Maxie's House

Inparadise

Verified Insider - Rebecca Zahau Case
Reaction score
Seems like there have been some recent changes (additions and deletions) to the Board of Directors of Maxie's House.......wonder what's up with that? It appears as though Hallier is no longer involved.

New YouTube Video posted on MH -

The Parental Disclosure Act

http://www.youtube.com/embed/og7LXLkMhpw

So does that mean that the actual parents should be scrutinized also? Like Dina's violent past? Well, actually, she was around someone else's kids and didn't see it as a problem, Kimberly's!

I just wish Dina would come clean with her own dirty history.

So does that mean that the actual parents should be scrutinized also? Like Dina's violent past? Well, actually, she was around someone else's kids and didn't see it as a problem, Kimberly's!

I just wish Dina would come clean with her own dirty history.

Yep, one thing's for certain. Dina's an arrogant hypocrite - a guilty criminal with a violent past who's trying real hard to deflect attention from her murdering, vindictive self by pointing fingers at TWO innocent women, one of whom is still a CHILD.

I need a few minutes, maybe even a day before I post my opinion on this video!

I feel you, *Lash*! I got exactly 10 seconds in before I had to stop the vid in disgust; WTF does Adam Walsh have to do with anything Dina wants to accomplish? Makes me want to bite something.

Meanwhile, I wanted to thank you for putting together that wonderful timeline you've done, and for keeping it current. It is so helpful, and must have been a lot of work. I'm a fan!

I feel you, *Lash*! I got exactly 10 seconds in before I had to stop the vid in disgust; WTF does Adam Walsh have to do with anything Dina wants to accomplish? Makes me want to bite something.

Meanwhile, I wanted to thank you for putting together that wonderful timeline you've done, and for keeping it current. It is so helpful, and must have been a lot of work. I'm a fan!

Yeah, so they are trying to reach lofty heights like Adam Walsh, Amber Alerts, and so forth, and then shift the focus to:

@ a lie (my opinion) that Dina thought Max would just need a tutor
@ focusing all child tragedy on the parents boyfriend/girlfriend

This premise makes me mad since I suspect as many children are hurt by their own parents than the parents significant others.

It also makes me mad because Dina engaged in domestic violence with her husband and Max's father for years after Max was born. I guess that is ok.

It also makes me mad because Dina did nothing to help make a healthy relationship in Max's extended family. Instead it appears as fi she was almost stalking Rebecca. Hatred and jealously of your ex's partner do not help a child adjust.

Yeah, so they are trying to reach lofty heights like Adam Walsh, Amber Alerts, and so forth, and then shift the focus to:

@ a lie (my opinion) that Dina thought Max would just need a tutor
@ focusing all child tragedy on the parents boyfriend/girlfriend

This premise makes me mad since I suspect as many children are hurt by their own parents than the parents significant others.

It also makes me mad because Dina engaged in domestic violence with her husband and Max's father for years after Max was born. I guess that is ok.

It also makes me mad because Dina did nothing to help make a healthy relationship in Max's extended family. Instead it appears as fi she was almost stalking Rebecca. Hatred and jealously of your ex's partner do not help a child adjust.

Thanks for bringing up "Parental Alienation Syndrome".....so many ex's intentionally do this with their children. They are only thinking about their hurt and try to turn the children against the other parent out of their own twisted need to win. There are lots of books written on the subject, and very insightful about the type(s) of parents that engage in this behavior. Sad thing is, the children are forever damaged.

By the way, for all of the editing that must have gone on producing this lying, disgraceful, disgusting video, not a single person apparently noticed that Angela Hallier's name is misspelled.

I'm sure they will correct this. (Now.)

The level of arrogance, and hypocrisy is just damming and jaw dropping.

Apparently Dina has conveniently forgotten that she engaged in domestic violence, for an extended period, with her young son present in the home. That is pretty well documented.

This idea doesn't have a chance in hell of passing a single state, let alone implemented on a national level. It's delusional, and vindictive. It's a pitiful, blatant attempt to validate stalking behaviors in bitter ex-wives.

I'll save the rest of my comments. For now. Just unbelievable. I wish I had waited longer to watch it.

Here's a thought.

Oh yeah. Legislators will be lining up to sponsor this ill conceived idea. Not.

Let's retitle the idea for Maxie's Law.

I have a suggestion. How about "The Dina Shacknai is a Bitter and Crazy Ex-Wife Stalker Law".

It might have a chance at a sponsor then. Just leave poor Max out of it.

I immediately noticed the error in Hallier's name. The error gave me the feeling this video was done in haste. Not surprised. Ugh, I still need time.

Anyone notice Dina's psych credentials have now been explained on the website? I guess it is a significant factor that needed pointed out or maybe someone is just feeling self conscious?

I immediately noticed the error in Hallier's name. The error gave me the feeling this video was done in haste. Not surprised. Ugh, I still need time.

Anyone notice Dina's psych credentials have now been explained on the website? I guess it is a significant factor that needed pointed out or maybe someone is just feeling self conscious?

She's claiming she completed a doctoral dissertation. No one could find any evidence of that. And, is she really a native of San Francisco?

She's claiming she completed a doctoral dissertation. No one could find any evidence of that. And, is she really a native of San Francisco?

She grew up in Redwood City, CA. That is not San Francisco. IMO, Dina has a habit of embelishing details about herself in order to make her appear more worldly.

She grew up in Redwood City, CA. That is not San Francisco. IMO, Dina has a habit of embelishing details about herself in order to make her appear more worldly.

Thanks, I couldn't remember what town it was. At least Redwood City is close :floorlaugh: but she seems a bit of a resume padder.

Looking at Argosy's page, there is no requirement for a dissertation. They do a Clinical Research Project.

http://www.argosy.edu/clinical-psychology/phoenix-arizona/psyd-programs-doctorate-degree-97112.aspx

Anyone know where she worked before moving to Phoenix? I thought Dina was the one with a fiance in tow while she was dating Jonah while he was married to Kimberly. But I guess that wasn't the violent guy, that was Nina's ex? (just opinions here)

Thanks, I couldn't remember what town it was. At least Redwood City is close :floorlaugh: but she seems a bit of a resume padder.

Looking at Argosy's page, there is no requirement for a dissertation. They do a Clinical Research Project.

http://www.argosy.edu/clinical-psychology/phoenix-arizona/psyd-programs-doctorate-degree-97112.aspx

Anyone know where she worked before moving to Phoenix? I thought Dina was the one with a fiance in tow while she was dating Jonah while he was married to Kimberly. But I guess that wasn't the violent guy, that was Nina's ex? (just opinions here)

She was engaged to a guy from Texas..........and continued to see him after she and JS were married. IIRC, when Dina was working at Melmed, her bio stated that she was working on or had completed her dissertation. You are right, she is a resume padder, just like Jonah.

A clinical research project is definitely NOT a doctoral dissertation.

But then again, a big chunk of the general population doesn't know the difference between a clinical project and a dissertation, or the difference between a research doctorate (PhD) and a CLINICAL doctorate (PsyD).

The only scholarly publication with Dina's name (under either Romano or Shacknai) that could be located is one where she is 4th author in a group project.

http://www.questia.com/library/1G1-155235288/the-efficacy-of-social-skills-treatment-for-children

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/efficacy-treatment-children-Asperger-Syndrome/dp/B000LKANZQ"]The efficacy of social skills treatment for children with Asperger Syndrome.: An article from: Education & Treatment of Children: Lisa M. Elder, Linda C. Caterino, Janet Chao, Dina Shacknai, Gina De Simone: Amazon.com: Books[/ame]

*It's for sale on amazon for $9.95!

This is very likely her clinical research project. (Students are not typically required to be the primary investigator on clinical research projects, although many are.)

Lisa Elder Outhier (the PI in the article above) is the WIFE of Craig Outhier, the independent journalist who wrote the "Boy Interrupted" article for Phoenix Magazine, incidentally. A little "networking" going on in that whole relationship, dontcha think?!

She does, indeed, embellish and INFLATE all things that have to do with herself. There is not a thing wrong with her degree. There is nothing at all wrong with this scholarly article. It just is NOT what she is portraying it to be.

And she has been called out publicly on her embellishments and exaggerations, and it upsets her. That just says a lot about a person, imo.

She was engaged to a guy from Texas..........and continued to see him after she and JS were married. IIRC, when Dina was working at Melmed, her bio stated that she was working on or had completed her dissertation. You are right, she is a resume padder, just like Jonah.

I looked all over the place... the only thing published by Dina is a research paper where she was fourth author written in 2006.

The efficacy of social skills treatment for children with Asperger Syndrome.
http://www.freepatentsonline.com/article/Education-Treatment-Children/155235288.html

That paper is probably just basically a distillation of this CPR research project with the exact same title, cited in the paper.

"Elder, L. M., Caterino, L. C., & Virden T. J. (2004). Efficacy of social skills treatment for children with Asperger Syndrome. Unpublished doctoral dissertation (Clinical Research Project), Argosy University/Phoenix, Phoenix, Arizona."

This bring us back to the lead author on that paper Lisa Elder (Outhier) is directly related to the guy, Craig Outhier, who wrote the 'Boy Interrupted' article.

And, how did Dina get on here as an MD?

http://doctor.webmd.com/doctor/dina-shacknai-md-d5e3201b-2bed-4b21-9c7e-fad3d4972a90?sponsor=core

I love you Websleuthers!

:thewave:​

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni