Tom Sizemore fails drug test....

LOL go read High Times. There are alot of various method to pass a drug test. Most people drink a little deluted bleach the day of the drug test.

The fake one is a strap on that holds a blatter of urine.

So they got some other persons urine and put it in the fake one?

Yup they fill the bladder with clean urine. Squeeze and pee in the provided cup. You have to do this in a supervised manner. Getting caught is dependant on the level of supervision. Some techs pay attention....some dont.

Bleach??? Ick!!! I'm glad I don't have to worry about flunking a drug test....I know my BIL takes a crap load of Niacin on the day of his. He's never failed. But, he itches all the time....

LOL Someone here in town got busted failing a court ordered drug test.....he used the "Whizzinator" also..... :D

He must have a serious meth problem to have tested guilty three days in a row. According to several reliable sources I've read into, meth usually just stays in urine around 3 to 5 days.

A Los Angeles judge has warned actor Tom Sizemore he will die if he fails to beat his addiction to the drug methamphetamine. The Black Hawk Down star appeared at a court hearing yesterday, charged with possession of the drug and violation of probation for domestic violence towards his former fiancee Heidi Fleiss in 2003. He faces four years in prison when he is sentenced next month, but Superior Court Judge Antonio Barreto Jr. told Sizemore he faces a worse fate than jail. Judge Barreto Jr. told the actor he was "out of control and cannot stop. There are two ways for you to go. One is to recover. The other is to die." The court heard Sizemore, 43, had failed court-imposed drug tests seven times in just a month, while living in a drug treatment centre. On one occasion he was caught trying to use a prosthetic penis filled with a clean urine sample to fake the results. Prosecutors appealed for Sizemore to be taken into custody until he is sentenced on 24 March, a request the judge rejected.

Internet Movie Database

Judge refuses to jail actor Tom Sizemore for drug possession, failing tests

LOS ANGELES (AP) — A judge refused Thursday to immediately lock up Tom Sizemore for possessing methamphetamine and for failing drug tests seven times this month.

Barretto allowed Sizemore to remain free on bail pending his sentencing, when he faces up to 4 1/2 years for violating probation for a 2003 domestic violence conviction involving his ex-girlfriend, former Hollywood madam Heidi Fleiss. He also could face two years for a felony count of possessing methamphetamine if he declines drug treatment.

Outside court, Sizemore acknowledged a drug problem.

"I slipped a couple of times, I did," Sizemore said. "I am progressing. I am doing much better.

Prosecutor Sean Carney said outside court that Sizemore failed seven drug tests, admitted methamphetamine use twice and failed to show up for further testing -- all this month.

http://www.courttv.com/people/2005/0225/sizemore_ap.html

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave