TX - Former President Bush Still Hospitalized

Prayers for Mr. Bush. Hoping he's home with the family for Christmas.

Prayers for President Bush Sr. -- Hope he is feeling better in time for the Holidays...

Prayers and best wishes for President Bush Sr. Hope he is home with his family for Christmas.

Prayers for the Bush families. Mr. President, wishing you a speedy recovery and a very Merry Christmas.

I just heard that President Bush is still having a hard time. I just got out of the hospital myself and all the nurses were sick. That might be part of the problem if you are sick please either wear a mask or stay home. Thank you. Justice for sick people.

Ex-President Bush spends Christmas in hospital

RAMIT PLUSHNICK-MASTI | December 25, 2012 04:38 PM EST |

HOUSTON — Former President George H.W. Bush spent Christmas in a Houston hospital with his wife, Barbara, and other relatives who planned to treat him to a special holiday meal.

Bush's son, Neil, and his wife also visited on Tuesday, and one of Bush's grandsons was planning to stop by as well, said Jim McGrath, Bush's spokesman in Houston.

The 88-year-old has been in the hospital since Nov. 23 with a lingering, bronchitis-like cough. A hospital spokesman had said Bush was likely to be released to spend Christmas at home, but then McGrath said the former president developed a fever...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/huff-...hospitalized/?utm_hp_ref=homepage&ir=homepage

Oh no!

He looks so weak..........I hope he can recover. My prayers are with you.....

Ex-US President George H.W. Bush's fever has worsened with doctors putting him on a liquids-only diet, hospital spokesman says - @itvnews

Bush spokesman says ex-president's fever rising

By RAMIT PLUSHNICK-MASTI, AP
43 minutes ago

HOUSTON — A "stubborn" fever that kept former President George H.W. Bush in a hospital over Christmas has gotten worse, and doctors have put him on a liquids-only diet, his spokesman said Wednesday.

Jim McGrath, Bush's spokesman in Houston, had said earlier in the day that the fever had gone away, but he later corrected himself.

"It's an elevated fever, so it's actually gone up in the last day or two," McGrath told The Associated Press. "It's a stubborn fever that won't go away"...

http://xfinity.comcast.net/articles/news-national/20121224/US.Bush.Hospitalized/

I heard he made a turn for the worst. Hoping it's another erroneous news report. He has always been very healthy but I'm afraid his age is a big factor here. I just don't want him to suffer.

The Associated Press ‏@AP
BREAKING: Spokesman: Ex-President George H.W. Bush in intensive care unit at Houston hospital.

http://www.wafb.com/Global/story.asp?S=20426461

McGrath says Bush is alert and conversing with medical staff, and that doctors are cautiously optimistic about his treatment.

No other details about his medical condition were provided, but McGrath says Bush is surrounded by family.

I wonder if he has a terrible pneumonia or maybe aspirated or something. When I read about his fever, I had chills because when my mom was in the dying process, she had a consistent fever and sometimes it was pretty high. We put ice bags under her armpits and everything just for comfort. I hope he recovers soon.

I wonder if he has a terrible pneumonia or maybe aspirated or something. When I read about his fever, I had chills because when my mom was in the dying process, she had a consistent fever and sometimes it was pretty high. We put ice bags under her armpits and everything just for comfort. I hope he recovers soon.

Sadly thats what happen right before my mom passed to. Her fever was so high. She had a massive kidney infection which spread.

:praying: I just heard he is in guarded condition. :praying:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarahlm8627
Back