Found Deceased ME - Prescott Wright, 23, & Zachary Wells, 21, Kennebunkport, 20 Dec 2012

summer_breeze

Reaction score
http://www.wmtw.com/news/maine/York...men/-/9284124/17876666/-/12cftvh/-/index.html

4:16 PM EST Dec 22, 2012

Kennebunkport police searching for two missing men
Police: Men were students at Landing Boat School in Arundel

Kennebunkport-Missing-Men-photos.jpg

Praying these two young men are located.

SO hoping these young men are found safe and sound...:please:

Hopefully they just found a party to attend to, staying there with some hot girls they 've just met, are having the time of their life and have no idea everybody are looking for them. I don't want to hear young man again had an accident in/near a body of water somewhere. :please:

Here's a newer article, though it doesn't contain much new information. Like MaryCarney, I'm wondering if there are any missing/tampered with boats nearby. Could they have gotten the great idea to go for a boat ride in the middle of the night? Is there anything of note in the area, such as 24 hour gas stations or convenient stores they may have run out to at the last minute?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ght-Police-baffled-disappearance-friends.html

Are lakes frozen over out there?

Given that these guys are in a yacht building school and at least one of them grew up sailing, I don't think either of them would have opted to take out a boat in the middle of the night -- when they most likely could take one out whenever they wanted. Then again, drunk guys in their early 20s will do crazy things.

What was the temperature the night they went missing, and did they take their outerwear? Were they planning to goof off?

Prescott looks beyond stoned in the photo they are using, any shady weed dealers in the area -- or is it legal in ME and not a big deal?

I just saw a short story about this on Fox News. Apparently the two students were drinking beer in their living room when last seen about midnight.[ I guess wed night.]

At 4 am the 3rd room mate went downstairs and turned off the living room lights and saw that the 2 were gone. The car was still in the driveway. They have not been seen or heard from since then.

I bet they are in the water....:mad:

FYI...

Summer_breeze started a thread for these two men...

Please see:

ME-ME-Prescott Wright (23) - Zachary Wells (21) -Kennebunkport -20-Dec. - 2012

JMO

:seeya:

I just saw a short story about this on Fox News. Apparently the two students were drinking beer in their living room when last seen about midnight.[ I guess wed night.]

At 4 am the 3rd room mate went downstairs and turned off the living room lights and saw that the 2 were gone. The car was still in the driveway. They have not been seen or heard from since then.

I bet they are in the water....:mad:

I think you're right.

I think you're right.

o/t ... Some website setting must have been reset in the last week or so because I can finally see the emus ... and the buttons! Up until last week, all I saw were blown margins and there was nothing I could do to change that. Blown margins and all, it was always worthwhile scrolling side to side to read your comments.
Cheers

Maybe search dogs would help? Haven't seen mention of them in any articles.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back