Anne Bremner has just reported ....

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO a matter of time before mainstream media picks it up as well. This story is not going to go away...

http://www.utsandiego.com/news/2012/dec/22/coronado-mansion-deaths-get-true-crime-treatment/#

“If Ann Rule wrote about it, it could really be helpful to our cause. She is the ultimate crime writer,” Bremner said. “She does a nice job of laying out piece by piece why this is a homicide and not a suicide.”

Zahau's sister, Mary Loehner, said in an email Saturday that the family continues to pray for justice and truth in the case.

"While we are aware of some incorrect factual assertions in the book, we agree that the death of my beloved sister Rebecca was murder and not suicide," she wrote.

BBM

“Science is our best witness in this case,” Sheriff Bill Gore told reporters when he announced the suicide ruling last year. “It is not biased, and it does not lie.”

:floorlaugh:

JMO Science may not lie- but some people do #lieLikeRugs.

LOL @ Gore & #lieLikeRugs. The man speaks out of both sides of his mouth (and probably the lower bottom end too). It's hard to trust someone like Gore who distorts facts to his own advantage. I still can't get over how he said that they had proof that both of Max's parents were sitting vigil in the hospital during the time that surrounding Rebecca's death. And then we come to find that only "Dina's cellphone pinged at the vicinity of the hospital". So Dina's cellphone had an alibi, but what about Dina? :what:

LOL @ Gore & #lieLikeRugs. The man speaks out of both sides of his mouth (and probably the lower bottom end too). It's hard to trust someone like Gore who distorts facts to his own advantage. I still can't get over how he said that they had proof that both of Max's parents were sitting vigil in the hospital during the time that surrounding Rebecca's death. And then we come to find that only "Dina's cellphone pinged at the vicinity of the hospital". So Dina's cellphone had an alibi, but what about Dina? :what:

I know...I did not realize So and So " said" was scientific method. I wonder how that would work for minorities with public defenders- in inner city neighborhoods, or if someone was of Middle Eastern Descent. Can you imagine?

It really isn't funny. But if i didn't ROTFL i would be crying. This case is a heartbreaker.

iSleuth & all ye dedicated Zahau case sleuthers:

Happy HOlidays! Want a challenge? Perform a small act of kindness each day.

:cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member