1056 users online (179 members and 877 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 2 of 82 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Donjeta View Post
    This article is a bit medically confused in that it uses examples of mass murderers taking anti anxiety medicines and antidepressants as evidence that antipsychotic medicines are the cause of mass murders. SSRI medicines are not antipsychotics, they are mainly indicated for mood disorders.
    Yeah, sorry, I wasn't vouching for the whole article.

Marx: "Jeder nach seinen Fähigkeiten, jedem nach seinen Bedürfnissen."

Quote Originally Posted by time View Post
    http://www.infowars.com/fanapt-hoax-...nd-ssri-drugs/

discussion about how this originated
    This is getting to be such a problem with this whole story -- trolls and imposters and people who speak authoritatively about things they could not have had any firsthand knowledge of are really clouding the picture. It has to be making LE's job harder, and meanwhile people are trying to use the story for their own agendas or just to get attention.

sipping coffee at the Purple Rose Theatre
    Quote Originally Posted by MyBelle View Post
    I guess I'm not understanding why questioning the choices, such as allowing access to weapons is considered to be an "attack." There are 26 totally innocent families who have also paid the ultimate price and they had no choices.
    The issue is not with the guns or the discussion thereof. The issue is with bashing of parenting when we simply do not have enough information about that at this time. Any questions about the rules please personal message a moderator.

Quote Originally Posted by time View Post
    Yeah, sorry, I wasn't vouching for the whole article.
    It's OK, I see why you brought it up.

Just wanted to point this out because we already have more false information out there than we need.

Also because I found it just a lil' bit ironic that an article that starts out pointing out other people's mistakes is clueless about its own claims.

Is it possible that AL resented RL for his success/normalcy? So that is the reason he was carrying the bro's ID. It sounds like, from what people are saying about NL looking for a "school" for AL that she was pushing him to be normal, to act normal, to take part in a normal educational system.

Now, there is plenty talk of AL being a "genius". I attended WCSU for a year my Freshman year of college before transferring back to a school in NY. His course load was easy and WCSU doesn't have an overly challenging curriculum. I'd put it at about average. His grades don't seem indicative of "genius", just an average student, if not a TOUCH young for college....

She was allegedly looking for engineering programs for him. Is it possible that NL thought AL's peculiar nature would kind of blend with engineers who are perceived as being socially awkward?

Here is some information on the erroneous reporting regarding a cousin or uncle of Adam Lanza claiming his use of Fanapt:

http://www.democraticunderground.com...02&pid=2015330

The person originally quoted in the original news article is a serial imposter.

3 schools in Crowley, Texas, locked down for potential security threat - @NBCDFW

Genius or not, his issues might have made it more difficult to succeed in his education. Wasn't one of the courses he dropped out of German Speaking? I can see how that could be a total nightmare for a socially awkward person who is becoming more and more isolated and has trouble communicating with people even in his own language.

BREAKING: Schools in New Town, ND on lockdown because of "barricade situation" in neighborhood
    always remembering

Jacob Wetterling, missing from St. Joseph, Minnesota since October 22, 1989

Jeanna North, missing from West Fargo, North Dakota since June 28, 1993

Schools in Red Wing, MN on lockdown following shooting threat
    always remembering

Jacob Wetterling, missing from St. Joseph, Minnesota since October 22, 1989

Jeanna North, missing from West Fargo, North Dakota since June 28, 1993

Page 2 of 82 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast