Guess what mum found in Kyle's wardrobe... seven deadly eastern brown snakes!

SapphireSteel

Reaction score
Three year old animal lover and Bear Gyrlls fan Kyle Sim hatched a clutch of deadly poisonous snakes in his wardrobe! He was very disappointed when his mother forced him to give up his nest of extremely lethal Eastern Brown baby snakes.

An extremely cute picture of one sad Kyle, and a not so cute pic of his babies, at the link. :)

A TOWNSVILLE toddler found a nest of eggs in his yard and took them into his bedroom only to have them hatch out a clutch of one of the world's most venomous species of snakes.

Kyle Cumming's mother Donna Sim received the shock of her life when she went to open her three-year-old son's bedroom wardrobe on Monday.

http://www.news.com.au/national/gue...ern-brown-snakes/story-fncynjr2-1226540729532

I live in Townsville and this has scared me.....I hate snakes and grew up in a little town outside of here where we would see snakes all of the time......the thing is most of the deadliest snakes in the world live there too!! so now I have a massive phobia. Most people there have lost at least 1 pet to a snake bite.

The ironic thing is yesterday I posted on the adam lanza thread about how I dont know anyone in townsville with a gun, but they have them on the properties on the outskirts to kill snakes.

They have ventured into the town because we have not had any rain, so they are looking for water, so many people have had one in their yard recently.

But oh my god, how lucky that she found them before he decided to play with them!!

Oh wow! Kyle is very fortunate. Scary!

His mom should get him a small non-lethal snake. Gotta feed our childrens interests, imo.

The ironic thing is yesterday I posted on the adam lanza thread about how I dont know anyone in townsville with a gun, but they have them on the properties on the outskirts to kill snakes.

They have ventured into the town because we have not had any rain, so they are looking for water, so many people have had one in their yard recently.

I had a Copperhead and a Rattler show up in the yard 3 times this past summer, the dogs found them each time (high drama). The snakes wanted to get out of the yard badly, and immediately did as soon as the dogs were brought in.

I love snakes, while the venomous variety scare me when they appear in the yard (and the dogs find them) I appreciate their silent beauty and watched (while snapping pix) as they quietly left. Snakes are not hateful, and you shouldn't hate them.

Pic of the juvenile Copperhead leaving the yard:

copperhead.jpg

Pic of my beautiful captive bred albino flame garter:

albino_flame_2.jpg

:what: OMG Soyna! That snake would have left my yard without his head!!

:what: OMG Soyna! That snake would have left my yard without his head!!

The copperhead was an innocent animal that accidentally wandered in, most likely while following the scent of a rodent trail. He/she was scared and just wanted to leave! BTW on all 3 sightings which involved barking dogs they did leave as quickly as they could, they headed for the fence immediately, they aren't dumb.

Now if a two legged nere-do-well enters my yard then you can be sure I will be locked and loaded and I will shoot to kill.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave
Back