994 users online (133 members and 861 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast

CO - Essence Lovato, 2, Colorado Springs, 19 Dec 2012

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news...essence-lovato

COLORADO SPRINGS - A missing child alert has been issued for a 2-year-old girl.

Essence Lovato was last seen Monday night in Colorado Springs between 10 p.m and 11 p.m.

Colorado Springs Police said Lovatoís mother gave Tonia Shetina permission to take Lovato to Lovato's grandfather's home.

However, they didn't show up. Investigators said they have not been able to determine the circumstances behind the disappearance, but they said they are concerned about the girl and the woman.

Essence is 2 feet tall and weighs 28 pounds. She has brown hair which extends down to the middle of her back and brown eyes. She was last seen wearing a short sleeve pink and black striped shirt and black leggings with colored polka dots, a grey Cheetah jacket with a hood and white socks. Essence may also have her pink blanket with her.

Shetina is a 28-year-old white female with blond hair. She was last known to be driving a 2000 Green Honda Accord with Colorado Temporary Tag 592716K.

If anyone has information about this case, please call (719) 444-7000; or you may call Pikes Peak Area Crime Stoppers, Inc. at (719) 634-STOP (7867); you do not have to give your name and could earn a cash reward.
    Last edited by summer_breeze; 12-19-2012 at 07:29 PM.
    "The opinion prevailed among advanced minds that it was time that belief should be replaced increasingly by knowledge; belief that did not itself rest on knowledge was superstition, and as such had to be opposed." - Albert Einstein

Photos of Essence and Shetina.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "The opinion prevailed among advanced minds that it was time that belief should be replaced increasingly by knowledge; belief that did not itself rest on knowledge was superstition, and as such had to be opposed." - Albert Einstein

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~ Aristotle

The difference between fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense.

Facebook has her at 38yo - in her profile and the news story has her at 28yo. Are you positive that is the correct woman or does the news story have a typo?

That sure looks like her.

*All posts are my opinion only, and only my opinion.*

mama to 12 / adoptive parent educator

Praying this baby is found safe!
    Either this woman kidnapped this child and took off somewhere else or somebody carjacked her with the baby in the car, possibly her as well. Beautiful child!

Quote Originally Posted by TripleA View Post
    Facebook has her at 38yo - in her profile and the news story has her at 28yo. Are you positive that is the correct woman or does the news story have a typo?
    It looks like the same person. If it is the right person, she gives quite a bit of info on her past.

I think it is a typo.
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~ Aristotle

The difference between fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense.

cakegirl0905 is offline Me and My Gas Can. It is a part of me, and I am a part of it. :p
    Quote Originally Posted by SurfieTX View Post
    Looks like the right person. Her bio is pretty pathetic.

My kids were woken up by the EAS for this today while watching their little cartoons. I'm sorry, but I am giving up on humanity lately. Jessica Ridgeway, James Holmes, Conneticut, this. Wth humanity? Get your stinking act together!

sipping coffee at the Purple Rose Theatre
    I have so many questions ........

Pretty sure this is the same gal, mugshot from Cripple Creek,CO 10/16/2012
    for Aggravated Motor Vehicle Theft 1st Deg
    Theft By Receiving 1000 Or More

Then picked up again for failing to appear on 11/22/12

http://www.justmugshots.com/colorado...-creek/3880912

And another from FL for "OUT-OF-STATE-FUG-REF/OUT-OF-STATE-FUG-REF FUGITIVE WARRANT OF EXTRADITION/LAKE CO OHIO"
    in 09/08/2006

http://mugshots.com/US-Counties/Flor...45445/details/

Im afraid to keep looking
    What lies behind you and what lies in front of you pales in comparison to what lies inside of you....
    Ralph Waldo Emerson ~

This is Wednesday, right? Why the delay in the amber alert?

cakegirl0905 is offline Me and My Gas Can. It is a part of me, and I am a part of it. :p
    Looks like she may be heavily into gambling (fb page, under likes) along with having lived in her car and abandoning her children due to a domestic violence situation. Nice. Also, on the I Miss You picture, looks like a man was hitting her up for a booty call. Klassy.

Quote Originally Posted by TripleA View Post
    Photos of Essence and Shetina.
    Driver's License pic.... Or mug shot of Shatina?

ETA.... Question answered in above post...
    Last edited by IHAVENOCLUE; 12-19-2012 at 10:50 AM. Reason: ETA... Question answered...

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast