Sunday Dec 23rd Special JonBenet Ramsey Show

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
THIS SUNDAY DECEMBER 23RD IT IS TRICIA'S TRUE CRIME RADIO'S JONBENET RAMSEY SPECIAL. POLICE CHIEF JAMES KOLAR WILL JOIN US
ALONG WITH OTHER SUPRISE GUESTS. THIS SUNDAY 8 PM EASTERN. TRICIA'S TRUE CRIME RADIO.

LISTEN RIGHT HERE

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO TAKE THIS POST AND PUT IT ELSEWHERE ON THE INTERNET.

THANK YOU

````````````````````````````

Tricia asked me to let y'all know the BIG SURPRISE guest on her show tonight:

STEVE THOMAS!!

And as you know

JAMES KOLAR!!

:great:​

I have such an impulse to lock the doors and not let them leave until we've spent days interrogating them!

Metaphorically speaking, of course.

Emailed a copy of Tricia's post to the Howard Stern Show, and added a comment or two. Hope against hope with me on this please, that someone there will give a listen!

Oh goodness KoldKase. This is a big surprise! I know of a few who will be listening fer sure. Yep yep!

Emailed a copy of Tricia's post to the Howard Stern Show, and added a comment or two. Hope against hope with me on this please, that someone there will give a listen!

Thank you midwest mama. I think I 'll hire you as my agent. :)

We are on LIVE with Steve Thomas, James Kolar, KoldKase and Cynic NOW!!

Click on the link on my signature line! :skip:

:great::great::great::great::great::great::great:​

:applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause:

Great broadcast - thanks all!

Got the feeling there IS HOPE the JBR case will NOT be kept a cold case forever!

P.S. Tricia: :bowdown: I'm not for hire, :blushing:, but happy to do volunteer work when possible!

Wait, why were you emailing Tricia's post to the Howard Stern show?

Isn't that the same show that had Octomom using a vibrator on the air....? :waitasec: And isn't discussing the sex lives of their guests a normal part of each interview? IDK, it doesn't seem like the right type of show for a child murder case.

Wait, why were you emailing Tricia's post to the Howard Stern show?

Isn't that the same show that had Octomom using a vibrator on the air....? :waitasec: And isn't discussing the sex lives of their guests a normal part of each interview? IDK, it doesn't seem like the right type of show for a child murder case.

Back in early August, Stern hosted Dale Yaeger who gave reasons why he felt Patsy Ramsey killed JB. I don't like most of the topics Stern deals with on his show - think most of them are vulgar, and ungodly. I don't listen to his show. But I follow headlines about the JBR case, and when there is a specific media connection, I check it out. Stern obviously is willing to discuss this case yet, and those who have truth to share should have every option available to be heard.

If Stern can put some air time on the JBR case that might reach the right ear, then that will be an opportunity for something good to come out of something that isn't readily known for that. Without censorship on broadcasting in this country, it's up to those of us with discernment to pick and choose when we listen or when we don't. I never knew about the Octomom broadcast until you posted it here. I'll keep my radio dial off during the Stern show, but will listen to a web re-broadcast if I learn he ever hosts anyone pertinent to the JBR case.

Much as it may seem distasteful to some, Stern does draw a huge regular crowd who love sordid stories, and as time has gone by, JB's murder story, while so tragic, fits that description. All it will take is one listener with even a sliver of genuine new evidence or information willing to come forward to get the case heated up again.

The show date was Aug. 6, 2012. It's on YouTube, with a ridiculous photo-shopped picture of Stern as the cover shot, so just a warning. Easy to google in, or just go to YouTube and search for it. You'll have to wade thru some awful junk, but here's a note about Yaeger's remarks from the Stern archives:

CRIMINAL PROFILER, DALE YEAGER INFURIATES RONNIE
DALE YEAGER, CRIMINAL BEHAVIORIST

Dale Yeager, a veteran criminal behavior analyst, stopped by to promote his book, ‘3 Myths About Bullying’, and read the criminal profiles he’d assembled on a few staffers: “Profiling is one thing I do. I teach for the justice department. … I train law enforcement in advanced interrogation.” Dale said the key to any interrogation is befriending your subject: “You want to make them your friend. There is no good cop-bad cop.”

Dale said his most successful criminal profile was one of JonBenet Ramsey’s mother, Patsy. Investigators used the profile to interview Patsy: “I wrote questions to make her angry.” Dale focused the questions on Jesus and forgiveness--a gambit that paid off in spades: “She threw a chair. … In my personal opinion, the evidence is very clear that Patsy killed her daughter.”

There are some other written articles on the web about the interview.

I missed the show, will it be in "reruns"?
Terri

If you mean you missed Tricia's show, you can click on her link in her post at the beginning of the thread and watch it. She has it recorded for us.

If you mean you missed Tricia's show, you can click on her link in her post at the beginning of the thread and watch it. She has it recorded for us.

KK - PPLLLLEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEE post here for us at WS who can't quit the JB forums until we see some action on this case that looks like it's moving toward a resolve. Some of us will not abandon the desire for justice for JB, and are willing to help in any way we can if genuine progress can be made.

What about those larger boys' "soiled" PJ bottoms being in JB's room? I wonder if those messy bottoms were ever tested against the candy box, we would see a match? Good enough reason for a fight between siblings.

THOMAS: Probable cause was not the issue in this case. Patsy, you could have been arrested in this case.
P. RAMSEY: I wish I had been, and then we would have had a free and fair trial, and you would have met your Waterloo, Mr. Thomas.
THOMAS: Are you saying that...
(CROSSTALK)
THOMAS: Let her answer the question, John.
J. RAMSEY: Steve, you assaulted my wife.
THOMAS: Why won't you let your wife answer the question?
J. RAMSEY: Because you have assaulted her. You've called her a murderer. You have checked 73 suspects and said because Patsy's handwriting was the only one that couldn't be eliminated, therefore, she is a murderer. That is a absurd.
THOMAS: Why did you change your handwriting post-homicide?
P. RAMSEY: I didn't change my handwriting, Mr. Thomas.
THOMAS: Why would questioned document experts and people who looked at the ransom note suggests that you changed handwriting habits after the homicide?
J. RAMSEY: We have not heard that. That is not what our actions have said.
THOMAS: Can Patsy answer the question, Mr. Ramsey?
J. RAMSEY: If you are going to continue to assault her, I will continue to answer the questions.
THOMAS: Well, she came on the show tonight. I'm assuming she's capable of answering the questions here.

THOMAS: At that point, instead of making a right turn, she made a left turn and covered this up. It's not unlike 11,000 other children that have been murdered in this country or killed feloniously by parents in the last 20 years. I don't see this as that remarkable a case, other than what it became.
KING: If it's this pat as you say -- and the way you make it, it's kind of pat -- why has no action been taken against this couple?
J. RAMSEY: Because his theory is contradicted irrefutably by the forensic evidence.
THOMAS: Is that right, John? Now why don't you tell us this convoluted, sex crime, pedophile kidnapper?
J. RAMSEY: Would you allow me to answer the question please, Steve?
We have had some of the world's best forensics experts look at evidence. They have told us that JonBenet was strangled to death. The last act that this creature did to our daughter was a vicious blow to the head. That is irrefutable.
THOMAS: That's not consistent with...
J. RAMSEY: That's not consistent with your theory, and that's my point.
THOMAS: Right, but you're suggesting, if I am hearing you correctly -- and let me ask you, why will you not take the FBI polygraph?
P. RAMSEY: Don't change the subject, Steve. Come on.
J. RAMSEY: OK, dealing with the topic at hand. We're dealing with big issues here. You have accused us of murder.
THOMAS: Let's hear your theory. I'm waiting.
P. RAMSEY: We're waiting for you to finish. Tell me exactly step by step how you envision...
THOMAS: I wasn't there.
P. RAMSEY: You must have conjured something in your head for you to come out and call me a murderer of my child. I want to hear one through 10. When did I write this ransom note? Before or after I killed JonBenet?
THOMAS: You tell me: You wrote the ransom note.

much more @ http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0005/31/lkl.00.html

THOMAS: Probable cause was not the issue in this case. Patsy, you could have been arrested in this case.
P. RAMSEY: I wish I had been, and then we would have had a free and fair trial, and you would have met your Waterloo, Mr. Thomas.
THOMAS: Are you saying that...
(CROSSTALK)
THOMAS: Let her answer the question, John.
J. RAMSEY: Steve, you assaulted my wife.
THOMAS: Why won't you let your wife answer the question?
J. RAMSEY: Because you have assaulted her. You've called her a murderer. You have checked 73 suspects and said because Patsy's handwriting was the only one that couldn't be eliminated, therefore, she is a murderer. That is a absurd.
THOMAS: Why did you change your handwriting post-homicide?
P. RAMSEY: I didn't change my handwriting, Mr. Thomas.
THOMAS: Why would questioned document experts and people who looked at the ransom note suggests that you changed handwriting habits after the homicide?
J. RAMSEY: We have not heard that. That is not what our actions have said.
THOMAS: Can Patsy answer the question, Mr. Ramsey?
J. RAMSEY: If you are going to continue to assault her, I will continue to answer the questions.
THOMAS: Well, she came on the show tonight. I'm assuming she's capable of answering the questions here.

THOMAS: At that point, instead of making a right turn, she made a left turn and covered this up. It's not unlike 11,000 other children that have been murdered in this country or killed feloniously by parents in the last 20 years. I don't see this as that remarkable a case, other than what it became.
KING: If it's this pat as you say -- and the way you make it, it's kind of pat -- why has no action been taken against this couple?
J. RAMSEY: Because his theory is contradicted irrefutably by the forensic evidence.
THOMAS: Is that right, John? Now why don't you tell us this convoluted, sex crime, pedophile kidnapper?
J. RAMSEY: Would you allow me to answer the question please, Steve?
We have had some of the world's best forensics experts look at evidence. They have told us that JonBenet was strangled to death. The last act that this creature did to our daughter was a vicious blow to the head. That is irrefutable.
THOMAS: That's not consistent with...
J. RAMSEY: That's not consistent with your theory, and that's my point.
THOMAS: Right, but you're suggesting, if I am hearing you correctly -- and let me ask you, why will you not take the FBI polygraph?
P. RAMSEY: Don't change the subject, Steve. Come on.
J. RAMSEY: OK, dealing with the topic at hand. We're dealing with big issues here. You have accused us of murder.
THOMAS: Let's hear your theory. I'm waiting.
P. RAMSEY: We're waiting for you to finish. Tell me exactly step by step how you envision...
THOMAS: I wasn't there.
P. RAMSEY: You must have conjured something in your head for you to come out and call me a murderer of my child. I want to hear one through 10. When did I write this ransom note? Before or after I killed JonBenet?
THOMAS: You tell me: You wrote the ransom note.

much more @ http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0005/31/lkl.00.html
After Kolar's book came out, some of us were discussing what we thought happened between the time of the head bash, and the strangulation. PR'S last question in the above interview, is very interesting. IMO, this question opened up the possibility that JB was bashed, then the note was written, and then she was killed...which is what some of us have been thinking. The next question though, is why? Did she kill JB to cover for BR? or did she kill JB to cover for herself and the head bash? Personally, I still lean way towards her covering for herself, but who knows. PR asking this question, IMO, was her toying with Thomas, because she knew that only she knew the answer. Also IMO, her asking the question at all, points to her knowing the ransom was written before JB was killed. Otherwise, I don't think she would have thought to bring up the possibility. MOO

Hey Kold Kase, I agree with Midwest Mama, we need you back over here! I see your posts over at Topix(should be called Toxic, IMHO). those guys only want to tear each other apart instead of really trying to figure out how to move this case forward. I think your energies are better spent here. MOOOO
Loved hearing you on Tricia's show!

Great show - I'm one of those Brits who tried to get James Kolars book from his site as I wanted to show support for him, rather than buy it through a dealer on Amazon etc. Luckily I have been able to get a copy ordered through a friend who lives in the US who is posting on to me.

Wanted to share this info from the Telluride library:

Thanks for your inquiry; for January we have James Kolar scheduled to speak on Tuesday, January 29 at 6:00 p.m. in our Program Room. Please watch the January calendar next month for updates!
http://www.telluridelibrary.org/events/adults

Kolar stated in the interview that the library was going to do a video of the presentation and post it on their website. I think going to the presentation and then spending a couple of days in Telluride sounds like fun, but alas, the checkbook might not agree.:sheesh:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave
Back