812 users online (137 members and 675 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Maxie's House

Seems like there have been some recent changes (additions and deletions) to the Board of Directors of Maxie's House.......wonder what's up with that? It appears as though Hallier is no longer involved.

Chateau Maxfield Wine Gala - February 9th - $350 per guest. Benefitting Maxie's House.

http://maxieshouse.org/

Quote Originally Posted by *Lash* View Post
    Chateau Maxfield Wine Gala - February 9th - $350 per guest. Benefitting Maxie's House.

http://maxieshouse.org/
    Might be kind of fun to go............just to see who else shows up.

New YouTube Video posted on MH -

The Parental Disclosure Act

http://www.youtube.com/embed/og7LXLkMhpw

New YouTube Video posted on MH -

The Parental Disclosure Act

http://www.youtube.com/embed/og7LXLkMhpw
    So does that mean that the actual parents should be scrutinized also? Like Dina's violent past? Well, actually, she was around someone else's kids and didn't see it as a problem, Kimberly's!

I just wish Dina would come clean with her own dirty history.

bourne is offline "The truth shall set you free." ~JUSTICE FOR REBECCA ZAHAU
    Quote Originally Posted by time View Post
    So does that mean that the actual parents should be scrutinized also? Like Dina's violent past? Well, actually, she was around someone else's kids and didn't see it as a problem, Kimberly's!

I just wish Dina would come clean with her own dirty history.
    Yep, one thing's for certain. Dina's an arrogant hypocrite - a guilty criminal with a violent past who's trying real hard to deflect attention from her murdering, vindictive self by pointing fingers at TWO innocent women, one of whom is still a CHILD.

I need a few minutes, maybe even a day before I post my opinion on this video!

I feel you, *Lash*! I got exactly 10 seconds in before I had to stop the vid in disgust; WTF does Adam Walsh have to do with anything Dina wants to accomplish? Makes me want to bite something.

Meanwhile, I wanted to thank you for putting together that wonderful timeline you've done, and for keeping it current. It is so helpful, and must have been a lot of work. I'm a fan!
    If you're lucky enough to be at the beach, you're lucky enough.

Quote Originally Posted by coastal View Post
    I feel you, *Lash*! I got exactly 10 seconds in before I had to stop the vid in disgust; WTF does Adam Walsh have to do with anything Dina wants to accomplish? Makes me want to bite something.

Meanwhile, I wanted to thank you for putting together that wonderful timeline you've done, and for keeping it current. It is so helpful, and must have been a lot of work. I'm a fan!
    Yeah, so they are trying to reach lofty heights like Adam Walsh, Amber Alerts, and so forth, and then shift the focus to:

@ a lie (my opinion) that Dina thought Max would just need a tutor
    @ focusing all child tragedy on the parents boyfriend/girlfriend

This premise makes me mad since I suspect as many children are hurt by their own parents than the parents significant others.

It also makes me mad because Dina engaged in domestic violence with her husband and Max's father for years after Max was born. I guess that is ok.

It also makes me mad because Dina did nothing to help make a healthy relationship in Max's extended family. Instead it appears as fi she was almost stalking Rebecca. Hatred and jealously of your ex's partner do not help a child adjust.

Yeah, so they are trying to reach lofty heights like Adam Walsh, Amber Alerts, and so forth, and then shift the focus to:

@ a lie (my opinion) that Dina thought Max would just need a tutor
    @ focusing all child tragedy on the parents boyfriend/girlfriend

This premise makes me mad since I suspect as many children are hurt by their own parents than the parents significant others.

It also makes me mad because Dina engaged in domestic violence with her husband and Max's father for years after Max was born. I guess that is ok.

It also makes me mad because Dina did nothing to help make a healthy relationship in Max's extended family. Instead it appears as fi she was almost stalking Rebecca. Hatred and jealously of your ex's partner do not help a child adjust.
    Thanks for bringing up "Parental Alienation Syndrome".....so many ex's intentionally do this with their children. They are only thinking about their hurt and try to turn the children against the other parent out of their own twisted need to win. There are lots of books written on the subject, and very insightful about the type(s) of parents that engage in this behavior. Sad thing is, the children are forever damaged.

By the way, for all of the editing that must have gone on producing this lying, disgraceful, disgusting video, not a single person apparently noticed that Angela Hallier's name is misspelled.

I'm sure they will correct this. (Now.)

The level of arrogance, and hypocrisy is just damming and jaw dropping.

Apparently Dina has conveniently forgotten that she engaged in domestic violence, for an extended period, with her young son present in the home. That is pretty well documented.

This idea doesn't have a chance in hell of passing a single state, let alone implemented on a national level. It's delusional, and vindictive. It's a pitiful, blatant attempt to validate stalking behaviors in bitter ex-wives.

I'll save the rest of my comments. For now. Just unbelievable. I wish I had waited longer to watch it.

Here's a thought.

Oh yeah. Legislators will be lining up to sponsor this ill conceived idea. Not.

Let's retitle the idea for Maxie's Law.

I have a suggestion. How about "The Dina Shacknai is a Bitter and Crazy Ex-Wife Stalker Law".

It might have a chance at a sponsor then. Just leave poor Max out of it.

I immediately noticed the error in Hallier's name. The error gave me the feeling this video was done in haste. Not surprised. Ugh, I still need time.

Anyone notice Dina's psych credentials have now been explained on the website? I guess it is a significant factor that needed pointed out or maybe someone is just feeling self conscious?

I immediately noticed the error in Hallier's name. The error gave me the feeling this video was done in haste. Not surprised. Ugh, I still need time.

Anyone notice Dina's psych credentials have now been explained on the website? I guess it is a significant factor that needed pointed out or maybe someone is just feeling self conscious?
    She's claiming she completed a doctoral dissertation. No one could find any evidence of that. And, is she really a native of San Francisco?

She's claiming she completed a doctoral dissertation. No one could find any evidence of that. And, is she really a native of San Francisco?
    She grew up in Redwood City, CA. That is not San Francisco. IMO, Dina has a habit of embelishing details about herself in order to make her appear more worldly.

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast