In your opinion, is there a facial similarty between the GB4 victims and the AC4 vict

In your opinion, is there a facial similarty between the GB4 victims and the AC4 vict

• Yes, no doubt, they are strikingly similar

Votes: 34 22.8%
  • Yes there are strikingly similarities, but also some differences

Votes: 43 28.9%
  • There are some similarities but more differences

Votes: 27 18.1%
  • There are absolutely no similarities

Votes: 10 6.7%
  • I don´t know

Votes: 5 3.4%
  • yes, there are similarities amongst the paired-up images, not all together

Votes: 21 14.1%
  • Yes, among the paired images the similarities are striking.

Votes: 9 6.0%

• Total voters

Theforeigner

Reaction score
In your opinion, is there a facial similarty between the GB4 victims and the AC4 victims?

Meaning are they lookalikes; IN PAIRS verticaly ?
(red arrows addes between the victims that I belive are look-alikes)

I have compared the GB4 and the AC4 victims facial looks, due to that I belive the Long Island Serial Killer might be responsible for both clusters of victims.

Here is the images, and I have added red arrows between the victims, in pairs, that IMO, are lookalikes.

ATLANTICGB4andAC4lookalikewitharrow.jpg

Here is another GB4/AC4 facial lookalike comparing, with different pictures of most of the girls.
I have used som pictures, of some of the victims, when they were younger and the picture of GB4 victim Maureen BB I used a picture of her as a child.
I did this beacuse I wanted pictures with the same kind of facial expression, like a smile with open mouth, and I could not find any of MBB and MB as adults/ or at the age of death, so therefor pictures when younger, or as a child.

I did this second comparing to show that it is not just a coincident in the first comparing I posted.

ATLANTICGB4andAC4lookalikewitharrow2.jpg

I also post a comparing of Amber Costello and Kim Raffo's mugshots.
Both victims were last killed victim, in their respective cluster GB4 and AC4.

ATLANTICKimRaffoandAmberCostellolookalike-1.jpg

ATTENTION, those of you who have now written what your opinion is, please also vote I have added the vote function.

Thanks in advance:)

You might wanna draw the arrows on the second set too. Just a thought. : )

The person who added this new vote option:

"yes, there are similarities amongst the paired-up images, not all together"

Thanks very much because that is what I mean by they are lookalikes; IN PAIRS verticaly.

Thanks very much because that is what I mean by they are lookalikes; IN PAIRS verticaly.

at your service

Yes. Thank you. I changed my vote when I saw that because it was a little clearer. Top to bottom. I didn't see this poll at the main thread for polls yet. Does it take awhile to show up there or do you have to submit it or something. I don't know.

Yes. Thank you. I changed my vote when I saw that because it was a little clearer. Top to bottom. I didn't see this poll at the main thread for polls yet. Does it take awhile to show up there or do you have to submit it or something. I don't know.

The images and Poll -Voter function took a little while beacuse it does not show up until I finsihed creating the thred. But apparently in the first ´click I do, when creating the thread, the thread is up (without the Poll -Voter function )

Hope you understand my english just sucs when I have to explain that kind of tecnical thing.

I have now at the top of the thread in post#1 explained about the "Top to bottom" thing, all in red highlighted, so I hope people understand it now.

The images and Poll -Voter function took a little while beacuse it does not show up until I finsihed creating the thred. But apparently in the first ´click I do, when creating the thread, the thread is up (without the Poll -Voter function )

Hope you understand my english just sucs when I have to explain that kind of tecnical thing.

I have now at the top of the thread in post#1 explained about the "Top to bottom" thing, all in red highlighted, so I hope people understand it now.

It's all good. A few tweaks and it makes perfect sense! : )

Sorry just don't see the similarities in looks just as I do not see any link between the two cases.

SUGGESTION !!!

If any of you are in contact with WS members on other threads/cases, please feel free to ask them to come here and look at the images and give their opinion/vote. (Give them a link to this thread, and ask them to take a good look at the images in post#1 and also read the text in post#1)

One does NOT need to know the LISK case to decide wheter you belive thise pairs of girls (verticaly/red arrows), from two different murder cases (possibly linked?) have similarities or not, and it would actually be great to have people who is not "into" the case to contribute with their opinion.
IMO that would give an even clearer picture of how strong, or not, the similarities are.

So guys and gals speard the word!:)

The main similarity between them is that they are all women.

Seriously, you could get any four picture of random women and find similarities.

They don't even look alike, all your "pairings" have different facial structures.

Eyebrow shapes are different
Eyebrow densities are different
Eye shapes are different
Hair styles are different
Hair colours are different
Cheekbone elevations are different
Jawlines are different
Center of face width are different
Nose shapes are different
Nose pitch is different

What exactly is similar about any of those comparsions?
Nose

I don't know anything about these cases.

I do think there are similarities. Not "OMG they could be sisters!" but if given a few dozen faces I would easily pick out the two paired faces as similar.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
McKeith
Back