GUILTY FL - Brandon Gillreath & Corine Motley for child *advertiser censored*, Mary Esther, 2012

Filly

KICKING AND SHINING
Reaction score
Another Jen Doe having sex with children.

There's a photo of her at link. There's more out there I'll link to.

Seriously I am sick. Showed up in Denmark. ICE got ahold of it. Absolutely believe she's in the US.

http://blogs.phillymag.com/the_phil...-accuse-jane-doe-child-*advertiser censored*/

Sorry I meant Jane Doe, but at this rate Lord forbid they'll be getting other names so I'll leave her Jen if that is O.K.?

HSI is requesting that anyone with information about this person contact the agency immediately, in one of two ways:

Call the ICE Tip Line: 866-347-2423, which is staffed 24-hours a day; or
Complete an online tip form at www.ice.gov/tips.
All tips will remain anonymous. Individuals should not attempt to apprehend the suspect personally.

HSI’s Victim Identification Program seeks to rescue child victims of sexual abuse and exploitation and bring the perpetrators to justice.

http://blogs.phillymag.com/the_phil...-accuse-jane-doe-child-*advertiser censored*/

I hate that there are so many freaks out there but am so glad we have agencies like ICE and FBI working to find them all and rescue any children in harm's way.

Sorry I should have warned her mug was gonna pop right up.

Here's more photos and I think one is showing her ring. I am not even sure what I'm looking at with this broad, but I can't stomach her.

Meanwhile there's a four or five year old victim out there.

http://crimeblog.dallasnews.com/files/2012/12/janedoe.jpg

Jane%20Doe%202.jpg

She looks young to me, but that could be my advanced age.

Lets get another photo up-someone knows this person...

janedoe.jpg

Hats off to the men and women of LE who have to download this stuff, view it and process the material to find the victims. I hope they have a great support system

Makes you wonder how much of this is going on. Maybe I don't want to know.

I hope she is found soon.

Her jewelry looks like it's from one of those cheap sets that get put out as gifts in department stores at like Kohls, etc.

Lets get another photo up-someone knows this person...

janedoe.jpg

Reposting this image, seeing a couple things.

1. Center photo with a ring and nail. Looks to me like the left hand ring finger, is she married? Her nail, is that looking like a false nail maybe?

2. Look closely at her eyes, they don't rotate in sync. Her right eye either drifts or maybe false. Her left eye looks out while the other eye looks up.

Looks 25ish to me.

Reposting this image, seeing a couple things.

1. Center photo with a ring and nail. Looks to me like the left hand ring finger, is she married? Her nail, is that looking like a false nail maybe?

2. Look closely at her eyes, they don't rotate in sync. Her right eye either drifts or maybe false. Her left eye looks out while the other eye looks up.

Looks 25ish to me.

Thanks Peliman-I think that those are incredibly important observations. She definitely has a drooping eyelid and as you say perhaps a lazy eye or false eye.

Authorities are requested that anyone with information about "Jane Doe" call ICE's 24-hour tip line at 866-347-2423 or fill out an on-line tip form at www.ice.gov.

Just a reminder....

Not another one.

Jane Doe, pictured here, is described by HSI special agents as a Caucasian female, 23 to 29 years old, with a medium build, brown hair with blond highlights and hazel/green eye color. She has a mole on her left thigh and a tongue piercing, with a white round stud with a pink dot. Although her whereabouts are unknown, special agents investigating this case believe she lives somewhere in the United States.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rodrigokurita
Back