find it) @one of the victims seeing three (insert three letters) (I don't remember which three at the moment) coming out of the woods after being seen with a victim. I have to go back and find it. I will update.
Okay I found it

Feb. 14, 1998*SHELIA COMEAUX F/W/35 Law enforcement wired snitch. Brains beat out on S. Main Street by 3-M/Bs allegedly on orders for her going to the wrong drug house. (Loretta Chaisson & Tracee Chaisson named as pulling her from the vehicle to be beaten.)"

I found that in a timeline of violent crimes in JP

http://jdpkiller.wordpress.com/2011/10/24/jdp-violent-crimes-synopsis/

Is...

May 20, 2005*LORETTA CHAISSON LEWIS Body found in the East Fork of he Grand Marais Canal.

...the same Loretta Chaisson that was named above? Certainly Tracee Chaisson (named aboved) is the TC later charged with accessory after the fact in Kristin Gary Lopez death.

Mar. 2007*TRACEE CHAISSON arrested & charged with Accessory After the Fact because she knew where KRISTEN’S body was when she took the victim’s mother to file a Missing Person Report. (She walked free)

So is it 3MBs or thre MBs

Okay well I cleared up 3 M/Bs by myself. At firt it sounded like a gang 3MBs but I couldn't find a gang by that name. I finally realized that it must stand for 3 males/black. Ha I'm slow. So no gang involved that we know of.

I still can't get over all these connections between the victims.

I've been staring at the map for few hours and I might be onto something. Ot I've just stared for too long and see things that are not. Tell me what do you think, folks.

The thing is six out of seven murdered ladies have been found on the route Le Gros Memorial Airport - Jennings Airport -Welsh Airport. Road 1126 is not that big of a detour for someone going from Jennings to Welsh, right? Especially if that someone wanted to stay away from the eyes of the LE.

So I've been looking at the place where Kristen Lopez's body was found and thinking why there from all the places around Jennings? And guess what? I've found an airport! Not even two miles from the place Kristen body was dumped in. It's called Lyon Airport, a private and small place.

I've been staring at the map for few hours and I might be onto something. Ot I've just stared for too long and see things that are not. Tell me what do you think, folks.

The thing is six out of seven murdered ladies have been found on the route Le Gros Memorial Airport - Jennings Airport -Welsh Airport. Road 1126 is not that big of a detour for someone going from Jennings to Welsh, right? Especially if that someone wanted to stay away from the eyes of the LE.

So I've been looking at the place where Kristen Lopez's body was found and thinking why there from all the places around Jennings? And guess what? I've found an airport! Not even two miles from the place Kristen body was dumped in. It's called Lyon Airport, a private and small place.

Wow! Somebody in one of these threads a long time ago touched on the idea that it could be a pilot but this is the first I'm hearing about an airport by Kristens body. Can you link a map that shows the airport in the map thread?

Hexe...interesting comment about the airports. I doubt it would be very difficult to use these small rural airports for drug trafficking. Especially if there was alot of money to be made by turning a blind eye.

ETA: a little digging shows Lyon Airport to be a private use airport. Hmmm.

I'm good at "what ifs" all day,but I'ma try not to go there. Is there any way to find out if any POI's have a pilot license or have connections to people that do? One thing ( I think I'm sure of ) is that this IS ALL drug related. I think minor people, in the game, died in order to cover major players asses (LE not excluded!) MHO.

likely non-classical in that the sk is/was at least vaguely or relatively familiar with the victims(making the sk a non-preferential classical sk)--also likely not a traditional sk because it seems there may be an exterior motive for these killings, since several are related/have ties to one another--the sk probably ran somewhat in the circles of them, but on the outer edges(which would make them a sort of "fringe" killer)--good to see you, MK & JF

likely non-classical in that the sk is/was at least vaguely or relatively familiar with the victims(making the sk a non-preferential classical sk)--also likely not a traditional sk because it seems there may be an exterior motive for these killings, since several are related/have ties to one another--the sk probably ran somewhat in the circles of them, but on the outer edges(which would make them a sort of "fringe" killer)--good to see you, MK & JF

Good insight and so glad you tipped me to this case! Thanks and hope we can move this case forward!

Hexe...interesting comment about the airports. I doubt it would be very difficult to use these small rural airports for drug trafficking. Especially if there was alot of money to be made by turning a blind eye.

ETA: a little digging shows Lyon Airport to be a private use airport. Hmmm.

I think HEXE is on the something very concrete!!!!!!!!!!---check this:

http://maps.google.com/maps?oe=utf-...a=X&ei=QjDjUJTLKoGO2AWArIGICQ&ved=0CDIQ-A8wAA

CHENNAULT INDUSTRIAL AIRPARK not to far

the map isn't the exact spot of the body, just a map of the straight line more or less from moss bluff tojennings for reference

tied to this POTENTIAL victim:
http://gator995.com/cpso-family-offers-reward-for-cold-case/

I think HEXE is on the something very concrete!!!!!!!!!!---check this:

http://maps.google.com/maps?oe=utf-...a=X&ei=QjDjUJTLKoGO2AWArIGICQ&ved=0CDIQ-A8wAA

CHENNAULT INDUSTRIAL AIRPARK not to far

the map isn't the exact spot of the body, just a map of the straight line more or less from moss bluff tojennings for reference

tied to this POTENTIAL victim:
http://gator995.com/cpso-family-offers-reward-for-cold-case/

http://maps.google.com/maps?oe=utf-...a=X&ei=ODPjUKnHEqmU2QXTvoGYBA&ved=0CDIQ-A8wAA

from the body dump to jennings ( more accurate view) also with another airport, WELSH AIRPORT, in the middle (although I think the CHENNAULT seems more relevant) (also further south is LAKE CHARLES AIRPORT)

CriminalMinds, thanks, that's interesting! And I've got something more. Some thirteen miles from the spot Sierra Bouzigard's body was found there is another tiny private airport. It is called Chloe Airport. Here's the map:

%2527John%2520Koonce%2520Rd%252C%2520Lake%2520Charles%252C%2520LA%252070611%2520do%2520Chloe%2520Airport%2520-%2520Mapy%2520Google937.jpg

A marks the road near which Sierra was found (NOT an exact spot of the body dump), B marks Chloe Airport.

...And here is some info about this airport.

http://airport-facilities.findthedata.org/l/7461/Chloe

Dr. Godwin was a consultant on these unsolved murders and developed a geographical and limited psychological profile in July 2008

http://www.investigativepsych.com/jenningsserialmurders.html#.UNDY_qNZ4Ug

Thank you for posting this!
I found this interesting from the link: "Clearly, this finding is supported by the fact that the killer visits the area and abducts his victims predominatly on Tuesdays, Thursdays or Sundays. It is the opioion of this examiner, based on previous dates of the abductions/murders, that the killer does not live in Jenning, LA. The time line also may indicate that the killer has a job route that takes him to Jennings several times a year."

Maybe he (or they) work offshore in some capacity that only puts them home (if they do live in Jennings), near Jennings, or passing through Jennings on these days.

I say this because (as a south Louisiana resident), it seems like almost all the men (especially white men) in SW LA work offshore in some capacity or for a company that provides something for the oil companies that drill offshore. Lots of guys travel around the area for work related to the oil industry.

The profiler also mentions the women being killed in the spring & summer. Warning- this is nothing scientific- but my mom always says that the intense heat of the Louisiana summer (and spring- it can be in the 90s here in May) bring out "the crazy" in people. I know from when I worked in retail here that people were angrier, less patient, and more hostile during the hot weather. It's easy to get irritated when you break a sweat just walking from your front door to your car.

Glad to see the Jennings ladies are getting some much-needed attention!

ETA: I like what fellow sleuthers have noticed about the airport. Maybe some connection to someone who works as a pilot or with planes in the oil industry? I should know this, but do the oil companies use private airports to fly people offshore? I'm thinking they do.

Been thinking... Maybe the perp works, or worked, as a crop duster? I mean all the victims were murdered during the growing season, and all the airports nearby are used by crop-dusting companies. And the Lyon Airport is co-owned by a man, who also has a crop-dusting company based in Welsh. What do you think?

Been thinking... Maybe the perp works, or worked, as a crop duster? I mean all the victims were murdered during the growing season, and all the airports nearby are used by crop-dusting companies. And the Lyon Airport is co-owned by a man, who also has a crop-dusting company based in Welsh. What do you think?

good idea--run it down, see what pops

Another idea- since all of the women ran in the same circle & all but 1 were found in a rather small area around Jennings (and really, the last victim was found that far away), I am wondering:

Maybe the perp doesn't have a car?

Maybe the women (and the man) who have been listed as POIs in some of the cases lent or orchestrated the lending of their cars/signficant other's car/family member's car/friend's car for disposing the bodies? Maybe some victims knew about the car borrowing in previous murders & were killed to maintain their silence?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back