GUILTY GA - Skylar Dials, 9, Griffin, 21 December 2012

roxy roller

Reaction score
This little girl lives in my city and attends the same elementary school as my friends' children. I do not have much info yet. Here is what I know so far:

Skylar Dials. She was walking to a friend’s house and never arrived. She is 9 years old, light colored hair, has hearing loss in both ears, and was last seen wearing a button up pink and white sweater.

As far as I know, an Amber Alert has not been issued yet. Picture attached.

I'm still learning the ropes here and mostly lurk, so please edit my posts as needed or let me know if I'm doing something wrong.

Attachments

• 6346_4124682281622_146474188_n.jpg
    6346_4124682281622_146474188_n.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 339
SKYLAR DIALS, Age Now: 9, Missing: 12/21/2012. Missing From GRIFFIN, GA. ANYONE HAVING INFORMATION SHOULD CONTACT: Spalding County Sheriff's Office (Georgia) 1-770-467-4282.

More...

Aww sweet looking girl
I think we have to have something from main stream media (MSM), but I did see there's a few links when googling her (I don't post much and don't feel comfortable posting links)

How far was she walking?
How long has she been permitted to walk around town by herself?
Was her friend expecting her?
Last person to see her? and what time?

Sorry for all the questions.

She's a beautiful girl.

I know some people are trying to get the word out. I see some posts on the Atlanta news Facebook pages (we are about 40 miles south of Atlanta). Apparently, there are helicopters looking in area where she was last seen.

I just invited one of the main people I see posting her info on Facebook to join us here on Websleuths. Hopefully, she will have some answers to our questions. She seems to be very proactive in getting the photo and info shared.

I know some people are trying to get the word out. I see some posts on the Atlanta news Facebook pages (we are about 40 miles south of Atlanta). Apparently, there are helicopters looking in area where she was last seen.

roxy,

do you have a link for the Atlanta news FB pages?

TIA

I posted on my facebook. I'm not in Georgia but I have fb friends who are.

Aw, man :( she looks like a darling little girl. I hope she's ok.whats the weather like out there?

This little girl lives in my city and attends the same elementary school as my friends' children. I do not have much info yet. Here is what I know so far:

Skylar Dials. She was walking to a friend’s house and never arrived. She is 9 years old, light colored hair, has hearing loss in both ears, and was last seen wearing a button up pink and white sweater.

As far as I know, an Amber Alert has not been issued yet. Picture attached.

I'm still learning the ropes here and mostly lurk, so please edit my posts as needed or let me know if I'm doing something wrong.

Oh My!...

What a sweet endearing smile!

We have GOT to find her!

She was apparently last seen at 11 am this morning. She lives with her aunt, uncle and 2 male cousins.

They have brought in heat sensors and K9s to help with the search.

I hope she is found soon.. It is really cold here with the wind.. I am in the CSRA so it is usually colder there where she is missing.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail
Back