1256 users online (209 members and 1047 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

PA - Three dead, 3 troopers hurt in Juniata Valley shooting spree, 21 Dec 2012

4 Dead, 3 State Troopers Injured in Blair County Shooting (pittsburgh.cbs.local.com)
    BLAIR COUNTY, Pa. (KDKA) — Emergency officials are on the scene of a deadly shooting in the Hollidaysburg area in Blair County.

Right now, sources tell KDKA-TV that 4 people are dead, and 3 Pennsylvania State Troopers were also hurt but expected to be okay. One of those troopers was shot, and his bulletproof vest stopped the bullet. The other two troopers were injured in an accident with the suspected shooter. Troopers then shot and killed the suspect.

Sources say the suspect was on a rural road in the Altoona – Hollidaysburg area shooting at random.

Emergency officials say 3 men were killed, and one woman in the shooting. The suspect was one of those men.
    About 95 miles east of Pittsburgh.

There just seems to be no end.
    Websleuths now on Facebook

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

mni wiconi - Lakota for Water is Life.

The Altoona Mirror newspaper is reporting that the shootings may have been random.
    Pittsburgh Post-Gazette

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_1...officials-say/

Sources told CBS Pittsburgh that the suspect was on a rural road in the Altoona area, shooting randomly.

yep that seems to be what is being reported. Developing story so more info needed.

SMH. Just so sick of the killing.
    Websleuths now on Facebook

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

mni wiconi - Lakota for Water is Life.

Question

Quote Originally Posted by wfgodot View Post
    sounds like randomly inside that church? just wow....the amount of "crazy" walking or driving the streets is just unbelievable...why? why do people want to just kill other people...people they dont even know? and i dont even want to discuss the gun issue...there is an entirely different issue about the humans seemingly in the United States in which people are being afflicted with some kind of mental instability/sickness that causes them to figure a way to kill some people and then they just go do it. what in society is causing this? its an issue, imo, far beyond owning a gun or not owning one. it is the "want" to cause harm that i am so confused and frightened of....am i the only one that feels like this? I have no desire to argue the weapons issue. i honestly want to try to understand why our own people are killing us?

Quote Originally Posted by nervous_nellie View Post
    sounds like randomly inside that church? just wow....the amount of "crazy" walking or driving the streets is just unbelievable...why? why do people want to just kill other people...people they dont even know? and i dont even want to discuss the gun issue...there is an entirely different issue about the humans seemingly in the United States in which people are being afflicted with some kind of mental instability/sickness that causes them to figure a way to kill some people and then they just go do it. what in society is causing this? its an issue, imo, far beyond owning a gun or not owning one. it is the "want" to cause harm that i am so confused and frightened of....am i the only one that feels like this? I have no desire to argue the weapons issue. i honestly want to try to understand why our own people are killing us?
    Here's the most up to date I can find right now:

(CBS) BLAIR COUNTY, Pa. - The shooting that ended with four people dead, and three troopers wounded Friday morning took place, at least in part, at a church, sources tell CBS Pittsburgh.
    ---
    The Pittsburgh Post-Gazette reports that according to Blair County District Attorney Rich Consiglio, the shooting scene "extended over several miles."
    http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_1...h-reports-say/

And another:
    GEESEYTOWN, BLAIR COUNTY - At least one of the victims in Friday's deadly shootings may have been killed at a local church. A family member tells us the shooting happened at the Juniata Valley Gospel Church.
    ---
    http://wearecentralpa.com/fulltext-news?nxd_id=422962

Prayers to family and friends of the three victims that loss their lives.
    "Something's not right with that girl" - Jose Baez during Opening Statement

My post may only be used on Websleuths. Thanks.

All post are my opinion and speculation only and are not meant as anything else.......so unless I'm quoting MSM, take it for what it's worth!!!

Please take discussion of 'gun control' to the below linked thread.

tia
    fran

Gun Control - is it crime control? (A Political Pavilion thread) #2

[ame="http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=8660335#post8660335"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

---
    The shooter was mobile as he exchanged gunfire with police, he said. Officials said he used his vehicle to ram a police car during the chase.
    ---
    “This person went to their driveway with a pistol, pointed at them and started shooting,” said Marie Brenneman, who identified herself as a cousin of one of the victims.

She said the shooter was a neighbor of the two male victims and “they were uneasy around him,” she said.
    ---
    http://triblive.com/news/adminpage/3...#axzz2FipkG5Lt

http://www.wtae.com/news/local

gunman " mentally UNSTABLE" reported, killed by troopers
    Kyron, HALEIGH, ADJI & Gabriel NEEDS PRAYERS NOW TO FIND THEM!. Zahra & Jonathan in heaven
    Justice for Hailey!!!!
    No Justice for Caylee Marie..........

Daily Mail, with pictures:

Horror as four dead and three state troopers injured at Pennsylvania church shooting
    ---
    One woman was shot through the window of a church hall while she decorated for a children's Christmas party. Another woman who was also decorating at Juniata Valley Gospel Church escaped unharmed.
    ---

Quote Originally Posted by wfgodot View Post
    Oh great! Another lunatic out there randoming shooting innocent people! Please future shooters, do the world a favor, kill yoursef!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast